Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Top posters
    vem123
    adios amigos! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapadios amigos! - Page 2 I_voting_baradios amigos! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
    Winduct
    adios amigos! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapadios amigos! - Page 2 I_voting_baradios amigos! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
    redgar
    sinakis
    Terraplant
    IversonSt3
    Stef
    NoobSlayer13
    Chaos714
    Harper7000
    Latest topics
    » Chatbox
    adios amigos! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
    adios amigos! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
    adios amigos! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
    adios amigos! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
    adios amigos! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
    adios amigos! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
    adios amigos! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
    adios amigos! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

adios amigos!

Go down 
    +7
    Uncle Vladimir
    sinakis
    Harper7000
    redgar
    Terraplant
    Winduct
    Blaze
    11 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Blaze
    Experienced
    Experienced
    Blaze

adios amigos! - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: adios amigos!   adios amigos! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:50 am

First topic message reminder :

i decided to leave sda guys!good luck to all of you!maybe when some things change to sda i will be back,but farewell till then
    Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
    vem123
    zettaisha seigi
    zettaisha seigi
    vem123

PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:16 am

Sorry but if you had a problem, you could open a topic on forum discussions, and let us what other members have to say about it. We could exchange opinions on that topic and finally take the best decision for everyone, together. The staff wants to do the best for their members, but they also want to keep thinks at a logical level. By just spamming in the chat, ''I want more members and some ppl agree with me'', you don't achieve anything ;) . We need to see what members exactly want and what is their problem after they have expressed it with arguments.
    Back to top Go down
    redgar
    Administrator
    Administrator
    redgar

PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:47 am

Well so many posts couldn't go unseen and some crazy things are written in here :S

@Blaze: I hope you can understand that credits won't help you in anything in your life. I agree though that SDA's changes made it a worse academy than it was

@Steff: To me personally a certain STAFF member replaced me in a war with another STAFF member without asking me,sending me a pm,contacting me on hamachi or msn.
    So yeah that proves that they MAYBE do things their way...

Also i dont know if you noticed but some members already left and some are currently willing to leave..

Also the staff is supposed to keep the rules but constantly in the chatroom everyone(including me) speaks greek. How are we suppose to make this academy bigger if we "throw" all the foreigners out of it. Unless yoour intentions are to make a greek forum. Then sry it's my bad!
    Back to top Go down
    vem123
    zettaisha seigi
    zettaisha seigi
    vem123

PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:55 am

@redgar, in your case, there were some people from other communities, that couldn't wait for you. We had to follow the rules of another community (KCTAU) that say, that a sub must be done if the person who has to play, doesn't come online in a few days time. I also told stef to tell you that you would be subbed since you know him in real life. I didn't send you a pm because i thought you weren't checking SDA or didn't have time to do so ( you weren't in the list of members connected during the last 48hours ) .
    Since you didn't appear i had to sub you. We didn't want to do it, but we have to respect people from other communities who decided to have a competition with us.
    And also i think the activity of the forum increased after the changes and at the start you said you liked it ?

About the chat, we often use greek, because we need to chat easier, and it's something unovoidable. If some foreign person comes to the chat, we will start talking english. The majority of members here are from Greece, and in my opinion talking among others with the same mother language, with a language we have not mastered yet is a waste of time.
    Back to top Go down
    redgar
    Administrator
    Administrator
    redgar

PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:08 am

@Vem: Ok let's see.

I was connected during the last 48 hours and i was offline for 2 days. Then the 3rd day i was on hamachi for 1 hour and nobody(you or steff) told me anything despite you were online at the same time with me.
    Also asking someone to tell me i was subbed while it's your responsibility to inform me via pm is irresponsible.
    At the start i said i liked it? Maybe so but i was formely wrong that's why i decided to leave. Of course i change my mind since i have nothing better to do in my few free time.

About the chat making it easier for us greeks to communicate it is unnpleasnt for foreign members and that's one of the main reason we have very few foreign members....
    Back to top Go down
    Terraplant
    Intermediate
    Intermediate
    Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:24 pm

If you're here for the credits,then you're missing the point. Personally,I'm here to duel,discuss and have fun. 400 creds,10400 creds, 149630844490898765432267799775443223555688 creds,what's the difference? The only thing you gain is a banner.

About the system,I think it's better now. Your rank depends on your overall performance,not just one match.

However,I have a complaint. What happened to our Synchro Credits? We earned them by posting and dueling AKA being active. Don't start with the "fresh start" crap. When here in Greece our currency changed to the Euro,our Drahmes didn't become worthless. We exchanged them for Euros. Something like this could happen with Synchro Credits,for example,we could get 1 credit for each 10 Synchro Credits we had before the change.
    Back to top Go down
    Blaze
    Experienced
    Experienced
    Blaze

PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:34 pm

terra you miss the point i didn't leave coz of credits but coz of the way the admins looked at it.everybody wants to have some more credits it's not fair to get only 30 credits for a match which may take you 1 hour and is 1/330.it's about the way that we as members want to do something but admins refuse it,just like they did with our old credits.plz don't start again the thing about this prob i have personally talked with them in chat and we may finally find a solution
    Back to top Go down
    vem123
    zettaisha seigi
    zettaisha seigi
    vem123

PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:42 pm

That's a good idea but we can discuss it somewhere else, please use this topic only to say ''bai'' to blaze please x]

EDIT : Blaze by seeing your post , i understand you either didn't understand or didn't read our posts.. The problem is that because you told something to us personally this doesn't mean the other members agree to. The chat is a place to have fun and discuss off topic things. For important things like problems etc.. there is the ''Forum Discussion'' section where you could simply open a topic discussing about every problem you have with the admins and with the forum(and avoid all the fuss that was made). Also you don't give reasoning to ''The admins pick what to do themselves'' . Just plain words, while the staff gives logical explanations to all your complaints until now.

Blaze wrote:
    it's about the way that we as members want to do something but admins refuse it
    We are open to any suggestions you may have. Forum Discussions is the appropriate section for those kinds of conversations too, but you didn't seem to care to open a topic there, so how should i be able to know what you , and the other members want to do ?

For everything else please open a topic in the appropriate section. Let's keep the topic just for the ''farewells''
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: adios amigos!   adios amigos! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

adios amigos!
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2