Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Test for TheBlader I_vote_lcapTest for TheBlader I_voting_barTest for TheBlader I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Test for TheBlader I_vote_lcapTest for TheBlader I_voting_barTest for TheBlader I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Test for TheBlader Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Test for TheBlader Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Test for TheBlader Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Test for TheBlader Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Test for TheBlader Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Test for TheBlader Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Test for TheBlader Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Test for TheBlader Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Test for TheBlader

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

Test for TheBlader Empty
PostSubject: Test for TheBlader   Test for TheBlader Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:05 am

Test Results for TheBlader

Duels

1 Match Played
Winner : TheBlader
Score : 2-1

Points Gained : 2/3

Deck Build

He showed me 2 of his decks, so I will rate them separately :

1st : Zero Zombiez
This deck was pretty stable, had all of the staple cards, however it didn't have enough E/Destiny Hero support so it would be pretty hard to summon Zero, it also lacked some tech strategies but those depend on the player's playing style.

1st Deck Points : 8/10

2nd : Monarch Zombiez

I liked this one because it was a bi more original, it was really stable and had NO major flaws. It had it's own strategies other than the usual ones so I have no serious corrections to make here. However, it wasn't perfect due to some minor flaws, so it won't be a 10/10 :P

2nd Deck Points : 9,5/10

Points Gained : 9/10

Awareness

He is REALLY aware of what he's opponent is doing, however there was 2 mistakes I did and you didn't saw them, and one of them happened twice!

-0,75 When Light and Darkness Dragon is destroyed, I have to destroy all of the cards on my field! On the first duel, you lost because you didn't notice I didn't destroy my set Torrential Tribute!

-0,25 When Tongue Twister is destroyed, I didn't remove him from play and drew 2 cards, while his effect states that I have to remove him from play. I don't take much points from this because almost nobody uses Tongue Twister.

Points Gained : 5/6

Ruling Knowledge

You are not really good with the rulings, and this is where you lost most points!

1st Question : -0,5 The first question had 2 sub-questions about Gorz and Oppression. You answered the first one right that was about awareness and wasn't so sure about the second one.

2nd Question : -0,5 This question was about summoning conditions, you answered 50% of it right! DAD and XX-Saber Faultroll CANNOT be special summoned by Return from a Different Dimension by any means.

3rd Question : No points were lost here, you answered right. When there are not at least 2 Monster Zones free dandy cannot summon any tokens.

4th Question : -0,75 Your answer wasn't complete.

Points Gained : 2,25/4

Playstyle & Decisions

This is your best part, you are a really good player when dueling, and you make the right decisions when needed.

Points Gained : 10/10

Overall Impression

He is an instinctive player, you are not the type to know all the rulings of the game, and have a really good playstyle! You also have a good character and won't get angry over everything that happens, and that helps you stay calm, make the right decisions and, most importantly, give a good impression of yourself to your opponent providing you of respect AND popularity that you may need in the short future.

Overall Score : 28,25

Your dorm is :

Brionac Blue 1/3

GG mate, go create your room in your dorm :)

P.S. : These results were based on Vem's test system, because I didn't have the time to come up with my own system! From now on I will have my own system to rate!

If you have any complaints, corrections or anything else, leave them IN ONE POST in this topic, I shall lock it afterwards. If you don't leave any comment until tomorrow, I will lock it, so if you couldn't say anything then, you can just pm me :)
Back to top Go down

Test for TheBlader
Page 1 of 1