Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)

Go down 
+15
Kostas783
LegendaryFrost
Blaze
iNoobishh
polikmum
ace94
Terraplant
aris
synchrowarrior318
Harper7000
Stef
Winduct
NoobSlayer13
vem123
redgar
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Chapter 1:

The shadow moved fast like a panther. It was dark around him and he was bleeding badly. He stopped. He heard nothing.
Looks like they stopped chasing me.
He took of his top wich was dirty and covered in blood and threw it away. Were is he? We said they would meet here. He started panicking. Then all of a sudden he heard a noise behind him. He turned around and show a man walking towards him. The man coming towards him spoke.

Man: Good job making it out. Now let's go we have a lot of things to do and little time
Man2: Yes master

Somewhere far away:

Winduct: Turn on the tv Red i wanna see the news
Redgar: No nothing interesting Petroula comes out at 7 o clock
Winduct: Oh my god just give me the remote.

He grabbed the remote out of Redga's hand

Redgar: Damn you. Ace wanna duel?
Ace: Yeah sure no problem!

They were all inside the elite 3 estate. Now that Winduct was one of the elite 3 they came here any time they wanted.
Winduct ignored them and opened the tv. The reporter was speaking

Reporter: Last night in California 2 prisoners escaped the local prison by killing 2 of the guards. They names were Steff and Chaos

Winduct dropped the cola he was drinking and almost drowned.

Winduct: Guys you might wanna see this.
Redgar: What is it?

Ace and Redgar looked at the tv and both turned pale.

Ace: No no way...
Redgar: How did they....

Next Chapter: The Descision!

Last edited by redgar on Mon May 14, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:01 am

nice redgar keep it up!
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:39 am

@Harper look at it this way. This is called Chevalier De Fleur and had 2800 attack.

Synchrowarrior summoned this thing:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:52 am

Nice chapter red keep it comin
Back to top Go down
synchrowarrior318
Amateur
Amateur
synchrowarrior318

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:11 pm

redgar wrote:
Synchrowarrior summoned this thing:

Spoiler:
shouldnt it be 1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 1 Synchro Monster
since synchrowarrior (the character) accel summoned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SynchroWarrior318
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:43 pm

That's what I meant I just missclicked!
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:43 am

continue redgar you are going pretty well!
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:51 am

Chapter 12

Previously on Junk Chronicles
Spoiler:

For time saving I wrotte Synchrowarrior S/Warrior instead.

Terraplant exited the field and headed for the stands. On his way there he saw Blaze approaching

Blaze: It's ok Terra you did well. I ll handle things now
Terra: I don't know Blaze this guy is...weird

Blaze nodded and continued on his way to the stadium. He was really worried. Deep inside he knew Terra was better than him. The only thing that made Blaze look better was Terra's weird deck selections. Trying to forget these things he entered the stadium

Blaze: Are you ready?
Synchrowarrior: Of course

BOTH: DUEL!

Blaze: I ll take the first turn! Draw! I set 1 monster and 1 backrow and end my turn
S/Warrior: Draw! I activate Tuning to add Quickdraw Synchron to my hand and Foolish burial to send Quilbolt hedgedog to my graveyard. Also I mill 1 card!
Then I discard Dandylion to special summon Quickdraw Synchron from my hand. Also two tokens are special summoned. I tune one of them with Quickdraw Synchron to synchro summon... Drill Warrior(2400).

Blaze:(thinking) He is really strong bringing out such a monster first turn. But he doesnt really care for hand advantage. That's where I have to hit him.

S/Warrrior: Drill Warrior attack his face down monster

Drill Warrior charged and pierced though a bug looking thing. The bug exploded but instead of getting destroyed he turned into a reaper

Blaze: You destroyed X-Saber Emmershblade and so through his effect I special summon X-Saber Darksoul(100).

