Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW I_vote_lcapFanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW I_voting_barFanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW I_vote_lcapFanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW I_voting_barFanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW

Go down 
+3
Winduct
redgar
ace94
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ace94
Intermediate
Intermediate
ace94

Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Empty
PostSubject: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:59 am

Well... I am writing 3 novels so I thought to try my luck in fanfiction. Just wanted to hear your opinion.. Unfortunately I hardly have time to do anything but study - let alone continue it.

Anyway, Enjoy!

INTRODUCTION

It was midnight. The moon was doing its best to shine behind the thick clouds. The boy was sitting by his window, holding an envelope in his hand. He had been waiting all day to open it but he didn't have the time. ''Well, here it goes'' he said to himself and slowly opened the envelope. He pulled out a small note written on notebook paper and read it.
Spoiler:
Who was that ''R'' guy? Well, something told him he would find out soon enough. He put his fingers again on the envelope and pulled something that left him speechless.
Spoiler:
He knew this thing... Back when he was a little kid. His favourite card. Magician of Black Chaos. ''Well R I don't know who you are but thank you.'' he thought.
Suddenly he heard a noise from downstairs. He was sure his parents were sleeping. So what the...?
The door of his room opened with a loud noise. Behing the door was standing a man in black, his face covered with a black mask. The boy was stunned. Before he could even move, the man raised his gun and shot the boy 4 times in the chest. Then he turned and left quickly.
The boy was having a hard time breathing. He knew this was the end.

''Don't worry friend... Close your eyes and I will take care of everything''
The boy turned his gaze and saw the source of the voice. It was Magician of Black Chaos... in flesh and bones. Then he closed his eyes.
------------------
The city was silent. Probably everyone was sleeping. Only a weird figure was levitating in the sky, holding the body of a boy in his arms. The boy was still alive but he could take his last breath in any moment now.
''Do not fear. You will not die. The end of the world is near. And if you die...then so will everyone.''

Last edited by ace94 on Thu May 19, 2011 6:00 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:34 am

Very good start Ace keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:33 am

Fan-fic overload. You know, that was actually pretty good. Try avoiding the red colour, it makes my eyes bleed. Kinda violent but pretty good. Finally a fan-fic with the good old fashioned cards (not implying anything bad for the other fan-fics...).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:53 pm

*clapps*
'nough said!
(*is speachless*)
Just please post another chapter! IDC if there are a thousand fanfics, I'll read them all!
Back to top Go down
ace94
Intermediate
Intermediate
ace94

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:50 am

Spoiler:

Chapter 1: The beginning of the End.

The boy woke up and looked around. It was strange. Everything was dark and bright at the same time. It looked like in the anime…the shadow realm or something like that. Then Magician of Black Chaos appeared in front of him.

MoBC: I see you woke up.

Boy: Where are we ?

MoBC: Inside your mind I guess.

Boy: My mind ? What are you talking about ? Is that what my mind is like ?

MoBC: Well, since you are dying its only natural to be like this.

Boy: Dying ? What are you… Oh wait ! I remember now. I was shot…then you came. How can you even be real ?

MoBC: That is none of your concern for now. There are more critical matters to take care of.

Boy: Like what ?

MoBC: Like if you will live or die. You don’t have much time left. Soon you will be no more.

Boy: And what can I do about it ? I was shot for God’s shake ? If you have something that will help you’d better say it.

MoBC: I can give you my power and make your body fully heal within hours. But the only problem is that I cannot just give it to you like that. You have to harness it yourself.

Boy: And how do I do this ?

MoBC: By beating me…

Boy: Beating you in what ?

MoBC: In a duel. A game of Yu-Gi-Oh!.

Boy: That is ridiculous. What is the point of asking me to risk my life in a game I haven’t played for years ?

MoBC: Trust me… there is always a reason. (*thinking* And a very serious one)

Boy: Alright. I accept your challenge. So how do we do this ?

MoBC: We are inside your mind. Just imagine the duel disk and the deck and you are ready. Here…like this.

A duel disk with a deck in it appeared on MoBC’s arm. The boy pictured an image of the duel disk in his mind and it appeared on his arm as well.

Boy: I am ready ! Let’s get this started.

MoBC: First let me know your name.

Boy: The name is Ace.

MoBC: OK Ace. Let’s begin.

BOTH: DUEL ! (Ace: 4000 LP/MoBC: 4000 LP)

Next chapter: The first duel.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:13 pm

Small but good. I like it :) KIU!!!
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:40 pm

The real stpry has not started yet, so I can't really comment on something. Let's see how it goes on and then decide ;) +1 to both.
Back to top Go down
ace94
Intermediate
Intermediate
ace94

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:36 am

Chapter 2: The first duel

(Ace: 4000 LP/MoBC: 4000 LP)

MoBC: You may start first.

Ace: Thank you. I draw. And I’ll start by summoning Rude Kaiser in attack-mode.

MoBC: I think you have to try again. Rude Kaiser is a LV5 monster. You need to tribute another face-up monster you control to summon him.

