Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
zorbas test results I_vote_lcapzorbas test results I_voting_barzorbas test results I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
zorbas test results I_vote_lcapzorbas test results I_voting_barzorbas test results I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
zorbas test results Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
zorbas test results Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
zorbas test results Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
zorbas test results Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
zorbas test results Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
zorbas test results Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
zorbas test results Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
zorbas test results Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

zorbas test results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

zorbas test results Empty
PostSubject: zorbas test results   zorbas test results Icon_minitime1Thu May 20, 2010 4:47 am

Hmm good games there.. this plasma vice destroyed you why :P

You won 1 of our duels so (5/15)

AWARENESS/RULING KNOWLEDGE 16/20
(-2) You special Summoned Elemental Hero Plasma Vice with Call of The Haunted.PLasma vice effect states that it cannot be special summoned except by fusion summon.. Call of the haunted doesn't fusion summon so Plasma Vice cannot be speciall sumonned by it
(-2)You special summoned Plasma Vice with Future Fusion while i had a Fossil Dyna Pachycephalos in the field..When this guy is out no monsters can be special summoned.
(-2)I used Book of moon in PLasma Vice, while it was special summoned by Future Fusion..Because the target monster of Future Fusion is Face-Down, future fusion is destroyed and so does the fusion monster
(+2) You picked many of my purposeful mistakes

DECK BUILD 10/20
Your first deck was good but it had some useless cards like SORL, marshmallon and Magic Cylinder. These cards are good but you rarely see them in a competitive deck.Your deck was an E-Hero Deck and you take 6/10 for it
Uhmm your second deck was a dragonsomething deck.. i only saw a red eyes black chick (only monster in 5 turns.(4/10)

PLAYSTYLE 14/20
You were good but your decks screwed your game a little.Also there is no reason to set cards in some offensive decks like yours.

TOTAL SCORE 45/75 Dorm : Goyo Red
You made it to Goyo just for one point..good luck in your retest

Rank Awarded

~~vem123~~
Back to top Go down

zorbas test results
Page 1 of 1