S/Warrior: I discad 1 card to remove Drill Warrior from play...
Blaze: I dont think so. By discarding Effect Veiler I negate Drill Warrior's effect
S/Warrior: I set 1 card and end my turn

Blaze(thinking): He used Foolish,Quickdraw,Dandy,Discarded 1 for Drill Warrior and set 1. So he only has 1 card in his hand! Excellent.
Blaze: DRAW! I summon X-Saber Pashuul. I tune Pashuul and Darksoul to Synchro Summon X-Saber Wayne(2100). With his effect I call forth X-Saber Fulhelmknight from my hand. And since I control 2 face up X-Saber monster I can special summon XX-Saber Faultroll from my hand

Redgar looked at Chazz and Chazz looked back. They both knew this was Blaze's OTK move!

Blaze: Through Faultroll's effect I bring back Pashuul From the Graveyard. I tune Pasuul and Wayne to form... X-Saber Urbellum(2200). Then I tune Faultroll and Fulhlmknight to from XX-Saber Gottoms(3200). I am not done just yet

S/Warrior stood motionless and you could tell he was bored by Blaze's move. Blaze tried to reamin calm

Blaze: I reveal my face down card.. Gottoms Emergency Call. With that I bring back Fulhelmknight and Darksoul and tune them together to from... X-Saber Hyunlei. With her effect I destroy your face down card.

Hyunlei charged and sliced the card in half. Blaze noticed it was Mirror Force and smiled in a wicked way. He turned to see S/Warrior's face after this hit. And yet he was motionless..

Blaze: Seriously what the *CENSORED* is wrong with you?

Blaze shouted so hard everyone in the stadium got confused

S/Warrior: Excuse me?
Blaze: I am kicking your butt so hard with my monsters swarming the field and yet you sit there motionless like everything is ok. I mean don't you care if you lose?

S/Warrior raised his eyes and looked Blaze straight in the eyes

S/Warrior: My eyes have seen things you cannot even imagine. If I am about to lose I will let you know. Now play your role and continue this duel

Blaze was furious

Blaze: GO GOTTOMS EXTERMINATE HIS PATHETIC MONSTER!!!!!!!!

The gigantic swordsman jumped with such power and landed right behind Drill Warrior. The moment Drill Warrior turned to face him Gottoms chopped the Warrior's head off.

Blaze: NOW URBELLUM HYUNLEI GO! DIRECT ATTACK!!!!!!!!

Both monsters charged at S/Warrior and just as they reached close to him they both got blasted back.

Blaze: What the...?

S/Warrior: From my hand I use Battle Fader to negate your attack.

A tiny clock-shaped creature jumped out of S/Warrior's hand and stood before him

Blaze: Curse you! During the end phase I use the effect of X-Saber Darksoul 2 times to add XX-Saber Boggart Knight and X-Saber Airbellum to my hand. I end my turn

(S/Warrior: 7200/Blaze: 8000)

S/Warrior: Draw! Well look at this! Looks like the situation will turn! I summon Debris Dragon. Wth his effect I bring back Dandylion. I tune my monsters to synchro summon.... BLACK ROSE DRAGON

A gigantic Red Dragon appeared in front of S/Warrior and everybody was left gazing

Blaze: This..this..this cant be.. Why do you have 1 of the 5 legendary dragons?

Blaze wasn't the only one surprised. Everyone in the stadium was pointing the Red Dragon that S/Warrior had just summoned.

S/Warrior: Hmph your question only shows how little you know. I told you you are just here to play your role. If you thought you could defeat me I am so sorry. Black Rose Dragon effect activates destroying all cards on the field. Then I get 2 tokens thanks to Dandylion. I end my turn.

Blaze: D..d..draw! I summon XX-Saber Boggart Knight(1900). Through his effect X-Saber Airbellum is summoned. Boggart Knight and Airbellum attack the 2 fluff tokens. I end my turn.

S/Warrior: Draw!I activate the effect of GLow Up Bulb in my graveyard.

Blaze: What? It never got in the grave..

