Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
HyawehHoshikawa's test result I_vote_lcapHyawehHoshikawa's test result I_voting_barHyawehHoshikawa's test result I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
HyawehHoshikawa's test result I_vote_lcapHyawehHoshikawa's test result I_voting_barHyawehHoshikawa's test result I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
HyawehHoshikawa's test result Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
HyawehHoshikawa's test result Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
HyawehHoshikawa's test result Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
HyawehHoshikawa's test result Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
HyawehHoshikawa's test result Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
HyawehHoshikawa's test result Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
HyawehHoshikawa's test result Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
HyawehHoshikawa's test result Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

HyawehHoshikawa's test result

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

HyawehHoshikawa's test result Empty
PostSubject: HyawehHoshikawa's test result   HyawehHoshikawa's test result Icon_minitime1Sat May 15, 2010 12:21 pm

Well KCVDS had A LOT of bugs. We managed to connect after 100 tries per duel :P . We did the duels now it is time for your results

You lost all of our duels so .. (0/15)

AWARENESS/RULING KNOWLEDGE 12/20

(-2)Caius The Shadow monarch effect
I removed your face-down monster and it was DAR attribute.However you didn't substract 1000 LP
(-2) Golem Sentry card lore
I flipped face-up golem sentry and i said i didn't want to activate its effect.However his effect is not Optional, it is Mandatory, so i cannot choose not to activate his effect
(-4) Flamvell Magical + Doomsday Fire
First of all you activated dommsday fire and then you summoned a monster.Doomsday Fire effect states that you cannot summon a monster after you activate.Also that monster's attack was 1400 and i activated bottomless trap hole.Bottomless only work on 1500+ moonsters.I know that you know it but be aware of what your opponent is doing so that he will not cheat.

DECK BUILD 10/20
Your first deck was fusion lockdown.I liked the main idea of the deck but i did not like the deck.It seemed to be quickly built.i did not see staples and i saw a lot of fusion subtitutes and other useless cards.So you take an 6/10
Then your other deck was monarch synchro.If you hadn't told me i wouldn't know what deck it was.I saw some monster-traps and token cards that cut down the speed. They are only good in a stall based deck...Also that Dark Tinker..there are a lot of better tuners to use, like Krebons and Plaguespreader Zombie. Also i did not see a single monarch. 4/10 for it

PLAYSTYLE 12/20
You are slow.You stalled when you knew i had a deck that can easily clear the field.When you had the ''Last Warrior From Another Planet'' you did not set monsters or traps and then i easily got him out of the field and direct attacked you.With your other deck you were again really slow especially for monarchs.You set cards and almost no traps.. You gave me 3 turns to set up a combo that OTKed you.

I know you can do better.I wish you good luck in your retest! You may was unlucky today...

TOTAL SCORE 34/75
Rank Wurm Purple

~~vem123~~
Back to top Go down

HyawehHoshikawa's test result
Page 1 of 1