Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Naturia Bamboo Shot I_vote_lcapNaturia Bamboo Shot I_voting_barNaturia Bamboo Shot I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Naturia Bamboo Shot I_vote_lcapNaturia Bamboo Shot I_voting_barNaturia Bamboo Shot I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Naturia Bamboo Shot

Go down 
+4
Terraplant
redgar
Winduct
IversonSt3
8 posters
AuthorMessage
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

Naturia Bamboo Shot Empty
PostSubject: Naturia Bamboo Shot   Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:45 am

Naturia Bamboo Shot NaturiaBambooShootDREV-EN-UR-1E

Effect:
Spoiler:

This card is so BROKEN! if you combine it well and you Summon it at the 1st turn, your opponent is at a very difficult position. I don't speak for the side deck. When the 2nd game begins, you may not draw this or maybe your opponent want draw the side! :roll:

I thing that this one IS gonna hit the ban list! What do you say?
Back to top Go down
https://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Bamboo Shot   Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:54 am

Activate Spells and Traps while this is face-up on the field right? Hasnt the banlist been confirmed yet?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Bamboo Shot   Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:17 am

I agree that is a very good card and can create various lockdowns and can be summoned very easy thnx to Naturia Pineapple
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Bamboo Shot   Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am

It can be an easy lock,but there are ways around it like effect monsters and monsters with 2050 or more ATK.
Back to top Go down
BERKAY
BERKAY

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Bamboo Shot   Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:01 am

Just need a Monarch which are need only a sacrifice. Such as this attack it won't be a lockdown. But you can stun your oppenents for a while. :)
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Bamboo Shot   Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:00 am

monarch? why use your monarch special a cyber (since you have 3 now) and your job is done. That of cource doesnt mean it isnt good beacuse if we see it that way any card has weak points
Back to top Go down
BERKAY
BERKAY

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Bamboo Shot   Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:49 am

Well we can negate Special Summon. Also againist Torrential Tribute and Lightning Vortex, Starlight Road is the best. Oki doki, this card is good :)
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Bamboo Shot   Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:51 am

If this is conbined with 1 Starlight/MbaaS & some defending Spell/Traps! (Shrink/Dimensional Prison/Mirror Force/Bottomless Trap Hole) is really OverPowered! ;)
Back to top Go down
https://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Bamboo Shot   Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:53 pm

Uhm,why should you protect the backrow? Most S/T destruction comes in Spells/Traps and most monsters destroy both S/T and monsters. So you should be ready for monster effects and high ATK monsters.
Back to top Go down
BigBangMeteor
BigBangMeteor

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Bamboo Shot   Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:37 pm

It's a good card, since the upcoming format will be S/T heavy, but getting it out on the very first turn is improbable. Granted, my knowledge of the Naturia archetype is very bad, but most token cards require you to wait a turn before sacrificing them. Plus, lots of easy summon monsters have 2000+ attack; Blackwing has Sirocco, Machine has Cyber Dragon, Monarchs have 2400 (Treeborn still works), etc.

Back to top Go down
BERKAY
BERKAY

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Bamboo Shot   Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:00 am

I used this deck and I guees you don't many defensive cards. Shrink could be better. But if you make this deck as Bamboo Shoot is not only power, you can catch the succes. For example, I'm using Synchro + Bamboo Shoot. So, I solved the bigest problem, at least accoring me, of Synchros: easily defeat. Synchro Monsters can desatroy easily in today's decks. I solved this with Bamboo Shoot by adding powerful Synchro Engine in my deck. I advise this. ;)
Back to top Go down
overd0se.KayKay
overd0se.KayKay

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Bamboo Shot   Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:34 pm

The card isnt that good. It's good but not good as it sounds. I played Jinzo/Horus/Decree locks alot of the times, but nowadays the problems are the monsters (dad, monarchs, kalut, snipe hunter, trishula, mist wurm and much more)
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Bamboo Shot   Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:40 pm

Even if your opponent manages to Summon it in his/her first turn, you can allways count on Gorz/Cyber Dragon/Battle Fader. I agree with KayKay, it isnt that good, it has its weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Bamboo Shot   Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:50 pm

Winduct wrote:
Even if your opponent manages to Summon it in his/her first turn, you can allways count on Gorz/Cyber Dragon/Battle Fader. I agree with KayKay, it isnt that good, it has its weaknesses.

It IS that good! Do you think the only thing you'll do is just summon this and let it unprotected? You will have a lot of cards to protect it, and you'll also have other monsters to go on the offensive without having to worry about Mirror Force, Torrential, Dimensional Prisons or any other Spell/Trap. You can also a have a Royal Oppression to stop your opponent from Special Summoning monsters that could do harm to you!
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Bamboo Shot   Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:13 pm

Well,this guy is good,but not now. Currently you can only build decks around this guy,something I dont like. After a few Hidden Arsenals,he could be a nice addition to a Pure Naturia deck.
Back to top Go down
BERKAY
BERKAY

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Bamboo Shot   Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:41 am

@ kaykay, I think you're wrong. Look at your examples: they all need Spell combo more than Traps. The main thing of this card's decks is you must destroy all monster on your oppenent's control when you summon it. You said Trishula but I don't think I leave monster on my oppenent's side of the field which's total of levels are 9. This card is really good.
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Bamboo Shot   Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:36 am

It has been quite a long time since Bambooshoot's release and it seems that it isn't as game-breaking as it seemed. It can be easily stopped by CyDras and Veilers,who see a lot of play recently as well as X-Sabers. However,Hidden Arsenal 3 is on its way,which has more good Naturia monsters (Hidden Arsenal 3,not the way). Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Bamboo Shot   Naturia Bamboo Shot Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Naturia Bamboo Shot
Page 1 of 1