Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Top posters
    vem123
    White Elephant's Gift I_vote_lcapWhite Elephant's Gift I_voting_barWhite Elephant's Gift I_vote_rcap 
    Winduct
    White Elephant's Gift I_vote_lcapWhite Elephant's Gift I_voting_barWhite Elephant's Gift I_vote_rcap 
    redgar
    sinakis
    Terraplant
    IversonSt3
    Stef
    NoobSlayer13
    Chaos714
    Harper7000
    Latest topics
    » Chatbox
    White Elephant's Gift Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
    White Elephant's Gift Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
    White Elephant's Gift Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
    White Elephant's Gift Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
    White Elephant's Gift Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
    White Elephant's Gift Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
    White Elephant's Gift Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
    White Elephant's Gift Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

White Elephant's Gift

Go down 
    +6
    Winduct
    BERKAY
    Terraplant
    Chaos714
    Stef
    IversonSt3
    10 posters
    AuthorMessage
    IversonSt3
    Administrator
    Administrator
    IversonSt3

White Elephant's Gift Empty
    PostSubject: White Elephant's Gift   White Elephant's Gift Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:21 pm

White Elephant's Gift:
    This card in a Little City Deck, combined with Hero Blast & Alius can be really good. My question is can we activate this and then chain Gemini Spark to draw 3 cards & destroy 1? :suspect:
    If yes:
    Back to top Go down
    https://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com
    Stef
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Stef

PostSubject: Re: White Elephant's Gift   White Elephant's Gift Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:21 pm

Hm, nice card, but you don't want to waste alius for this. Gemini spark is a +/-0, or a +1 if used at the right time, while this is a +/-0 that can't disrupt your opponent's combos.

However this can be good in other decks with normal monsters!

And also, no you can't do that.

Sending the normal monster to the grave is a cost, so the monster is sent to the grave the moment the card activates, therefore you can't send it again as a cost for Gemini Spark since he's already in the grave.
    Back to top Go down
    Chaos714
    Chaos714

PostSubject: Re: White Elephant's Gift   White Elephant's Gift Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:09 am

a nice drawing power 4 gemini (not stun :P ) & normal monster decks ;D
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Arxidia36
    Terraplant
    Intermediate
    Intermediate
    Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: White Elephant's Gift   White Elephant's Gift Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 am

A nice card for Normal decks like Skull Servant,Ojamas and Pure Elemental Heroes,
    Back to top Go down
    BERKAY
    BERKAY

PostSubject: Re: White Elephant's Gift   White Elephant's Gift Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:32 am

WTF!? Really broken. I'll triple it when it come to KCVDS. :D And I support what you guys said about strategies. :)
    Back to top Go down
    Winduct
    Winduct

PostSubject: Re: White Elephant's Gift   White Elephant's Gift Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:43 am

Yes, very good and all but let's discuss the name. Can anyone please explain why this card is called "White Elephant's Gift"?
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
    vem123
    zettaisha seigi
    zettaisha seigi
    vem123

PostSubject: Re: White Elephant's Gift   White Elephant's Gift Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:46 am

A good engine for Gigaplant Stuff :o
    Back to top Go down
    sinakis
    Ancient Administrator
    Ancient Administrator
    sinakis

PostSubject: Re: White Elephant's Gift   White Elephant's Gift Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:32 am

vem123 wrote:
    A good engine for Gigaplant Stuff :o

Gigaplant? But once you summon him, you need him on the field! Also, gigavise decks rarely use other geminise apart from gigaplant, am I right? :/

Winduct wrote:
    Yes, very good and all but let's discuss the name. Can anyone please explain why this card is called "White Elephant's Gift"?

Maybe, just maybe, it's a white elephant's bone. I have heard that white elephants are considered to bring luck, and their horns (ivory) are considered lucky as well.

ygo wikia wrote:
    This card has Japanese Hiragana characters in the middle which make the "Henohenomoheji" face with the "ji" being the bone it is written on.

Also, the Japanese name is "Stranger's Compensation"...what a weird card in terms of name/image...
    Back to top Go down
    vem123
    zettaisha seigi
    zettaisha seigi
    vem123

PostSubject: Re: White Elephant's Gift   White Elephant's Gift Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:42 am

Oh, my bad, since gigaplant will be treated as an eff monster you can't use it with elephant's gift

And yeah konami picks gay names many times, so why being surprised O.o
    Divine Warning > Solemn Warning x]
    Back to top Go down
    aris
    Experienced
    Experienced

PostSubject: Re: White Elephant's Gift   White Elephant's Gift Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:40 am

nice card i think with out testing it.i will ask me mate chris to try this because he is going to the ycs italy
    Back to top Go down
    Train Heartnet
    Train Heartnet

PostSubject: Re: White Elephant's Gift   White Elephant's Gift Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:08 am

Nice card cuz it lets you draw 2 cards! And we all know how much draws matters!!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Elephant's Gift   White Elephant's Gift Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

White Elephant's Gift
    Page 1 of 1