S/Warrior:You should be more careful. In the first turn I used Tunng and milled 1 card. I ll let you guess what that was. Now come forth Glow Up Bulb! Haha looks like I milled Spore! I use it's effect and special summon it by removing Dandylion. Now it is a level 4 monster. Then quilbolt hedgedog's effect activates and I speciall summon him. I tune Spore and Quilblt Hedgdog to synchro summon... Mighty Warrior (2200). Mighty Warrior attack X-Saber Airbellum
And due to his effect you take 800 more damage. I set 1 card and end my turn

(S/Warrior: 7200/ Blaze: 6600)

Blaze: Draw! I switch Boggart Knight to defence mode and end my turn

S/Warrior: Is that all? I am unhappy I thought you could challenge me more. Draw! Go Mighty Warrior attack Boggat knight. And dont forget you lose life points equal to half your monster's attack. I end my turn

(S/Warrior: 7200/ 5650)

I gotta draw something here else it's over Blaze thought.

Blaze: Draw! YES! Since you have a monster and I dont I special summon X-Saber Garderstrike from my hand(2100). Then I summon X-Saber Ragigura and with his effect I add X-Saber Faultroll to my hand. And beacuse I have 2 or more X-Saber monsters I can special summon X-Saber Faultroll. Now Fautroll brings back Pashuul. I tune Pashuul with Garderstrike to synchro summon... X-Sbaer Souza(2500). I use Souza's effect and tribute off Ragigura and so he cannot be destoyed by trap cards this turn.. Now go Souza attack Might Warrior and Faultroll attacks Glow Up Bulb

Both monsters hit together and won the 2 vs 2 battle leaving S/Warrior's field empty.

Blaze: I end my turn

(S/Warrior: 4700/ Blaze: 5650 )

Blase knew he had the upper hand now. Yet still S/Warrior was motionless like a statue of ice. He ignored the attribute and spoke to him

Blaze: So who are you really? Why do you alied with Steff?

S/Warrior: I do not think my intentions is of any interest to you. Draw! I reveal my face down card Return From the Different Dimension. With the cost of half my life points I can bring back all my removed from play monsters.

A hole opened and Dandylion Quilbolt Hedgedog and Spore jumped to the field

( S/Warrior: 2350/ Blaze: 5650 )

S/Warrior: I summon Plaguspreader Zombie in attack mode(400). I tune Plaguspreader Zombie with Dandylion and QUilbolt Hedgdog to call forth... Power Tool Dragon (2300). With his effect I select 3 equip cards from my deck and you choose wich one I should add to my hand.

A Robotic Dragon made his appeareance this time causing the crowd to go insane again.

Blaze: Take the middle one!
S/Warrior: Good choice..

He shuffled the reamining to cards in his deck

Redgar
: Who on earth is he? Why does he have the legendary dragon cards? Werent they lost when the Legendary duelist Yusei dueled against Z-ONE 50 years ago?

Chazz: I don't know Redgar but I am really curious. Who is this guy? And more importantly why is he alying with Steff?

Redgar: I wish I knew...

Blaze: I demand an explanation right now. Who are you? Just tell me I lost already it doesnt matter

S/Warrior raised his eyes a little at the side were Steff was sitting. He sighed and looked at Blaze

S/Warrior: Well if you are that curious I ll let you know. My real name is Yusei Fudo

Blaze: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah right and I am Yugi Muto

S/Warrior: I am not joking. Yusei Furdo the legendary hero..the one that defeated Z-ONE is my grandfather...

Blaze stopped laughing and considered what he told him. It made sense. But still he couldn't believe it

Blaze: Well then Mr. Yusei let's get this duel over with

S/Warrior: Of course.. Now I get 2 tokens thanks to Dandylion. I tune Powertool Dragon and Glow Up Bulb to synchro summon... LIFE STREAM DRAGON(2900). When he is summoned my life points go back at 4000. No I use my spell card! I activate the spell Equelevant Trade!
By tributing 2 of my monsters I reduce the attack of 1 of your monsters to 0 until the end phase. I tribute my two tokens to reduce Souza's attack points to 0. Then I equip Lifestream Dragon with Megamoprh doubling his attack to 5800! It was nice dueling you Blaze...

