Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Infernities: help needed plz (rate and Fix!) I_vote_lcapInfernities: help needed plz (rate and Fix!) I_voting_barInfernities: help needed plz (rate and Fix!) I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Infernities: help needed plz (rate and Fix!) I_vote_lcapInfernities: help needed plz (rate and Fix!) I_voting_barInfernities: help needed plz (rate and Fix!) I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Infernities: help needed plz (rate and Fix!) Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Infernities: help needed plz (rate and Fix!) Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Infernities: help needed plz (rate and Fix!) Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Infernities: help needed plz (rate and Fix!) Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Infernities: help needed plz (rate and Fix!) Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Infernities: help needed plz (rate and Fix!) Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Infernities: help needed plz (rate and Fix!) Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Infernities: help needed plz (rate and Fix!) Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Infernities: help needed plz (rate and Fix!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Infernities: help needed plz (rate and Fix!) Empty
PostSubject: Infernities: help needed plz (rate and Fix!)   Infernities: help needed plz (rate and Fix!) Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Hey Just wondering if there is anything that I can do to improve on the deck that i'm using at the moment.
Here is what I have:

Monsters:
2X Infernity Archfiend
2X Infernity Guardian
3X Infernity Necromancer
3X infernity Beetle
1X Infernity Avenger
2X Armegeddon Knight
1X Dark Grepher
1X Infernity Mirage

Spells:
1X Lightning Vortex
2X Mystical Space Typhoon
1X Cold Wave
1X Smashing Ground
1X Fissure
2X ZERO-MAX
1X Infernity Launcher
2X Gold Sarcophagus
1X Foolish Burial
1X Monster Reborn
1X Card Destruction

Traps:
1X Mirror Force
2X Trap Stun
2X Infernity Break
1X Dark Bribe
1X Infernity Inferno
2X Infernity Barrier

Extra:
3X Infernity Doom Dragon
1X Ally of Justice Catastor
1X Armory Arm
1X Goyo Guardian
1X Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1X Stardust Dragon
2X Mist Wurm
1X Magical Android
2X Chaos King Archfiend
2X Stygian Sergeants

Deck of 40, Extra deck of 15

Thanks to anyone who answers

:D
Back to top Go down
BERKAY
BERKAY

Infernities: help needed plz (rate and Fix!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernities: help needed plz (rate and Fix!)   Infernities: help needed plz (rate and Fix!) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:06 am

There is still a topic aboput INF deck. Look at there. You can take suggestions there.

https://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com/deck-dome-f15/infernity-deck-r-f-t566.htm
Back to top Go down

Infernities: help needed plz (rate and Fix!)
Page 1 of 1