Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Duel Arena Rules I_vote_lcapDuel Arena Rules I_voting_barDuel Arena Rules I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Duel Arena Rules I_vote_lcapDuel Arena Rules I_voting_barDuel Arena Rules I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Duel Arena Rules Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Duel Arena Rules Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Duel Arena Rules Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Duel Arena Rules Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Duel Arena Rules Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Duel Arena Rules Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Duel Arena Rules Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Duel Arena Rules Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Duel Arena Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

Duel Arena Rules Empty
PostSubject: Duel Arena Rules   Duel Arena Rules Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:38 am

You can arrange to duel with other SDA members. When you do, you can post your results here. That will affect your Duel Record, Credits and Experience.

Duel Arena Rules:
Duels here can only be 2/3 Matches. You can arrange for other formats (such as single duels) but you must mention it when you post.

Format of posting in the Duel Arena:
The winner of the match posts here first.
Th title of the post must read the following:
___ vs ___
where the empty spaces are, of course, the names of the duelists.
The winner of the match writes his name first.
The duelist who lost must then confirm the match, by posting "Confirm" or anything similar.

Duel Arena Rewards:
Every won duel will grant you 20 Experience and 20 Credits.
Every lost duel will grant you 5 Experience and 5 Credits.
If you duel a member who is of a different dorm than you are, you gain different amounts of Experience and Credits, explained later in this post.

Calculating Duel Arena Rewards:
If your rank is lower than your opponent's: you gain an additional 20% exp/cr for your difference in dorms.
If your rank is higher than your opponent: you gain 20% less exp/cr for your difference in dorms.

If you are confused by the "difference in dorms" term, assume the dorm you are currently in is 0, then count the dorms until you reach your opponent's dorm. F.e. if you're in Goyo , your difference in dorms with Exodia is 2.

Example
The above should be better explained with an example:
Viola is Wurm Purple. She duels a Brionac Blue member, Tidus.
Viola wins.
She gains 100% exp/cr plus 20*(their difference in dorms)
Their difference in dorms is 2 (wurm, goyo, brionac) so she gains 140% of the normal exp/cr she would get, granting her 28 credits and experience.

In the exact same way, if Tidus won, he would gain 100%-40% exp and cr (60%), granting him 12 exp and cr.
Tidus lost though, so he gains 5 exp and cr.

Please keep in mind that you can only post matches and confirmations in the Duel Arena.
Back to top Go down

Duel Arena Rules
Page 1 of 1