Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Dark Scorpions Gadget I_vote_lcapDark Scorpions Gadget I_voting_barDark Scorpions Gadget I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Dark Scorpions Gadget I_vote_lcapDark Scorpions Gadget I_voting_barDark Scorpions Gadget I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Dark Scorpions Gadget

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Scorpion67

Dark Scorpions Gadget Empty
PostSubject: Dark Scorpions Gadget   Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1Tue May 18, 2010 9:18 am

Well this is a funy deck i created not too long ago XD i really like Hand Advantage decks so i had this little idea for a hand advantage deck combining Dark Scorpions and Gadgets togueter. This is not a competitive deck but you can try it, the deck is really fun to play

Monsters 18

1 Tragoedia
1 DAD
2 Caius The shadow Monarch
2 Mystic Tomato
2 Don Zaloog
1 Meanae The Thorn
1 Cliff The Trap Remover
1 Sangan
1 Spirit Reaper
2 Green Gadget
2 Red Gadget
2 Yellow Gadget

Spells 13

3 Fissure
3 Smashing Ground
2 Shrink
1 Brain Control
1 MST
1 Heavy Storm
1 Giant Trunade
1 Allure Of Darkness

Traps 9

2 BTH
1 Mirror Force
1 Torential Tribute
3 D Prison
2 Ordeal Of a Traveler ( Testing It )

Well i hope you like the idea, the deck is not complet yet so if you have any suggestions you can post them, a little help is always accepted
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Dark Scorpions Gadget   Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1Tue May 18, 2010 10:37 am

-3 Fissures ( Dead with 3 smashing grounds )
+1 E tele
+1 Krebons (all decks need some synchro )
+1 Machina Fortress

Nice and original deck, Stallmill Gadgets!
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Dark Scorpions Gadget   Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1Tue May 18, 2010 12:19 pm

well 1 teleport with 1 krebons can result a dead draw. and fortress is not needed here. i only run 6 machines. Even Cydra is not in main deck here. so i dont think your fixes are good. 3 fissures are needed cuz i only run small dudes. and they need protection.
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Scorpions Gadget   Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1Tue May 18, 2010 12:24 pm

Krebons? o.O I hate him. :P Gale or Plaguespreader are better. ;)

So my changes are:

(-4):
-2 OoaT
-1 Trunade
-1 Fissure

(+4):
+1 Gale the Whirlwind
+3 Fader (it's very good defensing and you haven't got anything to loose with him)

That's all. :D The remaining is perfect.
Back to top Go down
https://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com
Scorpion67
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Dark Scorpions Gadget   Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1Tue May 18, 2010 12:29 pm

well yes OoaT is a card i can get rid of. so is trunade. but fissure is a staple in Gadget deck and even in Dark scorpions deck.

But one thing u need to note is that gadget decks dont run more than 18 monsters or you get dead draws. now this deck is not pure gadget so we can cheat on some aspects. but run 19 monsters in them is not the best idea. we need to take it further
Back to top Go down
Teise
Teise

PostSubject: Re: Dark Scorpions Gadget   Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1Tue May 18, 2010 7:07 pm

hmm yea i need to say some sh*t too :D:D
hm man i dont know u know it but manea cant get out zaloog :P
i know the deck is about that but i wouldnt play manea and cliff
and then +2 krebons others are cool like that monsters ;)
-1 trunade
-1 allure ( dont like it :P]
+1 e tele
+1 Rota
dunno about that Ordeal Of a Traveler i would take it out for 1 dust tornado and 1 trap stun so u dont need to be afraid if u attack with zaloog or other monsters :P
say me how u like changes and i hope i helped ya a bit :P
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Dark Scorpions Gadget   Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1Wed May 19, 2010 9:32 am

well about that ur right teise 8) Maybe meanae and cliff is not really needed, i will concentrate all on xallog hand advantage and gadgets

Tele and Rota ar maybe what i missed. im thinking about squeeze a gale too for his anoying effect and for Urbellum, it can help the deck too. thx for the advice 8)
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Scorpions Gadget   Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1Wed May 19, 2010 9:37 am

OoaT is Ordeal of a Traveler and trunade is Giant Trunade.

Guys, Krebons sucks Gale is 100% better, cause you can Synchro Summon Armor Master and he leaves the field very difficult.
You could put a CyDra and so Chimeratech Fortress Dragon at your Extra.

