Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
QuickDraw/Debris For March I_vote_lcapQuickDraw/Debris For March I_voting_barQuickDraw/Debris For March I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
QuickDraw/Debris For March I_vote_lcapQuickDraw/Debris For March I_voting_barQuickDraw/Debris For March I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
QuickDraw/Debris For March Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
QuickDraw/Debris For March Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
QuickDraw/Debris For March Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
QuickDraw/Debris For March Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
QuickDraw/Debris For March Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
QuickDraw/Debris For March Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
QuickDraw/Debris For March Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
QuickDraw/Debris For March Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

QuickDraw/Debris For March

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

QuickDraw/Debris For March Empty
PostSubject: QuickDraw/Debris For March   QuickDraw/Debris For March Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:27 pm

Well guys, what do you think? QuickDraw/Debris variants have been doing extremely well this format, but they're about to get nerfed a bit in the new banlist. So what to do? I think they can still live, they just need a little effort.
Let's look at the positive things: BRD, Ryko, POA, etc are still at 3, and Card Trooper is going to 2. That can add more milling to the deck, and if a Lyla or 2 and Charge is added, perhaps speed can make up for the loss of a Dandy and Debris. However, this will rely more on luck on milling what you want in the grave and not milling your 2 Debris. It isn't the end of the world if you do, but still. What do you guys think about Junk Synchron and Doppel Warrior? Doppel is like a mini Dandy...only problem is the tokens are summoned in attack mode and only when it is used for a synchro summon. If it were when it was sent to the grave, I would use it for sure but I'm just not sure on this one. Junk will almost certainly see play especially when Tech Genus Hyper Librarian comes out. I've also thought about dropping Tytannial. She's saved my butt a lot of times, but Lonefire can be used to get Dandy instead, and maybe it SHOULD be usedfor only our 1 Dandy. What are you guys' thoughts for those of you who play Quickdraw/Debris? Maybe go to stranger variants like Chaos Debris or Volcanic Quikdraw?
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: QuickDraw/Debris For March   QuickDraw/Debris For March Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:44 pm

If ur lucky u can use sangan to add debris to ur hand either by normal destruction or synchro w/ QD for destroyer, and I still gotta go see wat doppel warrior's about.

EDIT: Just read saw doppelwarrior on wikia, and the first thing that came to mind was trishula(then after abt 5 sec Dark Simorgh) can't wait to use this baby
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: QuickDraw/Debris For March   QuickDraw/Debris For March Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:46 pm

Well my thougts after the banlist are these:

1) Remove both lonefires and tytanial. With debris to 2 and dandy at 1 they only slow you down. YOur normal summon is precious to spend on these buds.

2) Card Trooper was Semi-Limited let's take advantage of him! Along with a playset of Rykos and a COTLB gives us enough speed!

3) The release of Doppel Warrior adds several synchro options to the deck. Let's examine him a bit:

-Level 2 so Target for Junk Synchron
-Dark so target for possible Chaos builds
-Warrior so target for ROTA. With this guy and Junk Synchron ROTA can see play in Quickdraw Debris decks!
- Easy special summoning from hand to combo with spore/reborn/bulb
- 2 free tokens that can cause some damage

Well sad face for not having less than 500 attack so that it would be debris abusable and that the tokens can only be summoned when he is synchroed AND in attack mode

4) Junk Synchron/ROTA/Tuning/Allure. These 4 cards werent used much in the previous format but now become playable due to the limitation of dandy bom and the semi-limitation of debris!

5) Nobody considered Quilbolt Hedgedog. I find it a very interesting and broken card not to use since it gives acces to different synchros and even Thrishula(Debris--->dandy eff bolt = THRISULA)

6) Chaos Sorcerer. Of course! He is at 3. We can run lights! We can run Darks! What are we waiting for? I believe this will be his format!

7) Dont forget we got 2 spirit reaper. Target for Chaos fodder for Caius and QD and also a Debris target(?). And can be allured as well

8) Finally Dark Simorgh wouldnt be a bad idea, he is a very good card and both Quickdraw and Debris (and spore as well) are Wind type monsters. So yeah why not?

Negatives:

Q/D players must now rely more on "luck" on the mill and must find their own card choices to replace the loss of 1 dandy 1 debris and 1 bom! I think the deck is not dead and it can be very competitive!
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: QuickDraw/Debris For March   QuickDraw/Debris For March Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Whent the new banlist hits I'm really gonna need to look at my Quickdraw Chaos deck and make some major improvements, It's a good thing that I usually use my other monsters to synchro summon with Quickdraw(ryko,sangan,spirit reaper) and now(after redgars list of ideas), I REALLY WANT DOPPELWARRIOR!!!!
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: QuickDraw/Debris For March   QuickDraw/Debris For March Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:43 pm

interesting ideas red, i'll have to try them out :D. i'mm not sure i agree about lonefire though...i can understand WHY you would want him gone (he uses your normal summon, tytannial will probably be taken out, he isn't dark or light) yet he is a really good searcher for dandy, which we only have one of. it all depends on space i suppose. so what do you think for the ratio? 2 junk 2 doppel, 1 rota?
frost: yeah you can synch with other stuff too, but you could do that this format too. the best thing about qd is that it made synchros from nothing (+0s or +1s) AND something (minuses). now we have to 1. find a new way to make synchros from nothing and/or 2. find an effective way to synchro from something
EDIT: do you think dopple may actually make Junk warrior playable? think about it: summon junk, ss dopple, synch to junk warrior, ss doppel tokens, warrior gains their attack boosting him to 3100. probably will only last your turn, but 3100 is nothing to sneeze at
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: QuickDraw/Debris For March   QuickDraw/Debris For March Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:51 am

Yes 2 junk 2 dopeel 1 rota is what i thought of using! And Junk Warrior only if we get the extra deck at 20 otherwise there is no room I am afraid!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QuickDraw/Debris For March   QuickDraw/Debris For March Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

QuickDraw/Debris For March
Page 1 of 1