Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Ruling Competition #1 I_vote_lcapRuling Competition #1 I_voting_barRuling Competition #1 I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Ruling Competition #1 I_vote_lcapRuling Competition #1 I_voting_barRuling Competition #1 I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Ruling Competition #1 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Ruling Competition #1 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Ruling Competition #1 Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Ruling Competition #1 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Ruling Competition #1 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Ruling Competition #1 Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Ruling Competition #1 Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Ruling Competition #1 Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Ruling Competition #1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

Ruling Competition #1 Empty
PostSubject: Ruling Competition #1   Ruling Competition #1 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:36 am

Hello members of SDA, this will be the first week of the new ruling competition. It's basically a subtitute of the old Quizzes we had. I hope you will find this more entertaining. Haven't really decided if it will be weekly. Depends on the activity...

How it works ?

-You will be asked to explain what would happen in a duel scenario or explain why something can/cannot be done.

-The winner will not be the one who answers first but the one who explains it the best way. So you should express what you want to say carefully.

-I will be the one to judge which answers are the best. Any complains for my decision will result in a warning

There will be 1st and 2nd place. First is getting 150$ and second 100$.
If your answer is correct yet it is not chosen for the Top 2 you will still get 50$. If you participated but did not answer correctly you will get 10$ .

The first question will be :

A) Explain why ''D.D. Crow'' can/cannot be chained to the effect of a ''Machina Fortress' which activated from the hand to remove it from play. (Considering that Machina Fortress would Discard itself for its effect)

B) Explain why ''D.D. Crow'' can/cannot be chained to the effect of a ''Machina Fortress'' which activated from the Graveyard to remove it from play

The answers must be pmd to me! Deadline is Saturday 9th
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Competition #1   Ruling Competition #1 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:16 am

Could you please post the winner's answer after the competition ends? That way if someone else made it wrong, he/she can view the answer and not only the ones who participated but also people who don't have experience from dueling.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Competition #1   Ruling Competition #1 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:17 am

I will give the answer's explanation plus the winner's answer in the end, do not worry ;)
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Competition #1   Ruling Competition #1 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:21 am

i dont participate cause i will only when i see a rulling that i would like to learn.those that are easy or already known dont concern the community
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Competition #1   Ruling Competition #1 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:04 am

There are people in this community that don't know some things that look easy to you so i put something of easy to medium difficulty for the start so that they can learn as well...
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Competition #1   Ruling Competition #1 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:02 am

ok understood but when you finish with the easy ones ask some harder ones
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Competition #1   Ruling Competition #1 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:39 am

#1 Competition is over. First of all the answer to the question is :

Spoiler:

Winner is Blaze and his answer was :

Quote :

in both cases the eff of d.d. crow cannot be chained, because the effect of machina fortress does not start a chain,so you can't play crow in response.

Simple and understandable! Straightly answers to my question. Supreme_King and e^ipi+1=0 you made your answers complicated, Supreme will be getting the 2nd place because he had less grammar mistakes and that made the answer look more ''official'' and understandable.

So 1st place -> Blaze (150$)
2nd place -> Supreme_King (100$)

Participants who answered correctly : (50$)
e^ipi+1=0

Paricipants who answered incorrectly : (10$)
sinakis
ineedbettercards
Scorpion67

Competiton #2 will be up shortly
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King
Intermediate
Intermediate
Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Competition #1   Ruling Competition #1 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:10 am

One thing to say:
FU vem xD Man I'm mad for trying to cover all the holes possible xD
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Competition #1   Ruling Competition #1 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:36 am

Try harder in the next one xD
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
coolchemist2001

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Competition #1   Ruling Competition #1 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:49 pm

Awww, I don't believe i missed this competition. I like showing off my rulings knowledge (and I knew the answers to this one). Oh well, I'm in for the next one for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruling Competition #1   Ruling Competition #1 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ruling Competition #1
Page 1 of 1