Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
World Championship Qualifiers Report: I_vote_lcapWorld Championship Qualifiers Report: I_voting_barWorld Championship Qualifiers Report: I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
World Championship Qualifiers Report: I_vote_lcapWorld Championship Qualifiers Report: I_voting_barWorld Championship Qualifiers Report: I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
World Championship Qualifiers Report: Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
World Championship Qualifiers Report: Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
World Championship Qualifiers Report: Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
World Championship Qualifiers Report: Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
World Championship Qualifiers Report: Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
World Championship Qualifiers Report: Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
World Championship Qualifiers Report: Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
World Championship Qualifiers Report: Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

World Championship Qualifiers Report:

Go down 
+7
aris
vem123
Blaze
Chaos714
LegendaryFrost
sinakis
redgar
11 posters
AuthorMessage
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

World Championship Qualifiers Report: Empty
PostSubject: World Championship Qualifiers Report:   World Championship Qualifiers Report: Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:07 pm

So today I went to the qualifiers for the european championship. There were around 60 people from all over Greece. I was running Dragunities. Here is how it went

1st Round: Me vs Morphtronics

Game 1: Nothing really special easy win for me
Game 2: He began pro with 3 back and power tool but Cyber Dragon+Trunade first had rocks :)

1-0

2nd Round: Me vs Lightsworn

Game 1: I had Stardust face up 1 backrow and he summons JD passes priority and I use Bottomless :). Next turn OTK with Trident Dragion for me!!!
Game 2: 1 sentence. Bulf effect-->Mill Wulf... Lost this one
Game 3: I won relaitvely easy since he used his tornadoes and mst to my field spells and my oppression pwned him with Raioh finishing the job

2-0

3rd Round: Me vs Genex Monarch

Game 1: He pwned me easily xD
Game 2: Trident Dragion did it again :)
Game 3: One of the hardest duels of the day with his dusts breaking though my field spell but Spirit Reaper saved the day with 3 direct attacks for the win :)

3-0

4th Round: Me vs X-Sabers

Game 1: Easy win with Oppression on his boggart and consatnt attacks with Leggionare
Game 2: He goes first sets 4 and a monter. I go use Ravine he MST's. I was lucky to have another one so I use it and...MST. And just when i thought I won since I had Terraforming to search the last he goes Mind Crush Dragon Ravine. I scooped.
Game 3: The game is in my favour when the judge shouts: END OF TIME. So that means the one with the mist life points wins in 3 turns. He was 2200 life points more 1 card hand and I have stardust+Android face up. He sets a monster and passes. To make it short the monser was Pashuul...

3-1

5th Round: Me vs Dragunities (MIRROR MATCH)

Game 1: I opened godly won him easily
Game 2: He struggled used Vailer MST Chain Dissapearence but still it wasnt enough to stop the mvp of the day TRIDENT DRAGION :)

4-1

So I am 4-1 I need 1 more victory to get my invite. I sit in the table to duel my last opponent.

Last Round: Me vs Six Samurai

Game 1: As usual I lost the dice roll he began Shien Kizan 3 backrow 3 hand(Gateway+United) and I was like o_O. Lost easily in 2 turns
Game 2: I begin use ravine fetch a stardust set 4 and pass. He summons Kageki tries to activate and I Oppression :D. He sets 2 and I double MST in the end phase. Next turn another TRIDENT DRAGION divine OTK(best card of the day for me)
Game 3: He begins summons Hand Of the six Samurai set 5(o-O) and passes. I begin with Ravine(again :P) and it magically passes o-O. So I summon Dux get my phalanx and Sync for Vajryanna. I equip with Aklys and use it to break hand to double the attack and he uses that stupid sam trap(I missplayed here and it costed). I set 2 and pass. And he is topdeck mode. He draws and gets Kagemusha. He summons it. I have no response. He uses MST to break 1 of my back rows. He then says enter battle phase and I am like :D :D :D but in the last moment says "Oh wait a minute" and synchros for Shi-En. He attacks and I cant use my face down Mirror Force. I draw into trap stun set it and pass. He swings for 2500 and I draw into MST thus losing the duel and my invite to the World Championship :(

Final Score: 4-2

I got 10th place and only 7 people got invites :( So close..

