Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
please rate and fix where possible :D I_vote_lcapplease rate and fix where possible :D I_voting_barplease rate and fix where possible :D I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
please rate and fix where possible :D I_vote_lcapplease rate and fix where possible :D I_voting_barplease rate and fix where possible :D I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
please rate and fix where possible :D Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
please rate and fix where possible :D Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
please rate and fix where possible :D Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
please rate and fix where possible :D Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
please rate and fix where possible :D Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
please rate and fix where possible :D Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
please rate and fix where possible :D Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
please rate and fix where possible :D Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

please rate and fix where possible :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

please rate and fix where possible :D Empty
PostSubject: please rate and fix where possible :D   please rate and fix where possible :D Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:33 am

monsters = 23
x3 Caius
x3 Ryko
x2 light and darkness (not too sure about this card lol)
x2 lonefire blossom
X2 quickdraw synchron
x2 Debris dragon
x2 Dandylion
x1 Tytannial
x1 treehorn frog
x1 sangan
x1 gorz
x1 junk synchron
x1 gorz
x1 super nimble

spells = 10
x2 pot of avrice
x2 book of moon
x1 foolish
x1 charge of light
x1 enemy controller
x2 MST
x1 giant trunage

traps = 7
x2 Bottomless
x2 dimensional prison
x1 call of the haunted
x1 mirror force
x1 torrential

extra deck
x1 mist wurm
x2 stardust
x1 red dragon archfeind
x1 black rose
x1 junk archer
x1 nitro warrior
x1 drill warrior
x1 goyo guardian
x1 tubo warrior
x1 collosal fighter
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: please rate and fix where possible :D   please rate and fix where possible :D Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:48 am

LaDD is pro ;)

+1 or 2 Treeborn . Increases possibilities to mill and get another one if your first is removed by D.D. Crow
-1 Junk Synchron

-1 Gorz
+1 Hamster

-1 Enemy Controller
+1 POt of Duality

-1 Red Dragon Archfiend
-1 Goyo Guardian
-1 Nitro Warrior
-1 Colossal Fighter
-1 Mist Wurm
+2 Iron Chain Dragon
+3 Black Rose Dragon
+1 Drill Warrior
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: please rate and fix where possible :D   please rate and fix where possible :D Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:00 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please rate and fix where possible :D   please rate and fix where possible :D Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

please rate and fix where possible :D
Page 1 of 1