Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
IversonSt3's Deck Shop! I_vote_lcapIversonSt3's Deck Shop! I_voting_barIversonSt3's Deck Shop! I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
IversonSt3's Deck Shop! I_vote_lcapIversonSt3's Deck Shop! I_voting_barIversonSt3's Deck Shop! I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
IversonSt3's Deck Shop! Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
IversonSt3's Deck Shop! Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
IversonSt3's Deck Shop! Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
IversonSt3's Deck Shop! Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
IversonSt3's Deck Shop! Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
IversonSt3's Deck Shop! Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
IversonSt3's Deck Shop! Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
IversonSt3's Deck Shop! Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

IversonSt3's Deck Shop!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

IversonSt3's Deck Shop! Empty
PostSubject: IversonSt3's Deck Shop!   IversonSt3's Deck Shop! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:28 am

Welcome Guest,

My Shop Overview!
Spoiler:

You can see that my shop is very X-treme. It has got Downstars & Upstairs! Again Welcome take whatever you want by the cost of some Synchro Credits. I have to Say that each hall has got a Diffrent Deck Prises and Downstairs is much cheaper than Upstairs. I am going to Guide you to my Shop! 8) Make yourself at home!

IversonSt3's Deck Shop! 23865488

We Start at Downstairs! Here is the Welcoming door that you can Knock and if I am in you can Buy a Deck! Also here is the Exit Place that you go when you have already bye something! Moreover if you walk through the room you are gonna find 10 halls! At the 1st hall you can find "META" decks. The Following are some of the "META" decks! 1 META Deck ~~ 100 Synchro Credits.

1. Pure Lightsworn Deck.
2. Gladiator Beast Deck.
3. Blackwing Deck.
4. Quickdraw Dandywarrior Deck.
5. Infernities Deck.
6. XX-Sabers Deck.
7. Monarch Deck.
8. Absolute Zero Deck.

We finished this hall! If a new Deck is added to the Meta I will Update my Stuff! At the 2nd hall you can find "OTK/FTK" Decks. The Following are some of the "OTK/FTK" decks! 1 OTK/FTK Deck ~~ 150 Synchro Credits.

1. Exodia OTK/FTK Deck.
2. Dark Gaia OTK/FTK Deck.
3. Blue Eyes White Dragon OTK/FTK Deck.
4. Morphtronik OTK/FTK Deck.
5. Tempest Magician OTK/FTK Deck.
6. Bad Reactiong to Simotchi OTK/FTK Deck.
7. J.C.M. FTK/OTK Deck.
8. Ancient Gear OTK/FTK.
9. Ben Kei OTK/FTK.

More Coming Soon, I haven't got enough time to thing about all "OTK/FTK" Decks :P If you turn Left, you can see the 3rd hall in which you can find "Fun" Decks. I will give you the List with some of the "Fun" Decks"! 1 Fun Deck ~~ 50 Synchro Credits.

1. Kreis Turbo Deck.
2. Counter-Fairy Deck. (--> Competitive)
3. Archfiend Deck.
4. Arcana Force Deck.
5. Captain Beatdown Deck.
6. Alien Deck.

That's all the Stuff at the 3rd hall for now! Going for 4th hall you can see a door which is looked. If you really want to see the 4th halls Stuff you have to Buy 5 Decks from the 3 halls that I have already shown you. The other 6 halls are going to be "unlocked" when you buy 1 deck from the 4th floor.

If you turn Left at the Door you can see some stairs! If you walk through you will reach the Upstair Shop!

IversonSt3's Deck Shop! 48201092212

At Upstairs you can find more complicated Decks that will cost you more Synchro Credits. Upstairs is smaller than Downstairs, but have got more Decks and of course better Decks. 5 Halls can be found on this floor! Starting with the 1st floor, you can find all "Deck Variants" I will give you the list with some "Deck Variants"! 1 Deck Variant ~~ 250 Synchro Credits.

1. Pure Lightsworn Deck.
2. Zombiesworn Deck.
3. Twilight Deck.
4. Flamvellsworn Deck.
5. Hamstersworn Deck.
6. Flamvell Hamstersworn Deck.
7. Volcanicsworn Deck (redgar's idea, N/A until I take his permission)
8. Junksworn Deck.
9. Vayusworn Deck.
10. Zerosworn Deck.
11. Prismasworn Deck.
12. Sabersworn Deck.
13. Krystiasworn Deck.
14. Vayubeast Deck.

More will be added soon (I know its only Lightsworn Variant, but only till now!) If you buy more than 5 Decks from this floor and 1st hall you can "Unlock" 2nd floor.

P.S. Everything will be send via Personal Messages! ;)
Back to top Go down
https://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com

IversonSt3's Deck Shop!
Page 1 of 1