Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Cotw and Ccotw system discussion I_vote_lcapCotw and Ccotw system discussion I_voting_barCotw and Ccotw system discussion I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Cotw and Ccotw system discussion I_vote_lcapCotw and Ccotw system discussion I_voting_barCotw and Ccotw system discussion I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Cotw and Ccotw system discussion Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Cotw and Ccotw system discussion Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Cotw and Ccotw system discussion Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Cotw and Ccotw system discussion Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Cotw and Ccotw system discussion Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Cotw and Ccotw system discussion Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Cotw and Ccotw system discussion Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Cotw and Ccotw system discussion Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Cotw and Ccotw system discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

Cotw and Ccotw system discussion Empty
PostSubject: Cotw and Ccotw system discussion   Cotw and Ccotw system discussion Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Dear members of SDA,

after discussing the voting system in cotw and ccotw with the currently available staff, we decided to open a topic where it could be discussed with everyone else too.

There will always be a detailed description of the nominating-voting system that is going to be used in a competition in it's first post, as you've of course have noticed.

The current system limits the poll to 4 cards and, in case of a tie, the winner is selected by the host.

I would like you to suggest and discuss your ideas with us, so we can make the competitions more fair for the participants.
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Cotw and Ccotw system discussion   Cotw and Ccotw system discussion Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2011 11:04 pm

How do other academies deal with it? I would suggest a coin toss but it's not reliable at all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Cotw and Ccotw system discussion   Cotw and Ccotw system discussion Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 4:16 am

Why not opening a new pole only for the ones that tied in the first two places?
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Cotw and Ccotw system discussion   Cotw and Ccotw system discussion Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2011 5:24 am

redgar wrote:
Why not opening a new pole only for the ones that tied in the first two places?

There is not enough time and no one will vote. And if there is a tie again?
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Cotw and Ccotw system discussion   Cotw and Ccotw system discussion Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:41 am

Nobody rushes us about the time I think. Why noone will vote? If there is a tie again then you should do a coin flip/who got it first etc
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Cotw and Ccotw system discussion   Cotw and Ccotw system discussion Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:55 am

Actually that might work but without polls. The polls close on Sunday night. So I suggest, or as Redgar suggests, if there is a tie, each member should post bellow which of the 2 or 3 cards with the tie he/she prefers. The new polls will open on Monday morning since it's summer now and most of us don't have school. How about that?
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Cotw and Ccotw system discussion   Cotw and Ccotw system discussion Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:16 am

Sounds fair :)
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Cotw and Ccotw system discussion   Cotw and Ccotw system discussion Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:30 am

We will try it if a tie happens this week. So how it works out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cotw and Ccotw system discussion   Cotw and Ccotw system discussion Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Cotw and Ccotw system discussion
Page 1 of 1