Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
How to post an article/interview. I_vote_lcapHow to post an article/interview. I_voting_barHow to post an article/interview. I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
How to post an article/interview. I_vote_lcapHow to post an article/interview. I_voting_barHow to post an article/interview. I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
How to post an article/interview. Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
How to post an article/interview. Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
How to post an article/interview. Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
How to post an article/interview. Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
How to post an article/interview. Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
How to post an article/interview. Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
How to post an article/interview. Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
How to post an article/interview. Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

How to post an article/interview.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

How to post an article/interview. Empty
PostSubject: How to post an article/interview.   How to post an article/interview. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:16 am

During the Synchro League event, everyone can be a reporter and post an article here. You can write an article anytime , it just have to be about the Synchro League. Any other kind of articles can be posted at our Articles and Fan-Fiction section.
You can also interview members and post your interview here.
In this place the staff will also mad any announcements about the Synchro League.
If you want to write an article/do an interview you must follow the above rules.

-Proper English : Do not shorten every word , it's not that difficult to press Shift for capitals and write Your instead of ur. It will make your article look more official
-Enough length : Your article must have 3-4 paragraphs or more and in interviews you must have at least 8 questions
Not hard rules to follow. If you post an article that doesn't follow them your article will be deleted

In the end of the event the staff will pick the best writer, whio except of the title of ''Writer of Synchro League 2010'' will get some other interesting prizes.
Back to top Go down

How to post an article/interview.
Page 1 of 1