Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Top posters
    vem123
    adios amigos! I_vote_lcapadios amigos! I_voting_baradios amigos! I_vote_rcap 
    Winduct
    redgar
    sinakis
    Terraplant
    IversonSt3
    Stef
    NoobSlayer13
    Chaos714
    Harper7000
    Latest topics
    » Chatbox
    adios amigos! Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
    adios amigos! Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
    adios amigos! Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
    adios amigos! Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
    adios amigos! Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
    adios amigos! Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
    adios amigos! Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
    adios amigos! Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

adios amigos!

Go down 
    +7
    Uncle Vladimir
    sinakis
    Harper7000
    redgar
    Terraplant
    Winduct
    Blaze
    11 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Blaze
    Experienced
    Experienced
    Blaze

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:50 am

i decided to leave sda guys!good luck to all of you!maybe when some things change to sda i will be back,but farewell till then
    Back to top Go down
    Winduct
    Winduct

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:58 am

Some things change? What do you mean by that? Your not going to answer I suppose since you're leaving but that's your decision. Have a fine day.
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
    Blaze
    Experienced
    Experienced
    Blaze

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:03 am

win i have my reasons and some of your admins know them i won't tolerate the thing that 2 or 3 people decide by themselves.i think that there should be some change to the credits system,not to change the whole system but there should be some changes and i believe others think the same.i will play the shooting star tour and then adios!
    Back to top Go down
    Terraplant
    Intermediate
    Intermediate
    Terraplant

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:17 pm

:C. See ya Blaze!
    Back to top Go down
    redgar
    Administrator
    Administrator
    redgar

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:13 pm

Totally agree with you Blaze about the admin stuff but come on don't leave no reason to exxagerate. Screw the credits they don't help you in your life or anything. Just stay here to help us in the wars at least

Spoiler:

So Blaze either you leave this forum or not still i ll have to face your stupid face every saturday next year :P (jk xD)
    Back to top Go down
    Harper7000
    Amateur
    Amateur
    Harper7000

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Aw, no need to leave man! You should stay!... But yeah, I wouldn't want you to be somewhere where you aren't happy though
    Back to top Go down
    sinakis
    Ancient Administrator
    Ancient Administrator
    sinakis

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:40 am

I believe you should stay, but that's just my opinion.

Even before being an administrator, I just hated it when people left and tried to see their point. Now that I'm one, I just can't ignore this, knowing there is something I can do.

At least keep it touch, will you?
    Back to top Go down
    Uncle Vladimir
    The Invincible Superman
    The Invincible Superman
    Uncle Vladimir

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:58 am

Well, some people think that getting a high rank is much more important than having fun.
    I will probably get some hate for what I just said...

Farewell Blaze.
    Back to top Go down
    Giapostolo

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:46 am

Bye
    D:<
    Back to top Go down
    Blaze
    Experienced
    Experienced
    Blaze

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:59 am

geo it's not about the creds it's about the way you are acting.creds is just the cause,but when members ask something and as i know members make the forum and not admins and you 3 decline this,it's not right.we have democracy,but you do whatever you want to do.i am not ok with this and i am showing my disatisfaction to your actions with this way
    Back to top Go down
    Uncle Vladimir
    The Invincible Superman
    The Invincible Superman
    Uncle Vladimir

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:10 am

Oh come on... Don't deny the fact that you want to get credits in an easy way...
    The staff is already disscusing about this matter. We will inform all of you about this soon.

Last edited by Geo on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    redgar
    Administrator
    Administrator
    redgar

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:12 am

That's the problem Geo. That staff is discussing it and not staff and member along.
    You know you could ask what the members want to see in thsi forum intead of taking descisions on your own..
    Back to top Go down
    Uncle Vladimir
    The Invincible Superman
    The Invincible Superman
    Uncle Vladimir

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:14 am

Looks like I didn't make myself clear. The staff will take some decisions and then we will discuss with the forum's normal users. Hope that made things celar to everybody.
    Back to top Go down
    aris
    Experienced
    Experienced

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:17 am

you said it and you did it blaze
    well played gg's
    Back to top Go down
    Stef
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Stef

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:47 am

@redgar

That won't work. If we followed our members advice exclusively we would not be what we are now. There must always be people who will take decisions and impose them on others to make the whole system work. In this case, people wil obvisouly dislike it and even leave, but that doesn't mean the change is not a good idea.