The Robotic Dragon raised his gigantic wings and flew up high! He then charged with all it's might against Souza. The defensless X-Saber fell easily under the dragon's strike and dropped on the floor. S/Warrior had won...

Meanwhile...

Ace was heading towards the Blue Dorm. He knew Winduct hadn't gone to the match either. He was dissapointed. He really thought he had trained hard and desereved a place in the line-up. He then remembered who helped him so much when he was in the Wurm Dorm. He turned and walked straight to the academy's Graveyard. He entered it and approached one of the graves. The tablet wrotte:

HERE LIES MYSTIRIOUS A BRAVE MAN WHO DIDN'T HESITATE TO GIVE AWAY HIS LIFE TO SAVE THOSE WHO HE LOVE.

A lone tear came down Ace's chick. He moved forward and his eye caught Vem's grave. It was still open. Steff you sick bastard he thought.

He exited the graveyard and continued his way to the Blue Dorm. He entred the drom and saw Winduct lying on a couch.

Ace: Hey Winduct

Winduct raised his head to see who greeted him

Winduct: O hey Ace! Who come and you are not in the match?

Ace: Didn't feel up to it to be honest. How are you doing? Are you feeling better?

Winduct: Yeah kinda. Know what? Let's go!

Ace: Where?

Winduct: To the matth. I don't want it more than you do but we have to support them

Ace: Well I guess you are right. Let's go!

So they headed for the stadium. They were walking through the park when they head a noise from the academy's front gate

Voice: He...y... y...ou...

They both turned to where the voice was heard

Ace: Who is there?

Voice: H..h..elp.. m...e..

They both ran towards the door only to find an injured man standing there

Winduct: I know you.... You are on of last year's DGA's Fast TOurnament Representatives.

Voice: Y..ou.. are..right.. My name is Ha..ha..rper..you ha..ha..ve to h..help us..

THE END

NEXT CHAPTER: THE KING OF GAMES?
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:28 am

really nice chapter.one of the best.keep on going!
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:58 am

I can see that you rushed through this to bring your fans a new chapter :P
Nevertheless nice work keep it going!!!
Back to top Go down
synchrowarrior318
Amateur
Amateur
synchrowarrior318

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:47 pm

hehe, im yuseis grandson. hehe :P for a minute there i thought i was actually yusei fudo and that i was going to be 69 years old :P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SynchroWarrior318
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Thank you for reading guys it is nice to know some people still read this :)
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 pm

Thanks for posting what happened in the previous chapter, some members might forget. Pretty good chapter, what I most liked whas how you described the duel although I skipped some lines at that part to be honest. The card names you bold orange are fan-made right? Good, good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
ace94
Intermediate
Intermediate
ace94

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:49 am

No need for words. It was just perfect. KIU!!!
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:52 am

@Winduct: Yes the orange ones are fan made

Thanks again guys for all the support :)
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Experienced
Experienced
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:18 am

redgy wtf?how noob did you try to make me?did it take you a lot effort?of course when he has 1 card it might be gorz or fader so you just discard with gottoms and play safe.i am dissapointed losing so early :(.

this was the failest chapter i've ever read :P (jk)
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:26 am

@Blaze: Yeah sorry about making you look a noob but relax it's a story only it's not like it's you lol :P

Previously on Junk Chronicles

Spoiler:

Chapter 13

Winduct and Ace carried the injured man to the infermary

Winduct: Nurse Joey can you please help us ?
Joey: What happened to him?
Ace: We don't know
Joey: Ok leave him here and I ll take care of him

Ace and Winduct gently let Harper on Joey's bed.

Joey: Now please wait outside. I ll inform you if he gets better

Winduct: Thank you nurse

The two boys exited the infermary and sat in the corridor outside

Ace: What do you think ? What happened to him?
Winduct: I don't know but I have a bad feeling. I mean DGA was under Steff whilr Vongola and Scorpion are captured. As far as I am concerned anything could have happened there
Ace: Do you think the students revolted?
Winduct: I don't know... Oh hold on!
Ace: What?
Winduct: Last year in the Fast Tournament I dueled on of DGA's members. His name was SabreW I think I have his phone number I can contact him to ask about the situation
Ace: Great idea!

