Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
GranRayCero's Result I_vote_lcapGranRayCero's Result I_voting_barGranRayCero's Result I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
GranRayCero's Result I_vote_lcapGranRayCero's Result I_voting_barGranRayCero's Result I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
GranRayCero's Result Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
GranRayCero's Result Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
GranRayCero's Result Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
GranRayCero's Result Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
GranRayCero's Result Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
GranRayCero's Result Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
GranRayCero's Result Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
GranRayCero's Result Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

GranRayCero's Result

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

GranRayCero's Result Empty
PostSubject: GranRayCero's Result   GranRayCero's Result Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:29 am

My first test after i am back from holidays. Let's see

Match Result : 2-0 : (3/3)

Ruling Knowledge / Awareness (8/10)

(-2)Enishi's Card Lore!

Only a mistake. Enishi's effect says to destroy 1 face-up monster on the field, you selected a face-down monster of mine twice

Deck Build : (8/10)

It was a nice Samurai Deck with interesting tech of Rivalry of the Warlords. It was great and ruined my deck but it doesn't damage Blackwings Infernites and other type themed decks so better side deck it and keep the Royal Decrees you had. I would suggest to take out that Field Spell too.

Using Your Deck : (8/10)
You did nice at the first duel and you just sacked in the second :P . One time you would win if you have activated shien's or hand's effect ( Do not remember which ) but you didn't do it and that caused you trouble. You managed to win though and you played your cards at the right time and kept control. Nice job.

Total Score is 27/33 so you fall in Intermidiate Dorm 3/3. I wasn't sure about your skills and decided to put you in the mid dorm. You are a really good player so try to prove you deserve the top rank with a retest
Back to top Go down

GranRayCero's Result Empty
PostSubject: Re: GranRayCero's Result   GranRayCero's Result Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:32 am

I will, Thank you for the test. :D
Back to top Go down

GranRayCero's Result
Page 1 of 1