Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Gladiator Beast Lanista I_vote_lcapGladiator Beast Lanista I_voting_barGladiator Beast Lanista I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Gladiator Beast Lanista I_vote_lcapGladiator Beast Lanista I_voting_barGladiator Beast Lanista I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Gladiator Beast Lanista

Go down 
+6
redgar
Kobayashi
Vongola-x
sinakis
aris
vem123
10 posters
AuthorMessage
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

Gladiator Beast Lanista Empty
PostSubject: Gladiator Beast Lanista   Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:44 am

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gladiator_Beast_Lanista

Epic broken O.o

While this card is face-up on the field, this card's name is treated as "Gladiator Beast Bestiari". When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast" monster, you can return 1 card on the field to its owner's hand. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked, you can return it to the Deck to Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck, except "Gladiator Beast Lanista". unconfirmed
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Lanista   Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:57 am

gg's next year i will wina nationals not just top like this year:p

gb's 4tw
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Lanista   Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:59 am

Gladiator Beast Bestiari V.2?!
So now GBs can get rid of anything with just a tag and on top of that get Gyzarus out to destroy two more cards. Great going KONAMI, why don't they print out this one:

GB Pwnage

When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast" monster, send all cards on your opponent's field and hand to the Graveyard. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked, you can return it to the Deck to Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck, except "Gladiator Pwnage".

Only well known decks get support cards that are this good :(
At least the effect has "you can return 1 card on the field to its owner's hand." so you could still make him miss the timing...
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Amateur
Amateur
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Lanista   Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:11 am

WAY to BROKEN!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://tdga.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kobayashi
Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Lanista   Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:36 am

cmon. This is Totally broken
Also GB s*cks
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Lanista   Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:07 am

o_O is this for real? :S
Back to top Go down
Shock
Amateur
Amateur
Shock

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Lanista   Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:13 am

@Deathsky:GBs Own!!

@Redgar:Unconfirmed :P But if it becomes real it's gonna be soooo broken
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Lanista   Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:14 am

yeah you tell me...

Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Lanista   Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:30 am

fail lanista text changed...When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast" monster, you can select 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Graveyard and remove it from play. Until the End Phase, this card's name becomes the name of the monster you removed from play. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked, you can return it to the Deck to Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Lanista   Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:43 am

YAY! :D
no gb brokeness
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Lanista   Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:38 pm

Currently there is no proof that any of those effects are real. I will be dissappointed if the effect is the one Aris mentioned, though.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Lanista   Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:28 am

Phiew. Much better for all gb haters :) (like me :p)
Back to top Go down
Marios981
Marios981

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Lanista   Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:38 am

yeah!the true question is which gb is better:lanista or topax-lol-i mean yeah,this gb sucks!but anyway did you waited any other broken gb???
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Lanista   Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:12 pm

I bet you mean Torax, right?
YgoWikia wrote:
In a tight situation where you know you're going to clear the field of monsters, end the line of Gladiator Beast summons to draw a card and not lose the monster to your own card clearing effects.
(nobody uses him anyway though)

Lanista has 1800 attack which make him a semi-beatstick. Today's standard is 1900 though (to beat hamster, boggart knight, shura, neos alius and stuff).
He is also a winged beast, thus tributable via Icarus Attack.
He can also RFP a Bestiari/Laquari/Spartacus to contact fusion.
BUT he's not the insane card he was rumoured to be. Amen to that.
Back to top Go down
BERKAY
BERKAY

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Lanista   Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:39 am

What the hell they are trying ?? New cards are really broken. I guees they want to ban new cards.
Back to top Go down
Marios981
Marios981

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Lanista   Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:40 am

BERKAY wrote:
What the hell they are trying ?? New cards are really broken. I guees they want to ban new cards.
this is not broken...i agree but not for this card....
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Lanista   Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:27 am

Thank god it's not broken. In my opinion Glads set the example of a good but not broken archetype. I don't want that to change.

About Lanista,it's nice. The effect isn't so importan,since Prisma can do the same thing better. Its most important features are 1800 ATK and Icarus Attack-able. Also Unicorn Beacon for the lulz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Beast Lanista   Gladiator Beast Lanista Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Gladiator Beast Lanista
Page 1 of 1