Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
After you take your test results I_vote_lcapAfter you take your test results I_voting_barAfter you take your test results I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
After you take your test results I_vote_lcapAfter you take your test results I_voting_barAfter you take your test results I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
After you take your test results Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
After you take your test results Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
After you take your test results Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
After you take your test results Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
After you take your test results Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
After you take your test results Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
After you take your test results Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
After you take your test results Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

After you take your test results

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

After you take your test results Empty
PostSubject: After you take your test results   After you take your test results Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 8:49 am

After you have been tested go to the dorm you have been placed and create a room with a title that shows it is yours.

Example: Vem's Room/Vem's Place
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: After you take your test results   After you take your test results Icon_minitime1Wed May 05, 2010 12:36 pm

is this nessescary?
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

PostSubject: Re: After you take your test results   After you take your test results Icon_minitime1Wed May 05, 2010 12:41 pm

No, it isn't necessary. :)

@ Ace94: If you don't want to make just don't. Don't post for no reason. :roll:
Back to top Go down
https://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: After you take your test results   After you take your test results Icon_minitime1Wed May 05, 2010 12:42 pm

ok thnx for helping stef i ll be sure to make a room :P
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: After you take your test results   After you take your test results Icon_minitime1Wed May 05, 2010 12:43 pm

IT IS Necessary. Everyone has to make his room, otherwise a staff member will do it for him.
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

PostSubject: Re: After you take your test results   After you take your test results Icon_minitime1Wed May 05, 2010 12:44 pm

Yes, I said that isn't necessary to be made by a member vem. ;)
Back to top Go down
https://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: After you take your test results   After you take your test results Icon_minitime1Thu May 06, 2010 6:07 am

I won't do a room yet due to some business I have with IversonSt3 (His mafia has some black affairs with mine and we got to "discuss" something...

8)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After you take your test results   After you take your test results Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

After you take your test results
Page 1 of 1