Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Another boring tournament report: I_vote_lcapAnother boring tournament report: I_voting_barAnother boring tournament report: I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Another boring tournament report: I_vote_lcapAnother boring tournament report: I_voting_barAnother boring tournament report: I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Another boring tournament report: Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Another boring tournament report: Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Another boring tournament report: Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Another boring tournament report: Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Another boring tournament report: Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Another boring tournament report: Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Another boring tournament report: Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Another boring tournament report: Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Another boring tournament report:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

Another boring tournament report: Empty
PostSubject: Another boring tournament report:   Another boring tournament report: Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:28 pm

Again with my gadgets playtesting different stuff(dd crow/rivalry of warlords/magic drain/banishr of radiance/mind crush etc)

1st Round.

Me vs BW

1st game:

Very close duel and in the end thnx to my torrential i won!

2nd game:

Things easier here i beagn with Dustsooh+Mind Crush so not much left for him to do

2-0

2nd Round:

Me vs Gamini

1st game: The game was slower than a turtle walking alone though a desert but in the end i won a VERY boring duel

2nd game: Much easier here i topdecked a Dcal which he just COULDNT pass.

2-0

3rd Round:

Me vs BW(again lol)

1st game: Banisher FTW. Summoned him 1st turn and removed a bunch of stuff while keeping hand advantage so my victory was easy!!!

2nd game: Tough game here i was in a tough spot with his sirroco+bora but Cyber Dragon came to the rescue :D

2-0

Final Round.

Me vs X-Sabers(anestakis--->greek champion--->luckiest man ever--->first hand 2 gold sarcs rescue heavy cold wave -.- --->stacker--->dont duel with him--->lol)

1st game: I solemn'ed his cold wave starlighted his heavy oppression his Rescue Cat and i won (with 300lp left....)

2nd game: i got OTKEd with 2 faultroll+Rescue -.-

3rd Game: How strange he topdecked brain plus he had Fulhelmknight. I lost :(

1-2

So 3-1 my final score

I got 2 boosters and i pulled X-Saber Darksoul though :D :D :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
Teise
Teise

Another boring tournament report: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another boring tournament report:   Another boring tournament report: Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:48 am

nice you played against greek champion ^^
i always wanted to play against the best of germany but never get him in a duel xD
and banisher is really pwnage in gadget and in a anti monarch deck hehe ^^
Back to top Go down

Another boring tournament report:
Page 1 of 1