Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan I_vote_lcapLegendary Six Samurai - Kizan I_voting_barLegendary Six Samurai - Kizan I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan I_vote_lcapLegendary Six Samurai - Kizan I_voting_barLegendary Six Samurai - Kizan I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan

Go down 
+7
Uncle Vladimir
ThePro
DoodleBop
vem123
aris
Terraplant
Chaos714
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos714
Chaos714

Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Empty
PostSubject: Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan   Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:51 am

Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan LegendarySixSamurai-KizanSTOR-JP-SR

If you control a face-up "Six Samurai" monster, except "True Six Samurai - Kizan", you can Special Summon this card from your hand. While you control 2 or more other face-up "Six Samurai" monsters, this card gains 300 ATK and DEF.

The new "Grandmaster" for Six Sams (6 in total now O_O ).

Discuss :)

EDIT: 300 posts =O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Arxidia36
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan   Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:45 am

Just awesome. It looks more like a Bora to me,but Bora looked like a Grandmaster,so...whatever. Easily summonable,2100 beatstick most of the time,EARTH means Naturia Synchros,Six Sam means the new Six Sam synchro.....it has too many positive things to mention,thus making it broken.
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan   Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:13 am

love it...
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan   Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:57 am

hate it.....
Back to top Go down
DoodleBop
DoodleBop

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan   Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:39 am

there actually will be more true six samurai also coming up they have a synchro :p
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarverUpqik
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan   Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:41 am

Don't know if i got what you mean but there is sure more support for newsab...i mean samurais in Storm of Ragnarok. If they release more in extreme victory then konami is *** and i stop the card game until samurais are banned
Back to top Go down
DoodleBop
DoodleBop

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan   Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:44 am

ehh the only good one is Kizan and the new s/ts but dont worry they'll be beatable ^_^
Back to top Go down
ThePro
ThePro

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan   Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:57 pm

Like i said in the other post about the l"egandary six samurias" six-sams WILL become the new meta and it will be broken as hell!! :D

ps: i will be one of those who will use it :P
Back to top Go down
DoodleBop
DoodleBop

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan   Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:26 pm

thats becuase your not a real pro :P and cant use non meta to win
Back to top Go down
Uncle Vladimir
The Invincible Superman
The Invincible Superman
Uncle Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan   Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Real pro? xD Theres no such thing...

And, what if sams will be broken? There were decks way more broken in previous formats. You can deal peeps.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan   Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:11 am

Of course someone can use non-meta and win lol.
And Sams are another tier 0 deck. We faced em before with Sabers Blackwings Lightsworns and Tele-DAD.
We ll Survive :)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DoodleBop
DoodleBop

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan   Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:51 am

are you all just out against me or something everytime i say something you gotta be a FN A about it Geo and others just follow in suit...... obviously i was playing with him with a pun on his name damn
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan   Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:28 am

o_O you propably misunderstand what we said we never went against you we dont even know you >.<
The forum has some rules and when someone doesnt follow em Geo and the other mods come to the rescue that's all :)
Back to top Go down
DoodleBop
DoodleBop

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan   Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:53 am

i didnt break any rules i simply was playing with him ive talked to him a few times before and im sure he has realized that i joke alot so he probably knew i was playing anyway look here for more info on the True Six Sams
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Legendary_Six_Samurai
Back to top Go down
PrinceZenah
PrinceZenah

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan   Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:06 am

hey.. i had the old and newly released six sams card deck.. and i say that the card 'Gateway of the six' will your strong opponent. and also the new six sams have a way of swarming themselves just by special summoning when there is a six sam monster. yeah its really fun when the synchro shien meets the shogun shien. i would be a lockdown and tried it many times. at first, the od six sams weakness is its defense, but adding the new six sams makes you forget about defending. yeah really good. i guess..
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan   Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:12 am

Also Anyone noticed..

X-Sabers get XX-Sabers
Six Samurais get Legendary Six Samurais
?
Lame and pointless sub archetypes.
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan   Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Sorry for necro-posting ,but I wanted to say that at least Ygo is getting some missing flavour (meaning that the cards are somehow connected with a story). I believe that's the point of the sub-archetypes. Still I don't like KONAMI's policy on releasing insane cards (but they make a "living" this way).
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan   Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:58 am

Yeah I like card stories :). I wish Winduct would continue that thread of card stories. Well, STOR comes out next week guys...prepare for the sacking. *puts 3 Puppet Plant in side deck*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan   Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan
Page 1 of 1