Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) I_vote_lcapStef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) I_voting_barStef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) I_vote_lcapStef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) I_voting_barStef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) Empty
PostSubject: Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version)   Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) Icon_minitime1Thu May 06, 2010 8:26 am

This is the original version of my LaDD Control that gave to Iverson the idea to build his!

LaDD Control

Monsters : 26

x1 Chaos Sorcerer
x1 Gorz, The Emissary of Darkness
x2 Light and Darkness Dragon
x1 Cyber Dragon
x3 Caius, the Shadow Monarch
x2 Thestalos, the Firestorm Monarch
x1 Super-Nimble Mega Hamster
x2 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
x2 Dandylion
x1 Treeborn Frog
x3 Cyber Valley
x2 Battle Fader
x2 Spell Striker
x1 Rescue Cat
x2 XX-Saber Airbellum

Spells : 10

x2 Soul Exchange
x1 Mind Control
x1 Brain Control
x1 Heavy Storm
x1 Mystical Space Typhoon
x2 Pot of Avarice
x1 Allure of Darkness
x1 One for One

Traps : 5

x2 Bottomless Trap Hole
x1 Torrential Tribute
x1 Mirror Force
x1 Return from a Different Dimension

Extra Deck :

Coming Soon

Side Deck :

Not Going to Reveal it :P

The deck is under the phase of playtesting, if you have any idea, tell it to me!

I may put 2 Royal Decree Main Deck, due to lack of many traps, although its on the side deck already :P

Duel Results with this deck till now :

Me vs Quickdraw Dandywarrior (IversonSt3) : 2-0
Me vs Infernities (Private :P) : 2-1
Me vs Quickdraw Volcanicsworn (Redgar) : 2-1
Me vs Quickdraw Volcanicsworn (Redgar) : 0-2 :(
Me vs Lightsworns (Redgar) : 1-1 He had total control, I won by luck (In real life with the old build of the deck), the match never ended

Other Results Coming Soon

Last edited by Stef on Wed May 19, 2010 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
overd0se.KayKay
overd0se.KayKay

PostSubject: Re: Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version)   Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) Icon_minitime1Sat May 08, 2010 4:28 am

+ Level Eater
+ Debris Dragon
+ Sangan

-1 Twister
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version)   Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 12:04 am

I already have 25 monsters in the deck, and 8-9 of them require tributes, also 2 of them (Chaos Sorcerer, DAD) have requirements, adding more monsters would just be an overkill!

Also, I don't have many way's to send level eater to the grave, other than setting him waiting for my opponent to attack it, but this would make me lose my Normal Summon, that I could use on a Hamster, or a Dandylion!

Debris dragon would be a good idea, but that wouldnt be monarchs anymore :P Also I play pot of avarice, that would suck away all of debris targets from the grave! Otherwise, 2 Debris Dragons could be added.

I playtested with sangan, and in my opinion its too slow! I must wait for my opponent to kill it, like level eater, and what I search is other tribute fodders, which I will set again and waut for my opponent to attack them! Thats why I have One for One and Treeborn in the deck!

I thought of taking him out, but after some playtesting, I figured out that it gives me the draw power that this deck lacks! Also it can be used for a tribute summon if it stays on the field, and because it has 6 Stars, it can combo with plaguespreader from the grave, make a synchro, and draw 2 cards! Also it's dark, and I can chose not to remove it if I can leave it to the grave to summon DAD/Chaos Sorcerer if I have no other options!
Back to top Go down
Teise
Teise

PostSubject: Re: Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version)   Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) Icon_minitime1Wed May 19, 2010 8:12 am

-2 spell striker ( just -1 hand card )
-1 frog dont need him i think
+1-2 debris
-1 one for one ( dont really need )
+2 dimensional prison
maybe +1 opprression
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version)   Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) Icon_minitime1Wed May 19, 2010 11:41 am

Teise wrote:
-2 spell striker ( just -1 hand card )
-1 frog dont need him i think
+1-2 debris
-1 one for one ( dont really need )
+2 dimensional prison
maybe +1 opprression

Edited!

Now it's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs!

-2 Spell Striker It will be removed for side deck in the second duel, but for now it's in main deck :P
-1 Frog I won't comment on this, it's a +1 star for syncrhos and its a free tribute fodder and defender in case of emergency :)
+1-2 Debris Dragon We playtested them, they are not really useful, believe me... For now Synchro Cat Addition is better!
-1 One for One It summons treeborn and cyber valley and you can discard dandy (or treeborn)! It's a free summon, belive me, it is REALLY needed!
+2 Dimensional Prison If I had something to remove then, yes, it's a good addition :P
+1 Oppression The deck synchros and special summons really much so it will just limit you! Also, 1 Oppression is not really useful, if you put oppressions in the deck you'll put 2, so you can stop the opponent in the early game from making combos!
Back to top Go down
Teise
Teise

PostSubject: Re: Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version)   Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) Icon_minitime1Thu May 20, 2010 8:27 am

hmm ok about everything :P ure the only person thats says why he dont make the choices :P
but 1 oprression is ok in a special summon deck too u bomb the field full of heavy monsters then opression the enemy ´cant make a move ;)
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version)   Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) Icon_minitime1Thu May 20, 2010 10:51 am

Teise wrote:
hmm ok about everything :P ure the only person thats says why he dont make the choices :P
but 1 oprression is ok in a special summon deck too u bomb the field full of heavy monsters then opression the enemy ´cant make a move ;)

Yeah, that's generally the strategy for decks that special summon that play Oppression, but in this deck, you don't special summon really frequently, so it'll just block you :P
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version)   Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) Icon_minitime1Thu May 20, 2010 10:52 am

yeah meaybe teise but onlyy 1 is crearly insuficient if you wanna play oppression it's 2 or nothing you just cant go for one :P
Back to top Go down
overd0se.KayKay
overd0se.KayKay

PostSubject: Re: Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version)   Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) Icon_minitime1Thu May 20, 2010 12:56 pm

you CAN go one. Its just random then.
Back to top Go down
Teise
Teise

PostSubject: Re: Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version)   Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) Icon_minitime1Fri May 21, 2010 5:57 am

yea its just a card u have in backyard it cant be a card that u need for win then :P^^ but its your deck ur descisions ^^
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version)   Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) Icon_minitime1Fri May 21, 2010 9:44 am

yeah but it's exactly as kay kay said it's a random card :P
Back to top Go down
overd0se.KayKay
overd0se.KayKay

PostSubject: Re: Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version)   Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) Icon_minitime1Sun May 23, 2010 11:56 am

how often you draw a random mind control in a zombie deck and win the game :P:P
Yes in nearly each :D
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version)   Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) Icon_minitime1Sun May 23, 2010 1:10 pm

haha that is true BUT dont forget brain control is exactly like mind so it's like we are running double mind :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version)   Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Stef's and Redgar's Cat Synchro LaDD Control Monarchs (Original Version)
Page 1 of 1