Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 I_vote_lcapImproved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 I_voting_barImproved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 I_vote_lcapImproved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 I_voting_barImproved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Improved Machina Gadgets

Go down 
+5
Train Heartnet
platinumdragon
Stef
Terraplant
GADGET PRO
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GADGET PRO
GADGET PRO

Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:31 am

First topic message reminder :

sorry to do another post of the sme type of deck but after a horrible defeat against the best xsaber deck ive ever seen i had to ge back to the drawing board, this deck runs a whole lot better than the last 1 and for some reason it works really well with 3 of each gadget. please comment i am eager for all inputs.

MONSTERS: 19
machina fortress x3
machina gearframe x3
machina peacekeeper x3
green gadget x3
red gadget x3
yellow gadget x3
swift scarcrow

SPELLS: 17
monster reincarnation x3
solidarity x3
shrink x3
burden of the mighty x2 (I decided to put it back in since im running 3 gadgets)
mst x2
giant trunade
swords of revealing light
monster reborn
limiter removal

TRAPS: 5
mirror force
starlight road
call of the haunted
royal oppression
solemn judgement
(i dont like to run a lot of traps because of decks with royal decree)

EXTRA DECK: 1
stardust dragon
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:20 pm

Yeah, it really does work best with the changes I made... Not trying to say I'm better/smarter than you or anything, I just have a lot of experience with gadgets, ad I'm friends with people who are very experienced with gadgets and I want to help you :). I understand wanting to be aggressive, but eh, gadgets aren't really aggressive, they're basically anti-meta, while being able to drop beatsticks (fortress) when you need to... If you're making it irl it's not particularly expensive except for warnings, but just use ced instead of warning, warning doesn't make or break the deck. And about peacekeeper, he's just a tech choice. The rest of the advice (imho) should be taken, but you can keep peacekeepers if you like them and they work. It's just player preference on that part. If you have a phobia of decree, side against it lol.
Back to top Go down
GADGET PRO
GADGET PRO

PostSubject: Re: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:01 am

yah thanks i dnt really run them anti meta but i took some of ur advice to help keep my opponent from getting monsters on the field and its working pretty well and most ppl on here r probably more experienced then me the sad thing is iv been playing yugioh for 7yrs and i just got it recently i havent been able to play competitively until this year first had a warrior deck which is way way way outdated then fooled around with blackwings but wen i found machina gadgets i loved them and i stuck with them and im looking to perfect them so in other words im trying to make 1 of the best machina gadget decks which is probably going to be hard especially since there was that peter chang kids deck which was also machina gadget

are there any other cards u suggest to put in here that would help keep monsteres off my opponents field?
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:02 am

I hear you... Technically, I've been playing almost since yugioh came out, but I've only been good for 2/3 years. Academies help quite a bit, so does practice. Machina gadgets are still competitive, the concept is easy, and their only main weakness is they're easy to side against. We should duel sometime :)
Back to top Go down
GADGET PRO
GADGET PRO

PostSubject: Re: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:41 am

yah thatd be cool

wat deck do u run?

This is getting off-topic, so please continue via Pms or Ham.
~sinakis
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:15 am

I hope I'm not spamming for being off topic lol, but I'll answer here. My ace deck and real life deck is Quickdraw plants, and I also have Machina Deck, half a blackwing deck, and 3/4 of an Absolute Zero deck irl. In KC I have well over 40 decks that I use haha. I love different decks, there are so many cool combos in yugioh. (let's continue this combo in a pm, I don't want to get a warning lol)

Please do so.
~sinakis
Back to top Go down
GADGET PRO
GADGET PRO

PostSubject: Re: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:10 am

XP now my machina gadget deck looks like every other machina gadget deck, there's nothing unique abt it
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:42 am

That's where you come in and put some techs in it. If you notice, top players' decks look alike. To the point of having a maximum of 5 cards different!...