Flashback:

Spoiler:

Winduct reached his phone and typed a number. It rang for about 5-6 times but noone answered and the voice mail came up.

"Hello there! You are trying to contact me SabreW but I'm kinda busy so leave a message"

Ace: Damt!
Winduct: I am really worried
Ace: Hmm
Winduct: Are you thinking what I am thinking?

Ace nodded.

Winduct: Ok then let's go...

Meanwhile...

Chazz: And because I have exactly 3 DARK monsters in my graveyard I can special summon Dark Armed Dragon

Chazz's ace monster came descending from the skies. It was enormous and fearsome. Nothing special to S/Warrior though.

Chazz was next after Blaze in the SDA line up.The duel wasn't going well for him so far. He had only 4400 life points while S/Warrior was at 7100. S/Warrior had Mighty Warrior face up on the field and 1 card in his hand but his grave was full of combos. Redgar looked worried. Although he knew CHazz was a fearsome duelist having seen Blaze and Terra lose he had lost his confidence.

Chazz: I activate Dark Armed Dragon's effect and by removing 1 DARK monster from my graveyard from play I destroy Mighty Warrior

The huge dragon shot a lone fireball and turned Mighty Warrior to asses.

Chazz: Now go! Direct attack.

S/Warrior took the hit without even fliching. He was calm as always

(S/Warrior: 4300/Chazz: 4400)

Chazz: I set 1 card and end my turn

S/Warrior: Draw! During the standby phase the Treeborn Forg in my graveyard returns to the field! I summon Debris Dragon and with his effect special summon Dandylion!. I tune Debris Dragon with Dandylion and Treeborn Frog to synchro summon.... "Hino Tamashi" Red Demon's Dragon (3000).

The giagantic red dragon appearead and revealed his fearsome claws and jaws.

Chazz: Damt! Another Legendary Dragon?

S/Warrior: Go Red Demon's Dragon attack Dark Armed Dragon

It felt like the earth was saking. The 2 mighty creatures collapesd in a heroic attempt to protect their masters. In the end though Red Demon's Dragon emerged victorious.

S/Warrior: I set 1 card and end my turn. Also during the end phase my tokens are destroyed because of my Red Demons Dragon.

(S/Warrior: 4300/ Chazz: 4200)

Chazz: This ends here! DRAW! I activate my face down card Call Of The Haunted. With that I bring back Armed Dragon Level 5. Then I activate my spell card Level Up! I tribute off my Armed Dragon level 5 to bring forth my Armed Dragon LVL 7(2800). But I am not over just yet. I tribute off my dragon to bring forth my utlimate weapon... COME FORTH ARMED DRAGON LEVEL 10(3000)

This time the enormous dragon came in Chazz's side. It was clearly a dragon's duel! I just hope that Chazz can make it, Redgar thought.

Chazz: Now with my dragon's effect I discard my final card to destroy all monsters on your side of the field! Now you are open for a direct attack. Go my dragon attack him directly.

The dragon took flight and launched an even bigger fireball than the one Dark Armed Dragon had before. For the first time Redgar thought that S/Warrior could lose.

Chazz: I end my turn..

(S/Warrior: 1300/ Chazz: 4200)

S/Warrior
: It was a pleasure dueling you. You sure live up to your expectations. Draw! Treeborn Frog is special summoned. And now time to get serious at last! I summon JUNK SYNCHRON....

Redgar felt everybody was looking at him. This can't be happening he thought...
Redgar got on his feet and shouted

Redgar: WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT CARD?

S/Warrior turned to face him.

S/Warrior: Long time no see Redgar. I see you grew a lot
Redgar: What are you talking about? I dont know you..
S/Warrior: Oh you dont know me? Try a bit harder.
Redgar: I don't know what you're talking abou...

And then Redgar realised what he was talking about...

