Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style) I_vote_lcapneed some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style) I_voting_barneed some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style) I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style) I_vote_lcapneed some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style) I_voting_barneed some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style) I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style) Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style) Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style) Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style) Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style) Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style) Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style) Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style) Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style)

Go down 
+2
redgar
PrinceZenah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PrinceZenah
PrinceZenah

need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style) Empty
PostSubject: need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style)   need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style) Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:30 am

hey guys.. need help for my deck and still collecting some cards.
my fighting style is connecting/chaining effect monsters, traps, and less on magics.

my friends said that a swarming deck
(example: Legendary Six Warmasters 'cause my younger bro always lets me borrow it so i got the hang of it)
is fit for me cause the combination of traps i use can protect the swarming of monsters but i prefer a dragon deck that has the purpose of a lockdown
(example: Horus Lv8 + a card that negates other cards)
cause i always wanted its:

1) awesomeness - they're all too powerful
2) offensive power - they're too much for one who has low defenses
3) effects - i can create/combine powerful dragon effects to paralyze my opponent

i got first a Blazing Destruction Deck (fire element) and became expert at inflicting huge damage to my opponent (i dont know what type of deck it is and i said earlier that i got the hang of a swarming deck, but im open to learn new battle strategy. i can adapt to any deck but needs time to fully master it.)

and lastly, i want to master synchro summoning.

tnx to all who'll reply to my post. :D really thank you.
i'm confused. there is no wrong answer for me dont worry.
i just need some suggestion. i will try your answers. tnx! ;)
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style) Empty
PostSubject: Re: need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style)   need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:40 am

You like burning your opponent and you want to swarm plus master synchro summons. Well i d suggest using Volcanic Quickdraw.
Add 3 rockets 1-2 blaze accelerators 3 volcanic shells and then a stapple quickdraw engine with Quickdraw Dandylion Debris Dragon etc.
Also 3 pot of avarice are nessescary!
According to your playstyle you can change the deck to a plant synchro deck or to a dandywarrior deck or even a pure volcanic although i dont think the last one will be compettive enough.
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style)   need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:21 am

Although Six Samurais will go all the way now with the new releases, redgar had an excelent idea.
With a Volcanic Quickdraw deck you'll get to:
1) Utilise some awesome QD combos, the one with Drill Warrior being the best
2) Burn your opponent's LP though the Volcanics
3) Summon powerful dragons via Debris Dragon

Six Sams might swarm better, but i think Volc QD is closer to your style of play ;)

Also +1 to you redgar ;)
Back to top Go down
Tyann
Tyann

PostSubject: Re: need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style)   need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:57 pm

PrinceZenah wrote:
is fit for me cause the combination of traps i use can protect the swarming of monsters but i prefer a dragon deck that has the purpose of a lockdown
(example: Horus Lv8 + a card that negates other cards)
cause i always wanted its:

1) awesomeness - they're all too powerful
2) offensive power - they're too much for one who has low defenses
3) effects - i can create/combine powerful dragon effects to paralyze my opponent

Yes u rite. but Horus is a little old card cuz there are new card which more powerfull than him, just like Naturia Bamboo shot (this card even maybe a combination between Horus and Jinzo in effect). i used to make this similar deck too so iam still remember a little trick....

U can add Phantom of Chaos to ur horus deck to copy the name of Horus level 6 in your grave, and then activate Level Up to That Phantom. So u can get an instant horus level 8 then...
U can also transform that Phantom which have been copied that Horus when u destroy a monster to become level 8 one at the end phase..

Jinzo + Horus in one deck is a good idea... If u want to create an ultimate lock, xD
Back to top Go down
platinumdragon
platinumdragon

PostSubject: Re: need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style)   need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style) Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:18 pm

maybe try out dragunity when the structure deck comes out since they have a nice swarm, utilizes dragons and they can throw out synchros quickly
Back to top Go down
PrinceZenah
PrinceZenah

PostSubject: Re: need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style)   need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style) Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:46 am

w0w.
sinakis has explained it well to me.
thanks sir.
and mr. platinumdragon,
how can i use the dragunity deck?
i'm familiar with the cards but not with the combos thnx.
and mr. Tyann,
Phantom of Darkness card was a really good idea because i can add it to
whatever deck i would create and add more combos.
THANKS for the suggestions :D
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style)   need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style) Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:51 am

All of the above are pretty good suggestions, although Phantom of Chaos just isn't that good anymore... But yeah. Volcanic Quickdraw is pretty amazing, I prefer more generic QuickDraw but burning a little would suit your playstyle and Volcanic Shell helps keep advantage so you don't have to worry about when to use certain cards. However, even though Volcanic QuickDraw is awesome, there are a few drawbacks for you. First, QuickDraw decks take inhernet skill to play. They're not what you would call an autopilot deck, they have an answer to almost anythng but it's hard to know WHAT in you deck is the right answer, because there are often dozens of options available even if you only have a few cards left. Also, you need to know when NOT to use certain combos, for example, you don't want to use the Dandylion/Drill Warrior loop against Gladiator Beasts and X-sabers. Second, Volcanic Quickdraw decks are usually Royal Decree builds, meaning the only traps you use are 3 Royal Decree, and that doesn't seem to suit your style of chaining traps to stop the opponent. I'm not saying not to play Quickdraw, but just know that it's a hard deck to master when you first start out.
Dragunities are an excellent idea, however, KC has yet to come out with Dragon Canyon and Dragunity Arms Laevatain, two of the best cards in the deck. The main strategy for dragunities is to send Dragunity Phalanx to the grave as soon as possible, then you can use Dragunity Dux or Dragunity Legionaire to equip Phalanx to them from the grave, then use Phalanx's effect to UNEQUIP and special summon itself and since Phalnx is a tuner, you have an instant synchro. It's a basic-sounding strategy, but you lose no advantage by synchroing (see The_Dutch_Prince's article on advantage), and it's easy to set up with Dragon Canyon and Foolish Burial. Combine that with the amazing draw power of Cards of Consonance and easy high-level beatsticks like Laevatain and Misteil, and the infinite loop with Laevatain and Light and Darkness Dragon, and you have a deck that is possibly tier 1. This seems to suit you the best IMO, it synchros a lot, uses dragons, and you have more room for traps. The best ones will probably be on KC soon, and since you're an ocg player you already have them irl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style)   need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

need some help for my NEW deck( i mean Deck Construction fitted on my Fighting Style)
Page 1 of 1