Also Machina Gadget is a specific deck, so you actually don't have that many options, except if you decide to overlook cards like Recycler, Solidarity and stuff to add in more cards from other archetypes or engines.
Back to top Go down
GADGET PRO
GADGET PRO

PostSubject: Re: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:47 pm

yah i was looking on youtube and if u know that dude who does the perfecting the gadgets his machina gadgets had like 3 different cards from mine its sad =( i want to find a unique form that works a lot better
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:47 pm

man tbh this deck is probably unike but not competitibe at all, if you want a unike Gadget deck that can actualy win, the gravekeepers variant is probably better because you can special sumon arcanithe with GK's engine and gale and OTK with the machina engine. or just make a machina stun pure earht with barbaros, dust spirit and ultimate offering.
Back to top Go down
GADGET PRO
GADGET PRO

PostSubject: Re: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:58 am

alright alright the improved improved gadgets

same
+scrap recycler
-swift scarecrow

SPELLS: 11
smashing ground x3
hammer shot x3
dark hole
giant trunade
mst x2
monster reborn

TRAPS: 11

trap hole x3 (gonna switch it out for another bottomless and 2 d prisons wen i get them)
compulsories x2
bottomless trap hole
solemn judgement
mirrior force
call of the haunted
d prison
torrential tribute

yesterday i learned a lesson in card advantage which changed my whole playing style this deck works great at slowly taking away your opponents cards allowing u to chop at their lifepoints bit by bit i havent lost once with this deck and im hoping to keep it that way iv got a local tournament later tonight plus its slightly unique x)
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:20 am

i think it's easy to get 2 dprisons . It's common in machina mayhem deck :o
gl at your locals :P
Back to top Go down
GADGET PRO
GADGET PRO

PostSubject: Re: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:09 pm

yah they just dont sell them there anymore ill just try to trade with some1
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:50 pm

Excellent! Much better now, and glad I could help with the card advantage thing :). It'll work better once you get those d-prisons and bth though. Also I'd like to see royal oppression if you can get it... It's extremely helpful, and the only thing that special summons in your deck is fortress, so if you're smart it won't hurt you. If you have one/can get one, take out call. Gadgets aren't graveyard based and reborn and call in the same deck are usually overkill anyway. Scarecrow>scrap recycler. You need him more to stop otk's, and recycler doesn't help much. Everything else is airtight! Hammer shots are unique but still competitive. How're they working out for you? Gl in your locals btw
EDIT: I'd also -1 peacekeeper to make it 40, but that's just me. 41 is okay
Back to top Go down
GADGET PRO
GADGET PRO

PostSubject: Re: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:24 pm

eeeeeeeeeeeeee xD i won at locals 6-2
Back to top Go down
platinumdragon
platinumdragon

PostSubject: Re: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:13 pm

GADGET PRO wrote:
eeeeeeeeeeeeee xD i won at locals 6-2

nice job im glad your deck is working for you :)
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:40 am

good job, and i am glad we helped you achieve this nice score :)
Back to top Go down
GADGET PRO
GADGET PRO

PostSubject: Re: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:20 pm

thanks uuu's
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:44 am

Good job! I think you should update the Original Post (unless it is already updated).
Back to top Go down
GADGET PRO
GADGET PRO

PostSubject: Re: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:21 am

I'm sorry to bring this up yet again but last week i ran into a little trouble against gravkeepers you know with the whole royal tribute deal my deck is a bit different from before please give ur inputs

same
-scrap recycler
+cyber dragon (i dont really like him i need to find an alternative)

SPELLS: 12
smashing ground x3
hammer shot x3
dark hole
giant trunade
mst x2
monster reborn
pot of avarice

TRAPS: 10
compulsories x2
bottomless trap hole x2
solemn judgement
mirrior force
d prison x3
torrential tribute

Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:41 am

fissure instead of hammer shots

Nobleman of Crossout damage grave keepers as well as consecrated light ( side deck )
Another good side vs Gravekeepers is Zombie World. Not only your monsters are unaffected by system down / chimeratech but it can screw up your opponent's necrovalley
Back to top Go down
GADGET PRO
GADGET PRO

PostSubject: Re: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:53 am

ooh thanks ill try out that zombie world as a side
Back to top Go down
GADGET PRO
GADGET PRO

PostSubject: Re: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:35 am

-1cyber dragon
+tragodeia :D yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
platinumdragon
platinumdragon

PostSubject: Re: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:55 am

trag works well with gadgets since they +1 your hand and can be used for trag's effect to take a lv 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improved Machina Gadgets   Improved Machina Gadgets - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Improved Machina Gadgets
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2