Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Test for Magician Lord I_vote_lcapTest for Magician Lord I_voting_barTest for Magician Lord I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Test for Magician Lord I_vote_lcapTest for Magician Lord I_voting_barTest for Magician Lord I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Test for Magician Lord Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Test for Magician Lord Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Test for Magician Lord Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Test for Magician Lord Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Test for Magician Lord Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Test for Magician Lord Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Test for Magician Lord Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Test for Magician Lord Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Test for Magician Lord

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

Test for Magician Lord Empty
PostSubject: Test for Magician Lord   Test for Magician Lord Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:41 pm

One duel won : (1/3)

Ruling Knowledge Awareness : (3/10)

(-1)Chaos Sorcerer card lore
(-1)Changing Position issue
(-1)LaDD's card lore
(-2)Negate vs Destroy
(-1)Allure of Darkness card lore
(-1)Krebons Card lore

First of all i had Chaos Sorcerer and used his effect. Then without me declaring an attack you proceeded to substract 2300 Life points. The first problem is that i never declared an attack and maybe should never have, wait until your opponents does a move, because hurrying may cost you. Second problem is that i can't attack with Chaos Sorcerer when i use his effect. Read cards carefully before making decisions like that.
Now, i special summoned Treeborn Frog and in the same turn i changed his position. A card cannot change is position the turn it is summoned except by a card effect.
For Light and Darkness Dragon.. you were really confused about him and what he does. The main problem is that i activated the effects of treeborn frog and Thestalos while they should have been negated. LaDD negtes everything and i have no choice if i cativate his effect or not. Better search the rulings to understand the card better.
While using Allure of Darkness you sent the discarded monster to the graveyard while it must be sent to the RFG zone. Read your cards and learn to play them properly when you make a deck. Knowing how to play your cards is pretty basic in yugioh.
Another issue is with Krebons. You activated his effect while he was face-down. You can't do that because his effect states he can activate when he is selected as an attack ttarget. When he does so he is stil face down. Face down cards are unrecognisable so krebons cannot activate his effect. When he is fllipped face-up it is one step before damage calculation and it is too late to activate his effect.
The most serious problem is for the end. The difference between destruction and negation. I activated dimensional prison when you attacked and you chained with dust tornado and procceededd on the attack without removing your monster. You must learn that when cards are destroyed their effects do not dissapear except if they are needed to be on the field to activate. In our case a chain link occurs
Chain Link 1 : Dimensional Prison
Chain Link 2 : Dust Tornado.
Chains always resolve backwards so here is what we get
Chain Link 2 : Dust Tornado destroys dimensional prison
Chain Link 1 : Dimensional's prison is not negated and it is not needed to be on the field to activate. The attacking monster is removed from the field.

Deck Build : (7/10)
Your deck was a DARK Synchro deck with d-hero engine. It was good enough but not really balanced. I never saw cards that counter me like Prison , Mirror Force etc.Pot of Duality is very nice to use in that deck. It is also really simple. With Chaos Sorcerer at 2 you can add light monsters with nice effects like ryko and cyber dragon to make it more competitive

Using your Deck / Playstyle / Control : (7/10)
You knew when to use your cards but you didn't know how to use them. You didn't activate Gale's effect before Synchro Summoning. Also when you have to choose for a Synchro Monster of level 8 your main choices should be Stardust and Collosal. Colosall is better than Archfiend especially with those warriors splashed in your deck. You had issues of getting control of the field and i could win easily and quickly if i used a more competitve deck.

Total Score : 18

For 1 point you can't get into Goyo. Try to improve your rulings and you will reach Mid Dorm in no time.
Your rank is..

Wurm Purple 3/3
Back to top Go down

Test for Magician Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test for Magician Lord   Test for Magician Lord Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:03 pm

oh thank u for nothing
Back to top Go down

Test for Magician Lord
Page 1 of 1