Extra Deck:
2 ChimeraTech
1 Armor Master
1 Armed Wind
2 Stardust Dragon
1 Mist Wurm
1 AOJ Catastor
1 Magical Android
1 Armory Arm
1 Red Dragon Archfiend
1 Black Rose Dragon

and fill the Remaining with something you want. :)
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Dark Scorpions Gadget   Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1Thu May 20, 2010 6:34 am

After testing all the sugestions this is what i cam with

+ 2 Krebons
+ 1 Gale
+ 1 Tele
+ 1 Trapdust Shoot

- 2 Ooat
- 1 Cliff the trap remover
- 1 Meanae The Thorn
- Allure

Thats the best i see right now, the only thing i dont like its that now i run 19 monsters, thats kinda overkill with gadgets when you run more than 18. well i hope it works better now
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Scorpions Gadget   Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1Thu May 20, 2010 7:24 am

o.O Allure is very good card so you should keep it in. ;) You can remove 1 Trunade instead.

btw1: I still don't agree with krebons.

btw2: This deck's dark scorpion is only don so, its not a "Dark Scorpions Gadget Deck" (DSGD)
Back to top Go down
Teise
Teise

PostSubject: Re: Dark Scorpions Gadget   Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1Thu May 20, 2010 7:39 am

well iverson you just not know the power of krebons i will kill you with him someday u will see then :D
and allurre i dunno it isnt such a good card of all can be a dead card or a risky card if its the only card and your only way is to activate it xD
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Scorpions Gadget   Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1Thu May 20, 2010 8:09 am

But Krebons take 3 places, Plaguespreader and Gale take 2 Places (so you can fit the allure that I love :P) and Plague can be Re-Summoned for another Synchro.

Now, Plaguespreader has got many talents.

1. As I said before it can be Re-Summoned so 2 Synchro's in 1 Turn.

2. You can leave him to the Grave to have 1 Tuner whenever you need him.

3. Makes incredible combo's with Chaos Sorcerer and "blah" other monsters "blah".

4. It is a Foder of Allure's.

5. Is Dark-Type so it can be used for Chaos Sorcerer's/DaD's Special Summon.

6. I haven't got something else, but I wanted to be 6. :P
Back to top Go down
Teise
Teise

PostSubject: Re: Dark Scorpions Gadget   Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1Thu May 20, 2010 8:46 am

krebons just take 2 places too and i completly hate plagueaspreader just in special decks in gadgets its ok ^^ and its -1 i hate -1 :D:D
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Scorpions Gadget   Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1Thu May 20, 2010 8:58 am

No, he takes 3 with with Emergency Teleport. ;)

Plaguespreader makes great combo's with Gadgets as well.

Having him to Grave an having to 2 Gadget at hand. You Special Summon Plaguespreader Returning one Gadget, then Normal Summon the Other to take the Returned, back to hand so you haven't got a -1. ;) You have a Synchro Summon with no Hand Disadvantage. :)
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Dark Scorpions Gadget   Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1Thu May 20, 2010 10:56 am

IversonSt3 wrote:
No, he takes 3 with with Emergency Teleport. ;)

Plaguespreader makes great combo's with Gadgets as well.

Having him to Grave an having to 2 Gadget at hand. You Special Summon Plaguespreader Returning one Gadget, then Normal Summon the Other to take the Returned, back to hand so you haven't got a -1. ;) You have a Synchro Summon with no Hand Disadvantage. :)

That strategy was actually mine, and I told it to redgar, and he told it to you, if I'm not wrong :P Anyway, I'm generally a gadget player, and having 2 or more gadgets in your hand is really frequent, and synchros in gadgets are really good! Your opponent won't be waiting for synchros so it's a pain in the @** for the opponent :P

Last edited by Stef on Thu May 20, 2010 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Dark Scorpions Gadget   Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1Thu May 20, 2010 11:11 am

haha what a big discusion about krebons XD. Well its true that plague help dead draws in gadgets, his effect ccan be usefull, but krebons is faster when used with teleport, he i wish i could run them all but i have no space for all of them XD so lets leave it like that :P

maybe the more stable version is really plague and Gale as tuners, but for speed krebos with tele is hard to beat. i will use both versions :P
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

PostSubject: Re: Dark Scorpions Gadget   Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1Thu May 20, 2010 11:11 am

No, I didn't take it from you.
You are not the only one that can think something like this. :roll:

I would suggest a Cyber Valley, but the monsters would increase a lot. :P
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Dark Scorpions Gadget   Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1Thu May 20, 2010 12:03 pm

IversonSt3 wrote:
No, I didn't take it from you.
You are not the only one that can think something like this. :roll:

I would suggest a Cyber Valley, but the monsters would increase a lot. :P

Actually I said that because I thought of this combo while watching the Doomcaliber Decklist of Renaldo Lainez that got the 2nd place in the SJC, and I told it to redgar, and he said that he told that to you, so that's why I think that's what I though of :P

Also Cyber Valley just owns, but it's not really needed here, gadgets do not require draw power/stall, they have hand advavntage using gadgets :P
Back to top Go down
Teise
Teise

PostSubject: Re: Dark Scorpions Gadget   Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1Fri May 21, 2010 5:59 am

yea guys i sayed it in my post i just like spreader in special decks and i sayed in gadget its ok and help ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Scorpions Gadget   Dark Scorpions Gadget Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dark Scorpions Gadget
Page 1 of 1