Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Zan's Test results I_vote_lcapZan's Test results I_voting_barZan's Test results I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Zan's Test results I_vote_lcapZan's Test results I_voting_barZan's Test results I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Zan's Test results Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Zan's Test results Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Zan's Test results Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Zan's Test results Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Zan's Test results Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Zan's Test results Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Zan's Test results Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Zan's Test results Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Zan's Test results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shock
Amateur
Amateur
Shock

Zan's Test results Empty
PostSubject: Zan's Test results   Zan's Test results Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:02 pm

A thoroughly enjoyable test :D I had alot of fun dueling you,and I gotta say you are good.But you didn't have much luck with your draws,it happens Dx

Deck Build: 11/15

OK,let's start with your first deck.It was a really good and solid Fortune Lady deck,better than most of the fortune lady decks I usually see :) You had all the needed cards,you could easily abuse Light's effect and bring out a lot of strong monsters. I give this deck an 7/7.5

Your second deck was empty jar,the one that uses Jar and Needle Worm to mill and deck out your opponent.First,mill decks are considered banned in most academies,but I guess you didn't know that.You tried your best with it,I could see that,and you also got really close in the second game.But you couldn't keep up and lost.Also it had 44 cards,but I guess that was so you wouldn't mill yourself out hehe.I give this deck a 4/7.5

Ruling Knowledge and Awareness: 15/20

Not many mistakes,only a small one with bambooshoot and then some awareness mistakes,but all in all really good,you played really well and you were always aware of what I was plotting and that you should use to stop me.Mostly in the second fortune lady game.

Playstyle and Decisions: 14/20

Your playstyle was nearly perfect,you knew how to use your decks really well,and you knew when to also use your spell trap destruction cards so that I would not be able to counter you.But the fact that you decked yourself out in fortune ladies and called defeat upon yourself,depelting your deck of all monsters substracts you those 4 points...

Match result: 0/15

You asked that if we could have 2 matches,one for each of your deck.You lost at both 2-0,no matter though I know your hands were kinda bad,good luck next time.

Questions: 13/15

Two questions correct,one was half wrong due to a big misunderstanding but I am sure you knew the answer.I don't know what else I should say o.o

53/85.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Zan

Zan's Test results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zan's Test results   Zan's Test results Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:05 pm

Alright Goyo Red xD

Thanks A lot xD
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

Zan's Test results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zan's Test results   Zan's Test results Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:31 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
Sponsored content

Zan's Test results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zan's Test results   Zan's Test results Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Zan's Test results
Page 1 of 1