Flashback:

Spoiler:

Redgar: That was you?
S/Warrior: Yes it was me
Redgar: Why did you give that card to me?
S/Warrior: I will not answer this question here. And I have a duel to finish as well. Now back to the duel! Junk Synchron's effect lets me special summon Doppel Warrior from my graveyard. Then I use the effect of QUilbolt Hedgedog in my graveyard to special summon it. I tune my level 3 Junk Synchron my level 2 Doppel Warrior my level 2 Quilbolt Hedgedog and my level 1 treeborn frog to synchro summon...

"The gathered wishes will become a new shining star that will shine up the path"

S/Warrior: Synchro summon... STARDUST DRAGON (2500)

And there he was. The legendary dragon. Everybody was astounded

S/Warrior: Doppel warrior leaves 2 tokens when used a synchro material monster. By milling 1 card I bring back from the grave Glow Up Bulb. I tune 1 of the tokens with Glow Up Bulb to synchro summon... Formula Synchron.

Chazz: Could it be...?

S/Warrior: I tune my level 2 Formula Synchron with my level 8 Stardust Dragon

"Clustering crystal dreams will open a door to a new evolution! Become the path it's light shines upon! Accel synchro!!! Be born Shooting Star Dragon!"

Chazz: Un..un..be..li..eva..ble...

Redgar: Is he the real King Of Games...?

S/Warrior: Shooting Star Dragon's effect lets me draw 5 cards and attack 1 time for each tuner monster among them.1st card... tuner monster Spore! 2nd card! Tuner Monster Turbo Synchron! 3rd card tuner monster Quickdraw Synchron! 4th card Tuner monster Hyper Synchron! and fifth card... Tuner monster Plaguspreader Zombie. Go Shooting Star Dragon attack and end this duel

Shooting Star Dragon seperated into 5 different parts. Each reprisented 1 legendary dragon. Redgar saw Ancient Fairy Dragon, Black Rose Dragon, Red Demon's Dragon, Lifestream Dragon and Stardust Dragon all charging at Chazz at once. And then they all clashed upon Chazz's dragon reducing his life points to 0.

*Clap Clap Clap*

Steff: Good job S/WArrior good job.
S/Warrior: I kept my part of the deal now you keep yours Steff
Steff: But the war isn't over yet
S/Warrior: Our deal was to defeat 3 of them Steff, S/Warrior replied calmly. Now please keep your part of the deal
Steff: I don't think I will. Finish this war and then I will.
S/Warrior: Are you telling me that you oppose me?
Steff: Of course.. You might be strong but you are no much for me...
S/Warrior: Is that so? Ok then I ll continute this war.
Steff: Hahahaha nice nice

Chazz stepped out of the arena and saw Aris approaching

Aris: Nice job Chazz. You almost won. I now know all his tactics.
Chazz: Do your best Aris...

Meanwhile...

Ace: Is anyone around?

Winduct scouted the area with his eyes.

Winduct: No everything looks clear. Everybody is in the match propably
Ace: Cool let's do it then

They both approached the academy entrance opened it and exited the academy....

THE END

NEXT CHAPTER: The real Battle Begins
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:50 am

perfect!
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:02 am

wow s/warrior is getting God hands every duel, that's too cheap :P
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:27 am

Make aris sack with samurais ._.
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:31 am

i played sams on friday and it went pretty well against mourikis sabers.i won some bets!
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:38 am

Omg Vem you keep predicting everything...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kostas783
Kostas783

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:10 am

LoL redgar you see pokemon???
xD
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:23 am

redgar wrote:
Omg Vem you keep predicting everything...

Spoiler:

if you have it already why not uploading it!?
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:27 am

Take it easy there aris, not all of us have the time to read his chapters all at once. Besides he must keep us in suspence. That's what makes the story even better, at least in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:33 am

Apart from what Winduct said I have to writte every chapter in the computer then c/p it here then correct it colour it and then post it. That's a bit time taking and due to my limited time I cannot do that. Oh and what Winduct said :P

@kostas: no xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next