Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
SDA's Annual Awards Winners I_vote_lcapSDA's Annual Awards Winners I_voting_barSDA's Annual Awards Winners I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
SDA's Annual Awards Winners I_vote_lcapSDA's Annual Awards Winners I_voting_barSDA's Annual Awards Winners I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
SDA's Annual Awards Winners Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
SDA's Annual Awards Winners Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
SDA's Annual Awards Winners Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
SDA's Annual Awards Winners Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
SDA's Annual Awards Winners Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
SDA's Annual Awards Winners Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
SDA's Annual Awards Winners Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
SDA's Annual Awards Winners Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

SDA's Annual Awards Winners

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

SDA's Annual Awards Winners Empty
PostSubject: SDA's Annual Awards Winners   SDA's Annual Awards Winners Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:27 am

Staff Member of the Year : vem123 and Stef
Non-Staff Member of the Year : redgar
Scouter of the Year : Terraplant
Deck Builder of the Year : redgar
Duelist of the Year : aris and Blaze
Genius of the Year : Stef
SDA's War Machine of the Year : Blaze
Card Creator of the Year : Winduct
Artist of the Year : Geo
Writer of the Year : Winduct

Congratulations to everyone who won an award. Everyone who failed winning one should not be dissapointed. He should improve, try harder to achieve it next year.
Back to top Go down

SDA's Annual Awards Winners
Page 1 of 1