Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
dzqjoke's test results I_vote_lcapdzqjoke's test results I_voting_bardzqjoke's test results I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
dzqjoke's test results I_vote_lcapdzqjoke's test results I_voting_bardzqjoke's test results I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
dzqjoke's test results Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
dzqjoke's test results Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
dzqjoke's test results Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
dzqjoke's test results Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
dzqjoke's test results Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
dzqjoke's test results Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
dzqjoke's test results Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
dzqjoke's test results Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

dzqjoke's test results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

dzqjoke's test results Empty
PostSubject: dzqjoke's test results   dzqjoke's test results Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2010 10:32 am

Nice duels there
Rock Bounce vs Monarchs (1-1) (5/10)
Gladiators vs Monarchs (1-0) (0/5)

DECK BUILD 12/20
A monarch deck is a deck which can be built differently and i usually like to see it in my test..Your deck wasn't very good.I saw only 3 traps. 2 of them were completely uneeded in that deck.You also hadn't key cards like battle fader who would save you in the last duel.Also i saw a lot of monarchs in there.It may was bad hand but better do not have more than 7 monarchs in tour deck..Also i didn't see a tuner.In our first duel i couldn't tell that your deck is a monarch deck.I only saw 2 cards...and i was playing with a terribly slow deck.

RULING KNOWLEDGE/ AWARENESS 14/20
(-3) Messenger of Peach cost
I didn't pay the cost and you didn't notice.Be aware of what your opponent is doing.
(-1)Spell Speed Ruling
This is an expert ruling so you take only one point -.Counter traps, in our case, GB War chariot,are Spell Speed 3 and only other counter traps can be chained to them.I chained a waboku which is spell speed 2 so it cannot be chained to war chariot
(-2) I didn't shuffle 2 times and you didn't told me to.Make sure your opponent shuffle his deck when he must
PLAY STYLE 15/20
You were slow.f.e you knew i had a monster that next turn will return your monster in your hand and you set a monster without setting traps..Better summon monsters instead of setting them...

TOTAL SCORE : 46/75 .. your rank is Goyo Red

You can improve a lot.. just work harder.

Rank Awarded

~~vem123~~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dzqjoke's test results   dzqjoke's test results Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2010 10:35 am

yea thanks could you help me too my deck??? :DD
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: dzqjoke's test results   dzqjoke's test results Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2010 10:43 am

You can post it in deck dome section ;)

Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: dzqjoke's test results   dzqjoke's test results Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2010 11:41 am

Erm, excuse me for correcting you vem but,

Speed Spell Rulings are not for "experts"...
IT'S WRITTEN IN THE RULEBOOK xD

It is one of the most basic rules in the game that even the so called "experts" don't know because they don't even bother reading the rulebook!
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: dzqjoke's test results   dzqjoke's test results Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2010 10:38 pm

Stef you do the magas so much :|

That the ruling book has it in doesn't mean anything.Only a few people know it and that makes it an expert ruling so please if you have problems with the admins/mods/testers say it to them in pm...next time you get a warning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dzqjoke's test results   dzqjoke's test results Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

dzqjoke's test results
Page 1 of 1