Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
The Dragons of Eternal Color I_vote_lcapThe Dragons of Eternal Color I_voting_barThe Dragons of Eternal Color I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
The Dragons of Eternal Color I_vote_lcapThe Dragons of Eternal Color I_voting_barThe Dragons of Eternal Color I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

The Dragons of Eternal Color

Go down 
+4
sinakis
VforVengeance
vem123
Phantom
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Phantom

The Dragons of Eternal Color Empty
PostSubject: The Dragons of Eternal Color   The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:01 pm

As you see before you, are my old work findings of these cards.
Many of them are indeed, as you know of majestic wonder, Dragons.
Now, as I will show you the old me, the one who was more delightful in creating cards, created many Dragon cards.
These cards were created from all aspects of form in the world: Earth, Darkness, Light, Fire, Water, and Wind.
There is a "Divine" form of Dragon, but the one I had created was more painful and much to think on. I had started to make my last 2 Dragon cards with more ferocious effects, but saw the error and went to make them "sane" effects in the end.

As you will see, there are but many Dragons.

The first of my Dragon creations are indeed a wonder and also a mistake from me, for I believed that these cards were indeed "perfect" at the time.
As such.
The cards in question may have effects that do not act like cards at all, so bear with it.
Comment or not, that is free will, but free will also has rules to live by.

---

Ben Ka - Endless Wind Dragon
The Dragons of Eternal Color 86407

Dek Va - Divinity Destruction Dragon

Del Kata - Lightning Shatter Dragon

El Vana - Wandering Gale Dragon

Est Kul - Burst Terra Dragon
Spoiler:

Gin Dall - Aquatic Sphere Dragon

Kental Vinsh - Sulpher Rock Dragon
The Dragons of Eternal Color 86407v

Nel Ka - Divinity Creator Dragon

Shel Kani - Elemental Titan Dragon
Spoiler:

Shen Tal - Catastrophic Megiddo Dragon

Shin Sel - Terror Darkness Dragon

Shinjen Kolta - Ultimate Blaze Dragon
The Dragons of Eternal Color 86407w
Spoiler:

Sol Fa - Cannon Blaze Dragon

Stardust Queen Dragon
The Dragons of Eternal Color 86407n
Spoiler:

Teng Ka - Voidless Burning Dragon

Val Ne - Phantom Abyss Dragon

Vin Ta - Destructive Blazing Dragon

---

And so, this is what became of them.
Merely left behind without anyone to look at them, or even see them.
I had created them, and now I share them to the people who see them.
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons of Eternal Color   The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:18 pm

Cool works :) . Wait for winduct to rate them, he is a custom card maniac :P
+1 rep
Back to top Go down
VforVengeance
VforVengeance

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons of Eternal Color   The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:25 pm

You've got a nice collection of custom cards here, I really really like some of the artwork. Keep it up :)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons of Eternal Color   The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:36 pm

As long as there are images with uniqueness to them, then I will continue to create cards that have a specific ability to each one.
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons of Eternal Color   The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:47 pm

This is an unique collection of cards indeed! Good job in finding the images and making a suitable effect.
Some of the effects have minor flaws which make them seem not-so-official
example:
Also some of the images (see sinjen kolta) could be cropped to fit the image box perfectly.
It is a very good and promising try. I also liked your card for this week.

P.s.
Quote :
Now, as I will show you the old me, the one who was more delightful in creating cards, created many Dragon cards.
This isn't the right topic for me to ask, but why did you suddenly change?
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons of Eternal Color   The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:07 pm

Quote :
This isn't the right topic for me to ask, but why did you suddenly change?

That question, is a personal matter and hard to explain entirely.
So asking me again will not get you anywhere, even if you are an admin or moderator.

And as I said from before, these cards were from my past self, so there are some flaws that go with that.
That included the examples you provided on what needed to be changed.
I thank you for helping me see that, but, cards of the past cannot be changed so easily when made.
Custom cards can, but to me, they are the final outcome of a long awaited card that people would want in this game.
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons of Eternal Color   The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Of course.
I do not expect people to think highly of me because I am a moderator/admin. I expect you to see me as a fellow duelist and a human being. This is exactly the reason I hate being an admin.

Also, of course I have read your first post, I just stated some minor flaws. The cards are cool, I just stated all my thoughts about them don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons of Eternal Color   The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:32 pm

As long as we are on the same page, it is all right.
And I will admit, even though it is off topic, that I know how an admin/moderator is.
I could handle the use of being both myself once, but when the time came for being either one came, I fell to being under pressure of the higher power and had given up being one after a year or two.
So that's why I do not act all angry at them for their reason to be admins or moderators, because they too will one day choose to not be one anymore and allow another to take their place instead, if so happens to be choosing that.
Someone who can handle it better than they could.
Well, that is one part of my past that you know about, but anything else is of my own business.

I appreciate your help on seeing what needed to be fixed, I thank you for that.
Back to top Go down
ace94
Intermediate
Intermediate
ace94

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons of Eternal Color   The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:42 am

Hey mate. They are too many to rate separately so I will rate them as a set.

I think you deserve a 9/10 from me. Sure the cards have some minor mistakes but you have already told us so plus... the artworks are so f.....g awersome!

You also have a +1 from me. Nice to see we have more card creators here.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons of Eternal Color   The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:50 am

Thank you for that.

Still, these are my old cards.
I have however, not yet put in my newest cards as of yet.
The Trap card I had created for the Custom Card of the week, would actually be my newest card.
The other 7 I had created, are possibly a fearful creation from my mind.
But this thread is not for me to put them up in, for this thread is for my older works.
If I showed you people at this point my newest works, then this thread would not have the name it has right now.

Anyway, you will have to wait on when I feel ready to show my newer works.
Back to top Go down
ace94
Intermediate
Intermediate
ace94

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons of Eternal Color   The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:18 am

Phantom wrote:
The other 7 I had created, are possibly a fearful creation from my mind.

I love such creations !!! You can to check out my Russian Roulette arch. and CCOTW#35 entry to verify it.

Can't wait form them !

If you don't feel like showing your latest cards to public but want to get an opinion you can always pm me.

Congrats again for the dragons.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons of Eternal Color   The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:03 am

Nice :D. You're good at this Phantom, hope to see more
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons of Eternal Color   The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:40 pm

Pretty cool artwork but they are broken as hell :P
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons of Eternal Color   The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:48 pm

Oh?
Then explain to me and others who might want to know which ones are broken and which ones aren't, Redgar.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons of Eternal Color   The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:24 pm

The 3 first have definately vert good effects with easy summoning conditions and a large number of attack points. Same goes for Nel Ka. Shel Kani is propably the best 1 level monster I ve ever seen :P. THe others aren't that broekn by themselves but combined with some other dragon-based card can be really a pain in the ass for your opponent!
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons of Eternal Color   The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:12 am

So, the four you said aren't broken.
Shel Kani is in a class of it's own.
And the others when used together are broken entirely.

Is that what you're saying in all?
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons of Eternal Color   The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:52 am

No I am saying the first 4 are very good Shel kani is definately great and the others can be very suitable in different dragon variants :)
Back to top Go down
Monesias
Monesias

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons of Eternal Color   The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:48 am

good cards..!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragons of Eternal Color   The Dragons of Eternal Color Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Dragons of Eternal Color
Page 1 of 1