Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed! I_vote_lcapHamstersworn(?) deck help needed! I_voting_barHamstersworn(?) deck help needed! I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed! I_vote_lcapHamstersworn(?) deck help needed! I_voting_barHamstersworn(?) deck help needed! I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed! Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed! Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed! Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed! Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed! Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed! Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed! Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed! Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed! Empty
PostSubject: Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed!   Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:36 am

This is a beastsworn atempt. It uses LS mill to get King of the Beasts, Baboon, Manticore and Wulf in the Graveyard. It (attempts to) control with Moja/King of the Beasts at late game, if everything else fails.

Monsters (27):
3x Moja
3x King of the Beasts
3x Beast Striker
3x Kinka-byo
1x Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest
3x Super-Nimble Mega Hamster
3x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2x Manticore of Darkness
3x Wulf, Lightsworn Beast
3x Rinyan, Lightsworn Rogue

Spells (14):
3x Creature Swap
2x Pot of Avarice
1x Foolish Burial
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Book of Moon
1x Charge of the Light Brigade
2x Solar Recharge

Traps (2):
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Mirror Force

as you can see, many of the "staples" (bottomless, dustshoot, torrential and stuf) are missing. I didn't include those because i wanted the deck to mill monsters instead of spell/traps.
I was also thinking of Pot of Duality and Burden of the Mighty. I could also side King Tiger Wanghu, as it bonds well with Moja.

Please make any suggestions, but state your reason!
Back to top Go down
overd0se.KayKay
overd0se.KayKay

PostSubject: Re: Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed!   Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed! Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:30 am

Take out 2-3 Wulf's. Its dead draw unless you got all those LS cards.
+1 Card Trooper
Nice beastick and draw power

-1 MF + TT
TT is more useful in this deck. You can special summon green baboon with TT.

Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed!   Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed! Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:37 am

I can't just abandon a deck idea so, here I am yet again.
I started it from scratch, without looking at my old deck build. I haven't playtested it yet.

Monsters (29):
3x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
3x Rinyan, Lightsworn Rogue
3x Super-Nimble Mega Hamster
2x Behemoth the King of all Animals
3x Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest
3x Scrap Chimera
3x Scrap Beast
2x Kinka-Byo
3x Key Mouse
3x Chain Dog
1x Glow-Up Bulb

Spells (10):
3x Scrapstorm
2x Pot of Avarice
2x Wild Nature's Release
1x Giant Trunade
1x Charge of the Light Brigade
1x Instant Fusion

Traps (3):
3x Super Rush Recklessly

For the optical types ;)

Bad thing is I'm stuck at 42 cards. I'm considering giving 1 Baboon up as he has proved more of a dead-draw at 3 before.

Should I add Card Troopers in there or is the mill enough?

Rinyan, Pot and Hamster is a troll deck (ryko abuse!) Stef and I simultaneously built (without knowing) and I thought of bringing it up :3
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed!   Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed! Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:54 am

-1 Babboon
-2 Chain Dog
+2 Card Trooper
+1 Spirit Reaper

-3 Super Rush Recklessly
+3 Royal Decree
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed!   Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed! Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:13 am

Have you tried running Magical Merchant? You run a fair amount of monsters it could help you mill + get that extra free spell. Also I feel Card Trooper is nesscessary to help the deck going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed!   Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hamstersworn(?) deck help needed!
Page 1 of 1