In this case, the only people that did not like the change was people with the highest rank.

And here comes my question.

WHY the hell do you care about having a top rank so easily? You didn't earn it by spending time on SDA, you just took a test and was assigned to the top dorm. Changing the system did not make your time go to waste. Aris is already at the Intermediate rank, proving that with a little bit of effort, if you're a good duelist too, you can easily rank up.

I mean, come on, don't be rank whores. You don't get anything being top ranked in an online YGO site, just the feel of self accomplishment ;\

If you disagree, you're free to do so.
    Back to top Go down
    aris
    Experienced
    Experienced

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:49 am

blaze doesnt talk about ranks and stuff.he dislikes the fact that mods and adminds decide about everything without asking anyone
    Back to top Go down
    Stef
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Stef

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:54 am

aris samaras wrote:
    blaze doesnt talk about ranks and stuff.he dislikes the fact that mods and adminds decide about everything without asking anyone

That's why they are called Staff Members and not Members.

And I've never heard about this, could you tell me what the staff did without asking when they should've?
    Back to top Go down
    aris
    Experienced
    Experienced

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:56 am

well not excactly.you are not here to decide everything you are here to help the foroum work better for members.you probably misunderstood something.the only one responsible for taking decisions is the founder not the mod
    Back to top Go down
    Uncle Vladimir
    The Invincible Superman
    The Invincible Superman
    Uncle Vladimir

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:05 am

In SDA thigns are different. Theres not the foudner who decides it all. We work like a Universal Government aris ;3
    Back to top Go down
    aris
    Experienced
    Experienced

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:06 am

yeh but if you are a goverment people in the foroum are rebels and they can leave whenever they want.
    Back to top Go down
    Stef
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Stef

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:06 am

Ok you just contradicted yourself in 3 lines.

You just said Staff members are not here to decide but to help the forum work better for members, and then you said the founder is responsible for taking decisions? Nevermind.

Take this discussion on PM and tell me what happened that I'm unaware of, don't reply to this on this topic. Same goes for whoever has to say something about this.

Also, I'd like to inform you that Vem and Iverson are both founders and that I, right now, have as much authority as they do. Decisions right now are mainly taken between me and Vem. Before acting, we discuss about them with Sinakis, Geo, Winduct and Shock and judge if it's appropriate to act depending on what they said.

EDIT: Yes they can leave whenever they want. Then why didn't everyone left already? Because not everyone dislikes the changes we made and the decisions we took.
    Back to top Go down
    aris
    Experienced
    Experienced

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:09 am

i actually think that this is the excact place to discuss this.everyone needs to here what we say.its imprortant for all of us and not just mods admins and me.i dont have a problem with the credit system.as you see i proved that i can become good in less than 1 month.my problem is that mods and admins shouldt decide for us.the foroum is the people and not the admins
    Back to top Go down
    Blaze
    Experienced
    Experienced
    Blaze

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:11 am

aris do you want to tell me that you wouldn't you or any of us want some more credits?don't you think that 30 is a bit way too low for us?they believe it's ok,but winning 1 match is almost 1 hour of our day to make something less than 1/330 of what we need to get to max.everybody of us want to take more and they still insist not to giving us.who are they?they are 3 and we are a whole forum.they can't decide only by themselves.i don't do this for the credits,but for the way they are acting.

stef i don't care what others do and i didn't talk for the whole system and changes,but since i don't like this situation and i have told you all in chat and you don't care i have somehow to show that i don't agree to this.that's my way.
    Back to top Go down
    Uncle Vladimir
    The Invincible Superman
    The Invincible Superman
    Uncle Vladimir

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:15 am

If you want to continue this then send a pm or you can just use the chat. I won't allow more spam.

Locked!
    Back to top Go down
    Stef
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Stef

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:31 am

How do you think the forum woud be if everyone took decisions together?
    Retarded, unoriginal, old-schoolish and unorganized.

The Staff created the forum, preserves the forum and finally improves the forum to give users a better and more fun experience.

Schools are composed by students. Students always say they don't like doing some lessons. Then why does the cancellor keep those lessons if noone likes them?

Same thing. The whole point of the new ranking system is making it hard to reach the top. Everybody wants it to be easier, but that doesn't mean we will make it easier because they want it to be that way.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

adios amigos! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

adios amigos!
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next