Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
TSL's Official Interview : Stef talks to us about the Synchro League! I_vote_lcapTSL's Official Interview : Stef talks to us about the Synchro League! I_voting_barTSL's Official Interview : Stef talks to us about the Synchro League! I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
TSL's Official Interview : Stef talks to us about the Synchro League! I_vote_lcapTSL's Official Interview : Stef talks to us about the Synchro League! I_voting_barTSL's Official Interview : Stef talks to us about the Synchro League! I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
TSL's Official Interview : Stef talks to us about the Synchro League! Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
TSL's Official Interview : Stef talks to us about the Synchro League! Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
TSL's Official Interview : Stef talks to us about the Synchro League! Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
TSL's Official Interview : Stef talks to us about the Synchro League! Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
TSL's Official Interview : Stef talks to us about the Synchro League! Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
TSL's Official Interview : Stef talks to us about the Synchro League! Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
TSL's Official Interview : Stef talks to us about the Synchro League! Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
TSL's Official Interview : Stef talks to us about the Synchro League! Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

TSL's Official Interview : Stef talks to us about the Synchro League!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

TSL's Official Interview : Stef talks to us about the Synchro League! Empty
PostSubject: TSL's Official Interview : Stef talks to us about the Synchro League!   TSL's Official Interview : Stef talks to us about the Synchro League! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:51 am

That's the first Official Interview of Synchro League. An interview/article is considered official when it is written by certain members of staff.
Here Stef talks to me about the TSL as overall.

1.What is your opinion about the Synchro League as an event. Do you believe it will be successful ?

My opinion is that the idea was good to begin with and Vem's preparations matched, or, dare I say, were over my expectations. The fact is that we don't have as much inactivity as we would want. If we had, then this would be a really successful, and most probably fun, event!

2.What's your opinion on Betting Event ? Would you play in it ? Tell us who you think are the favorites for the first week's matches.

I believe the Betting Event is another really fun feature of The Synchro League that will make people who aren't participating involved. I personally find it really interesting, but more original special bets would really be fun. Also, yes I would bet on matches, I like testing my luck/predictions. As for who I think are the favorites, I believe that from the Stardust Division, redgar and Terraplant would have a good chance but since they are playing against each other only one ofthem is gonna make it. Aris already won, and Blaze seems like has luck on his side lately so I believe he will make it this time too. As for the Archfiend Red division I believe Iverson and Shock are the favorites.

3.Who do you think will win each division ?. Who do you want to take the trophy except you ?

Stardust Division : I REALLY can't tell, all of the duelists in the Stardust Division are really good!
Archfiend Division : IversonSt3/Shock. This is just my prediction, don't hate me for that.

4.Your first opponent is Vongola-X. It's a really tough match. Tell us what you think will happen.

Well,I duelled Vongola only once in the past, so I can't really tell how good he is, but I'd say the one with the most luck will win. I can't really make more predictions since I could reveal what deck I'll play by accident. One thing is sure, he will be a worthy opponent!

5.Is it your first time participating in such a big event ? Do you think there should be different Deck Rules ?

I've participated in the KCTAU WC but got disqualified because I was on vacations,but I'm generally not that interested in the KC community, that's why I'm only an active member in SDA and TDA and not part of any team.Originally the rules were no OCG cards, and I was fully satisfied with that, since we're playing TCG Yu-Gi-Oh, not OCG, and having OCG exclusive cards with TCG exclusive cards in a deck is like playing neither OCG or TCG, but something new that doesn't exist. Also some rulings are different in OCG and TCG, so which would we choose if we played with both? Now the rules may change to only ban Trishula, though I believe banning ALL OCG cards was better.

6.In which place do you think you will finish ?

I can't be sure about that but my guess would be 4th or 5th...

7.What is your favorite deck ? Which decks do you think the other players will use ?

I don't really have a "favorite deck", since I like almost all archetypes. I believe most people will use Sabers/GB/BW.

8.Give a message to every member of SDA.

Hmm...

As an Administrator : Hope you like what we're doing here and I also hope you can help us become a good and innovative academy with an awesome community.

As a Duelist : Good luck to all of the participants in TSL!

As a Member : Ahmmm... I can't think about anything to say!

These answers weren't modified, whatever is wrote here was said by me :)

Regards,
Stef
-------

That's all folks. Hope you enjoyed this interview. I wanna thanks Stef for telling us all these. More articles/interviews by TSL's official article team will be up soon. Stay tuned.

~vem123
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

TSL's Official Interview : Stef talks to us about the Synchro League! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSL's Official Interview : Stef talks to us about the Synchro League!   TSL's Official Interview : Stef talks to us about the Synchro League! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:54 pm

Nice speach Steff very inspiring i would say. Gl to both you and vem in the upcoming event!
Back to top Go down

TSL's Official Interview : Stef talks to us about the Synchro League!
Page 1 of 1