Overally it was a nice expirience I met a good amount of people made good trades etc. From my winning boosters I pulled a super Nordic Tuner and a rare Kageki.

Also Blaze and Aris competed in this tournament. Blaze did 3-3 and Aris was 3-1 and he got disqualified.

So I hope I didnt bore you comment below on your thoughs and if you want me to post my dragunity deck.
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Qualifiers Report:   World Championship Qualifiers Report: Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:49 pm

I wasn't expecting the monarchs to be so tough to tell you the truth.
Then the X-Saber guy was way too lucky :/
Double mst then mind crush? Then Parshuul? Damnit :/
Godly outcome (well, almost but you did very well imho), dragunities pwned with you as a pilot!
It would be so nice if you got 1 more :(

Offtopic: wondering why aris got disqualified. He quit?
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Qualifiers Report:   World Championship Qualifiers Report: Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Nice result Redgar, Trident Dragon is BEAST!!! And like sin I'm also wondering what happened to aris?
Back to top Go down
Chaos714
Chaos714

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Qualifiers Report:   World Championship Qualifiers Report: Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:50 am

That was a close one Red, but better luck next time! ;)

P.S: TRIDENT KICKS ASS!!! 8D
P.S2 (Not the console :P ): Seriously, what happened to Aris & got disqualified? :S
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Arxidia36
Blaze
Experienced
Experienced
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Qualifiers Report:   World Championship Qualifiers Report: Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:51 am

yeah,there were 3 frognarchs i played vs 2 they are not good match up for me,i won the one and the other one on 1-1 topped dark hole to 4 of my monsters.and then reborn.then i lost a mirror match(i believe my opp stacked my deck in g3,but coudn't prove it)and i lost clearly to a gk.
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Qualifiers Report:   World Championship Qualifiers Report: Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:33 am

Lol redgie so close ._.

I love how you sacked your ''mirror match'' *cough* xD
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Qualifiers Report:   World Championship Qualifiers Report: Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:26 am

Thanks guys! Lol Vem :P

Aris was accused of trying to "buy" a win out of a guy. I think the descicion of disqualifying him was wrong but I am not sure we have to wait for him to tell us what excactly happened. He was 3-1 so far (he also lost from the X-Saber guy that won me. That quy eventually got 6th and got his invite..and he is not that good of a player he makes many mistakes Blaze can confirm this but it's ok I guess I had fun and that's the important thing :) )
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Qualifiers Report:   World Championship Qualifiers Report: Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:01 am

i wont make a report or something like this.just waant to say i was 3-0 i lost to an unlucky guy with sabers and then i got a dq for bribery
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Qualifiers Report:   World Championship Qualifiers Report: Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:58 am

Too bad you didnt had this one guys. you can always get your revenge at Regionals ;)

And Redgie, Thats what you get for using Bye Unities XD Use a betterdeck next time ;)
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Qualifiers Report:   World Championship Qualifiers Report: Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:14 am

How do you remember all these stuff? Very informative. Gave me an idea of how all this works and the good decks. Where exactly was this held again?

World Championship Qualifiers Report: 7
To all 3 of you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Qualifiers Report:   World Championship Qualifiers Report: Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:08 pm

I remember them because I have a good memory I dont know xD. It happened in Thesaloniki in a shop called Hobby Games downtown.

Scorpion: I believe the deck is good and that's why I run it. Plus I would never give up so much money to uild Six Sams.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Qualifiers Report:   World Championship Qualifiers Report: Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:05 pm

Whatchu talkin' bout Scorp? Dragunities ftw!
Back to top Go down
Teise
Teise

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Qualifiers Report:   World Championship Qualifiers Report: Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:12 pm

lol nice report and unlucky redgy maybe if u dont misplayed the 1 turn against sams it would get better ^^
and dont talk bad about frognarch ppl i won and pretty great tournament with em 2 weeks b4 you can tech so pwnage cards in it like dark dust vanitys fiend and jinzo ( jinzo and fiend on field is mostly gg ) i will kill all with em ^^
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Qualifiers Report:   World Championship Qualifiers Report: Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:49 am

Don't know about you teise but i love it when i see jinzo because it means free chimeratech for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Championship Qualifiers Report:   World Championship Qualifiers Report: Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

World Championship Qualifiers Report:
Page 1 of 1