Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
A local tournament report I_vote_lcapA local tournament report I_voting_barA local tournament report I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
A local tournament report I_vote_lcapA local tournament report I_voting_barA local tournament report I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
A local tournament report Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
A local tournament report Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
A local tournament report Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
A local tournament report Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
A local tournament report Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
A local tournament report Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
A local tournament report Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
A local tournament report Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

A local tournament report

Go down 
+5
Supreme_King
Blaze
redgar
LegendaryFrost
vem123
9 posters
AuthorMessage
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

A local tournament report Empty
PostSubject: A local tournament report   A local tournament report Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:16 am

So today i went to my 2nd locals. That's how it went. It was 5 rounds of swiss :) . I went with Machinas which is the only deck i have atm. It was somewhat a weird build with 2 forces but it worked out well!

1st round vs Dark Synchro (child)

He had a good build and played well too but in the end i won 2-0. Special thanks to oppression that killed DAD first game!

2nd round vs Worms
I won 2-0 not easily. It was a tough challenge. Worms are pro ._.

3rd round vs Gravekeepers
1st game : Hard game, he has 300LP with oppression and necrovalley. I top a pot of avarice, he summons a monster. Next turn i would lose... i top mst to his necrovalley to activate poa to top gearframe and a gadget. I get fortress and equip him with gearframe. His set was mirror force so i got game 1!

2nd game : He gained control with an oppression after i opened with gearframe fortress and x2 force . I managed to get a fortress on the field and make him lose 5000LP somehow but i lost in the end.

3rd game : I open with mst and dust tornado. I hit 2 necrovalleys. I got easy win after that. I think he had 2 royal tributes in the end but he didn't show me his hand :P

4th round vs Lightsworn
1st game : he could win easily but he decked himself out ._.

2nd game : Pro crevice at his beckoning light. gg

At this point there was none other with 4-0 so i had already won. However there were 5 rounds planned so i played vs a zombie deck. He sacked double creature swap and mind control 1st game and 2nd game decree :/

So i got 4-1 but first place, with a machina deck that doesn't have warning/dualities etc.. I was like WDF O.o

I got 5 packs of STOR and i opened scrap breaker and forbidden lance. I also got a purple rare exodia the forbidden one from duelist league. These 3 are 60-65$ so i made some money too :D

Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: A local tournament report   A local tournament report Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:51 am

Nice work, way to go vem, maybe when I return to USA I will play in tournaments and stuff. XD
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: A local tournament report   A local tournament report Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:05 am

Wow now that a good start Vem :)

Very nice show them that money dont make the difference :)

In which store did you go?
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: A local tournament report   A local tournament report Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:25 am

@red kaissa at peristeri
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Experienced
Experienced
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: A local tournament report   A local tournament report Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:24 am

vem crevice can't be chained to becko 0.o you gotta do crevice before he tells you what he wants to get 0.o.

well done,good job for 2nd tourney.
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King
Intermediate
Intermediate
Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: A local tournament report   A local tournament report Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:51 am

Nub judges ftw then :P
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: A local tournament report   A local tournament report Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:59 am

He didn't even ask for a judge, he thought the same ._.
Back to top Go down
death-coder
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: A local tournament report   A local tournament report Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:53 am

hah thats so cheap xD ... either way good job ... i run machina gadgets irl too but no side :p
Back to top Go down
ace94
Intermediate
Intermediate
ace94

PostSubject: Re: A local tournament report   A local tournament report Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:58 am

Very nice Vem. Congrats. I think of going to a local myself next weekend but Kaissa of Glyfada is the Meta-Land. The best I have achieved with batteries is 3-2 in Swiss format... :(
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: A local tournament report   A local tournament report Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:08 am

Who cares if you win or lose, it will be fun :D
Back to top Go down
iNoobishh
iNoobishh

PostSubject: Re: A local tournament report   A local tournament report Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:28 am

Nice vemy! I always wanted to see you playing irl children card games and here you are. :3

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: A local tournament report   A local tournament report Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:23 pm

iNoobishh wrote:
Nice vemy! I always wanted to see you playing irl children card games and here you are. :3

Spoiler:

I know noob , thank you . Children card games ftw :3

Too bad you stopped, i would like to pwn you sometime if we 'd met :P
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: A local tournament report   A local tournament report Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:08 pm

Aaaa you reminded me of my first locals. There was a guy named Iverson i kicked his blackwing butt with Junk Warrior.....good times :D

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
iNoobishh
iNoobishh

PostSubject: Re: A local tournament report   A local tournament report Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:56 am

redgar wrote:
Aaaa you reminded me of my first locals. There was a guy named Iverson i kicked his blackwing butt with Junk Warrior.....good times :D

Spoiler:
That was my 1st tourmanent as well, and I damn had 3-2, but I had to go back to my home. xd

Spoiler:

vem123 wrote:
iNoobishh wrote:

Spoiler:

I know noob , thank you . Children card games ftw :3

Too bad you stopped, i would like to pwn you sometime if we 'd met :P
How can a king-of-the-ring lose to a person-that-plays-like-a-trainne?
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: A local tournament report   A local tournament report Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:16 am

No wonder this is in the fan fiction section :P.
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: A local tournament report   A local tournament report Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:37 am

Terraplant wrote:
No wonder this is in the fan fiction section :P.

It's real but your comment is so pro that i can only bow my head down and say respect

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: A local tournament report   A local tournament report Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:18 am

Omg Terra how do you do it every time with these comments? +1 ofc you earned it :D
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King
Intermediate
Intermediate
Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: A local tournament report   A local tournament report Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:24 am

Same here, that comment is as pro as vem's sacking and is also as pro as that guy he beat is as noob ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A local tournament report   A local tournament report Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A local tournament report
Page 1 of 1