Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D I_vote_lcapthe heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D I_voting_barthe heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D I_vote_lcapthe heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D I_voting_barthe heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas :D

Go down 
+4
Stef
vem123
Fallen King
death-coder
8 posters
AuthorMessage
death-coder
death-coder

the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Empty
PostSubject: the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas :D   the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:55 pm

this is a deck idea i got from fightning 6 times row that ordinary light beat which i hate cuz its noobish ... and i thought of making something more interesting ... here are my diva keeper's with hero engine

3x gravekeeper's spy
1x gravekeeper's guar
1x gravekeeper's descendant
2x deep sea diva
1x gillman
3x neos alius
1x stratos
2x crusader of endymilion
1x plague
1x gale
2x d.hero malicious
1x gorz

1x Rota
1x emergency call
3x gemini spark
2x miracle fusion
1x future fusion
2x pot of duality
2x mst
1x giant trunade
1x m.reborn
1x dark hole
1x foolish burial
1x gravekeeper's stele

1x solemn judgment
1x mirror force
1x return from the different dimension

2x zero
1x shining
1x great tornado
1x arcanite magician
1x dark end dragon
2x stardust
1x scrap dragon
1x trish
1x urquiaz
1x bw armed wing
1x iron chain dragon
1x goyo
1x brionac

so any suggestions ? any ideas ?
and before u start saying to add honest believe me i tried this deck with no honest and it was 2 stardust and 1 darke dn + 1 shining and 1 zero in one turn ... sparks and heroes here are just needed to fuse nto to atk ... and this may also be the new meta ...
Back to top Go down
Fallen King
Amateur
Amateur
Fallen King

PostSubject: Re: the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas :D   the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:23 am

Hmm maybe instead of crusader u should try rai-oh so you won't be screwed up by some lame synchro (Black rose dragon).Also try chaos sorcerer so u will get rid of annoying monsters which ruin your combos.

So:
-2 Crusader
+2 Rai-oh
-1 Spark (since only 3 targets (if u remove crusader) )
+1 Chaos Sorcerrer
Back to top Go down
death-coder
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas :D   the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:05 am

thnx for the advises ... i dunno why i forgot chaos sorc when i was making this deck XD
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas :D   the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:10 am

looks like my twilight beat :D . No honest rox in that variant, it runs good for me too. Don't hear the other noob, keep 3 sparks. 3 targets are ok

- gale - 2 crusader
+ duality
+ miracle fusion
+ dark grepher

-1 mst -1 solemn or gorz
+2 chaos sorcerer

and more shinings in the extra
Back to top Go down
Fallen King
Amateur
Amateur
Fallen King

PostSubject: Re: the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas :D   the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:28 am

vem123 wrote:
looks like my twilight beat :D . No honest rox in that variant, it runs good for me too. Don't hear the other noob, keep 3 sparks. 3 targets are ok

- gale - 2 crusader
+ duality
+ miracle fusion
+ dark grepher

-1 mst -1 solemn or gorz
+2 chaos sorcerer

and more shinings in the extra

he should definately add rai-oh vemmeh.one brd and boom there u go xD
Back to top Go down
death-coder
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas :D   the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:47 am

idk i kept rai-oh in side ... czu the deck is ment to give an otk from hand not field. .. on field u just need 1 fd spy ... than double diva, mali on field ... u go with goyo and stardust ... miracle for zero ... and rape opp
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas :D   the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:40 am

3 targets for 3 sparks are NOT okay, especially if you run 1 ROTA and 1 E-Call. If even 1 Alius is not used for Spark, then you can be sure that you WILL definitely get a completely dead draw at some point in the game, except if you want to Monster Reborn an Alius and Spark him.

Also, don't listen to Vem about removing Gale. Gale is the easy way to Arcanite Magician with Endymion or a Gravekeeper, which will lead to a major pwnage of the opponent.

Chaos sorcerer would be a nice addition IF you can fill the grave with LIGHT monsters and don't get 'em all removed with Miracle Fusion. But you should add at least 1 Chaos Sorcerer.
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas :D   the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:48 am

@Stef count monster reborn, return from the different dimension miracle fusions... that will allow a reuse of an alius :D
Back to top Go down
death-coder
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas :D   the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:35 am

the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Spies2
Back to top Go down
Chaos714
Chaos714

PostSubject: Re: the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas :D   the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:45 am

- x1 Gk Guard

+ x1 Miracle Fusion
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Arxidia36
death-coder
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas :D   the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:06 pm

thats the worse advise u could give ...
miracle is just a dead draw at 3 ...
Back to top Go down
Chaos714
Chaos714

PostSubject: Re: the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas :D   the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:53 pm

death-coder wrote:
thats the worse advise u could give ...
miracle is just a dead draw at 3 ...

There's no zero deck like yours without x3 Miracles. :P After all, Guard sucks... ;/

Another advice:

- x1 Foolish Burial (In your deck, the only good targets for this card are Malicious & Plague (2 only) & if they're already in grave or RFG, Foolish will be useless. :/ )
- x1 Dark Grepher (Optional)
- x1 BW Armed Wing

+ x1 Allure of Darkness
+ x1 Armageddon Knight (Optional)
+ x1 Absolute Zero / The Shining
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Arxidia36
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas :D   the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:42 pm

Serisously? Is this even working? o_O

If you ask me it looks awful but meh it's dc you never know :P

Anyways drop the guard for sure drop the grepher and the dualitys.

Add a 3rd diva and a hero blast to make it more explosive. Card tropper also might work well milling of your stupid stuff you want in grave and giving access to E-Hero Gaia. Using decrees/trap stuns/7 tools to ensure your "big" moves get through also would be a wise choice

Also wtf Diva and GIllman and no Catastor/Android in side? o_O
Back to top Go down
death-coder
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas :D   the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:29 am

i added catastor, i forgot about it ... and u ppl missing the point of the deck ... its a diva spy, not a e-hero zero milling ... e-hero is added only cuz i had mali to go for cheat stardust or dark end which is working for sure atm ... and my milling is awful ... i will never add trooper, ryko or any other thing ... and i removed grepher and kept foolish ... and added in his place allure ... thats final thing am doing close this topic cuz the deck is perfect ...
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas :D   the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:47 am

i wanna duel it to see how perfect it is if you dont mind :)
Back to top Go down
death-coder
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas :D   the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:31 am

too lazy to duel ... ask teise he faced it ...
Back to top Go down
Tyann
Tyann

PostSubject: Re: the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas :D   the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:19 pm

Hey death coder. u are in Minako's team rite?
Hmmm, ur deck should be more unique since we are in isolated team RD, xD

my fix is :
-1 gale
+ 1 DAD

-1 Trunade
+ 1 Chaos Sorcerer
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas :D   the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:29 pm

+35 Pot of Greed ?
Back to top Go down
PrinceZenah
PrinceZenah

PostSubject: Re: the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas :D   the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:39 am

they're saying that all the cards in your deck should be useful (no offense, im just new here)
my idea is that 'guarding forever and staying neutral' willonly lead you to nothing. but its your deck. maybe you can handle it and can prove to us that we can't understand your deck composition. PEACE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas :D   the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas     :D Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

the heroe's are gravekeeper's which are divas :D
Page 1 of 1