Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Dark Synchron deck I_vote_lcapDark Synchron deck I_voting_barDark Synchron deck I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Dark Synchron deck I_vote_lcapDark Synchron deck I_voting_barDark Synchron deck I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Dark Synchron deck Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Dark Synchron deck Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Dark Synchron deck Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Dark Synchron deck Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Dark Synchron deck Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Dark Synchron deck Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Dark Synchron deck Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Dark Synchron deck Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Dark Synchron deck

Go down 
+2
vem123
NoobSlayer13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

Dark Synchron deck Empty
PostSubject: Dark Synchron deck   Dark Synchron deck Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:26 am

hey guys...sup? well here is my dark synchron deck Dark Synchron deck Ebfe
i need some fixes if it is possible and pls rate it ;)
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

Dark Synchron deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Synchron deck   Dark Synchron deck Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:37 am

-3 prison
+2 Warning

and a destiny draw maybe? x]
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

Dark Synchron deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Synchron deck   Dark Synchron deck Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:03 am

agree for the desteny draw but what will protect me if my opponent attack me? its better to remove his monster than losing 2000 lp and just destroying it.......
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

Dark Synchron deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Synchron deck   Dark Synchron deck Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:06 am

Well, you wanted me to post, but I don't know about this deck so I can't really fix it. I think that apart from the Duality it is rather outdated, so you should take a look on new cards.

For example, I see a Psychic Lifetrancer in your side deck. Well, gaining 1200 LP is not bad, bad but a synchro with more attack can beat tougher monsters, or a different effect would be more beneficial to you. Try Scrap Archfiend (2700 ATK, no effect) or X-Saber Urbellum (2200 ATK but
Quote :
When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, while they have 4 or more cards in their hand, place 1 random card from their hand on top of their Deck.
, so +1.

Also reduce, the cards to 40, you know the math ;)
There are too many singles in this kind of deck so I'm having a hard time thinking of all possible hands.
Also I'm afraid Jinzo will get BoM'ed or Solemn'ed by everyone nowadays.
More fixes coming if I try out the deck ;P

P.s. ever tried out Glow-Up Bulb? It works nicely with PSZ when you synchro two times.
P.s. #2 Prisons don't work against my deck, but I don't know what to advise you to do ;P Against Sabers, Hyunlei will mess those up good.
P.s. #3 ever thought of Zombie Dark Synchro?
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

Dark Synchron deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Synchron deck   Dark Synchron deck Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:12 pm

well sin first of all thanks for trying to fix my deck even thought it isnt your type ;) well i puted lifetrancer today cause i was looking for a 7 lvl synchro in a duel and black rose was in grave....
secondly i thought of puting glow-up bulb in my deck today but then i a logical thought came to my mind "since glow is earth type i cant send it to grave except from burial or get milled by trooper (its not neccessary to say about seting it or use it for synchro)"thats why i putted fader in....
Now talking about jinzo well i can easilly special summon it with dasher's eff or discard it from my hand from the eff of grepher and thats actually the reason i run jinzo and not to summon it :P
So to close this boring post :P i can side the prisons but pls tell me with what card i can replace them with solemn warning probably like vem said or with something else?? oh almost forgot it i dont like zombies thats why i dont run zombie dark synchron :D
I answered at all of your thoughts (?) and 1 last thing to close it after all this time pls rate it its important to me maybe not important to you but for it is trust me....
Back to top Go down
chrisb
chrisb

Dark Synchron deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Synchron deck   Dark Synchron deck Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:24 am

i think that book of moon is the best solution for replacing prison
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

Dark Synchron deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Synchron deck   Dark Synchron deck Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:22 am

well i was looking for an oportunity to post something but i dont like to double post and spam and you gave me this oppurtunity so
Guys why noone in this academy dont even bother on helping a member?!? we supposed to help each other and only vem and sin tried to do this noone else......... O.o
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

Dark Synchron deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Synchron deck   Dark Synchron deck Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:43 pm

Try this:
Dark Synchro
       Monsters: (18)
Elemental Hero Stratos
Destiny Hero Malicious x2
Destiny Hero Dasher
Dark Armed Dragon
Gorz The Emissary Of Darkness
Caius The Shadow Monarch x2
Dark Grepher x2
Armageddon Knight x2
Plaguespreader Zombie
Sangan
Krebons x2
Blackwing - Gale The Whirlwind
Card Trooper
       Spells: (14)
Monster Reborn
Dark Hole
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Giant Trunade
Book Of Moon x2
Allure Of Darkness
Destiny Draw
Pot Of Duality x2
Reinforcement Of The Army
Emergency Teleport
Foolish Burial
       Traps: (8)
Mirror Force
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Torrential Tribute
Solemn Judgement
Solemn Warning x2
Call Of The Haunted
       Extra: (15)
Trishula Dragon Of The Ice Barrier
Stardust Dragon
Colossal Fighter
Scrap Dragon
Red Dragon Archfiend
Black Rose Dragon x2
Blackwing Armor Master
Brionac Dragon Of The Ice Barrier
Goyo Guardian
Ally Of Justice Catastor
Magical Android
Armory Arm
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon x2

I think that it will run better with these changes. It's still the basic build but I cut a few unnecessary cards for more speed and backrow. Like sinakis said, this deck is a little outdated, mostly because a lot of the cards for it like dad and psz got limited. And the main reason this used to be top tier was the blinding speed of 3 allure and 3 d-draw, but that's not longer possible. The psychic engine is okay but there are better synchro engines now IMO. The basic engine of this deck however still has it's uses, for example, in Absolute Zero. It makes me kinda sad to make a deck that has Stratos but no Zero xD (I love e-heroes). This deck still works but I belive it is better suited as an engine
Back to top Go down
Tyann
Tyann

Dark Synchron deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Synchron deck   Dark Synchron deck Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:10 am

Too many bad draw at there actually... Ur play able monster are only 15 in 41 card ( iam not count a high level monster as a good free playable monster card) . And its a little weird since there are jinzo + So many Traps, though.. U need some acceleration card and boost card from deck to hand just like draw engine Harper's suggest before. Yea, Destiny Draw or stratos is target 3 cards at there, and its good enough.. On the contrary, E. teleporter targets 2 card only from deck, Iam not sure it will be good in the game....
And DAD.... Its will make u confuse sometimes if your graveyard are overplus with dark monster (More than 3 monster), so in this case, Ur hope to Summon it is from Ur Plague (-1), Pot Of avarice (-5), and Dark Eruption (-1), CotH (-1), monster R (-1), and Malicious (-1). Its enough though....
i cannot recommended a new combination, but iam just want to make you to think again whats another good card which can support ur deck and try to choose ur card more wisely. :D
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

Dark Synchron deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Synchron deck   Dark Synchron deck Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:23 am

@harper why the Chimeratech Fortress Dragon in the extra deck is it when you battle against machine deck and you side cyber dragon? also another question is what do you mean when you say "This deck still works but I belive it is better suited as an engine"?
EDIT: the new deck:Dark Synchron deck Darksynchrondeck
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

Dark Synchron deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Synchron deck   Dark Synchron deck Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:20 am

Yep, Chimeratech is for machines. Also, sometimes people even use Cyber Dragon in THEIR deck, so you don't even need yours xD. Alsoeven if they don't play machines but do play cydra (example:light hero beat) you can fuse your cydra with theirs for a +1. New deck is better. -d-prison for a 2nd book though, one of each seems a little random. Books are awesome this format too, they stop synchro summons, turn off continous monster effects, block attacks, re-use flip effects, save your monsters from mirror force/d-prison/snowman eater/chaos sorceror, and more. How's glow up working for you? 
As for what I meant, basically, your deck is a Tele-dad deck with a fee different techs. But Tele-dad has been hit so hard by the banlist that almost all its best cards are limited. Dad, plague, allure, d-draw, e-tele, foolish, and even reinforcement are at one. Because of this, your deck engines are much smaller and therefore less consistant than they used to be. Since your engines are smaller you have to more tech cards (tech means cards that aren't essential to the engine). Here's your deck broken down.

Dark engine:
Dark Armed Dragon
2 Destiny Hero Malicious
1-3 Destiny Heroes
0-2 Armageddon Knight
0-2 Dark Grepher
Plaguespreader
Allure Of Darkness
Destiny Draw
Reinforcement Of The Army
Foolish Burial

Psychic engine:
2-4 Psychic Tuners
Emergency Teleport

Staples:
Monster Reborn
Dark Hole
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Book Of Moon x2
Mirror Force
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Torrential Tribute
Solemn Judgement
Solemn Warning

Tech:
Gorz
Caius x2
Blackwing - Gale The Whirlwind
Sangan
Card Trooper
Glow up bulb
Giant Trunade
Pot Of Duality x2
Call Of The Haunted

You have almost as much tech as you do engine. Does this mean your deck is unplayable? No. You can still win with this deck pretty often. What I meant by saying that though was: I think instead of trying to still use it as the entire deck, I think it's better to use the basic structure as an engine combined with a few other engines that work together well in a different kind of deck. Example: use deep sea diva engine instead of psychics, a few more waters for your tech monsters, miracle fusions, and future fusion to make it absolute zero. 
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

Dark Synchron deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Synchron deck   Dark Synchron deck Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:02 am

well glow up is preety good cause if i have mali and plag already in grave and draw foolish i will have something to drop off and also its a monster so i can set it to protect me from an attack....as for the deep sea diva thing if i use deep engine i will not have a dark synchron deck anymore (or atleast i think i wont :P) now if you mean put out the physics and keep the others that means i will put out 3 cards and the deep engine need more than 3 (2 cards are already the divas) i think you mean put out kreebons,armagedons and grephers right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Synchron deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Synchron deck   Dark Synchron deck Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dark Synchron deck
Page 1 of 1