Ace: (*thinking* Damn! I haven’t dueled for years. How can I possibly beat him?) OK then, I’ll try again. I summon Celtic Guardian in attack-mode (ATK/1400). Your turn.

MoBC: I draw one card…and I summon Black Chaos Knight in attack-mode.
Spoiler:
Now go my knight. Attack with *Chaos Spear*.

The knight raised his spear and threw it against Celtic Guardian. Celtic Guardian raised his sword to defend himself but the spear broke the sword and penetrated him, making him break in thousands of pieces. Then it hit Ace, its force throwing him 2 meters away. Finally the knight raised his hand and the spear levitated in the air until it reached his hand. (Ace: 3600 LP/MoBC: 4000 LP)

I set one card face-down and end my turn.

Ace: (*coughs*) What the hell happened? That spear hit me for real!

MoBC: What did you expect? We are dueling inside your mind. Therefore any damage we take in this duel is real. Now if you want to control my power and save your life stop crying and duel!

Ace: Alright, you asked for it. Draw! Yes! I summon Vorse Raider, attack-mode (ATK/1900). Go Vorse Raider, attack Black Chaos Knight with *cold steel blade*.

Vorse Raider raised his blade and ran towards Black Chaos Knight.

MoBC: I don’t think so. I activate my trap card, Dreams of Chaos.
Spoiler:

Ace: What does it do?

MoBC: What it does is dropping your Vorse Raider’s ATK to zero and getting us to share the damage from this battle.

Vorse Raider’s skin turned black as his ATK instantly dropped to 0. Black Chaos Knight dodged the hit and counterattacked. Vorse Raider was shattered to sharp black pieces whick hit both opponents. (Ace: 2700 LP/MoBC: 3100 LP)

Ace: Alright. I set a face-down. Your move.

MoBC: I draw. Black Chaos Knight attack.

Ace: No he won’t. I activate Negate Attack.

MoBC: In that case I will special summon Black Chaos Shade (ATK/1000)
Spoiler:

A black shade appeared behind Ace and attacked him. Then it vanished and reappeared on MoBC’s field. (Ace: 1700 LP/MoBC: 3100 LP)

I end my turn

Ace: (*thinking* Damn it. No matter what I do, I’m always one step behind. I have to find a way to turn this duel around) DRAW! (*thinking* Hey, I remember this card. From the anime… That’s exactly what I wanted.) I activate a spell card, Change of Heart. So now your knight becomes mine. And now I will do what I couldn’t do in my first turn. I tribute Black Chaos Knight to summon Rude Kaiser (ATK/1800). Now go Rude Kaiser! Attack Black Chaos Shade.

Rude Kaiser sliced the shadow with its axes wearing an evil smile. (Ace: 1700 LP/MoBC: 1300 LP)

MoBC: My turn. I draw a card. And I think I will activate Black Magic Ritual. From my hand I discard Dark Magician of Chaos to ritual summon myself – Magician of Black Chaos (ATK/2800).

MoBC vanished for an instant and then appeared on the battlefield.

Now I will attack your Kaiser. *Chaos Shadow Bolt*!

Rude Kaiser got trapped in the sphere MoBC created with his staff. Then the sphere turned black from the inside out and burst in a huge explosion of purple fire. (Ace: 700 LP/MoBC: 1300 LP)

Ace, you may want to get serious now. (*thinking* Cause if you don’t, then it is all over.)
To be continued
Next Chapter: A meet with ''R''
Back to top Go down
ace94
Intermediate
Intermediate
ace94

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:31 pm

Chapter 3: A Meet with ''R''

(Ace: 700 LP/MoBC: 1300 LP)

Ace: (*thinking* Damn! I have to find a way to beat him?). Draw. (*thinking* Let me see what this card does… Wow! This is just perfect… If I knew what FLIP is of course. Well, there is no time to find out. I have to protect myself first.). I set a monster in defence and that’s all.

MoBC: Draw. Hmm. Seems it is over already. I summon another Black Chaos Shade (ATK/1000). Now I shall attack your monster and then, my shade shall finish you off. *Chaos Shadow Bolt*!

The face-down monster got blasted by MoBC’s attack. Then suddenly, MoBC and Black Chaos Shade were instantly removed from the field. Then MoBC reappeared behind the battlefield.

Hmm. So it was Penguin Soldier you had face-down. Clever move. I end my turn.

Ace: (*sighs with relief*) (*thinking* I was lucky that my monster’s ability activated when it was attacked. But next time I won’t be so lucky. I can draw one more card from my deck…so I’d better make it count.). Alright, here goes everything. DRAW! (*thinking* And I sure know what this card does.). I activate the spell card Monster Reborn. Now I can revive a monster back from my Graveyard. So come forth Rude Kaiser! (ATK/1800).

The all-mighty lizard warrior appeared again on Ace’s field.

No go my Kaiser! Direct Attack!

Rude Kaiser slashed MoBC with an evil laughter. As MoBC’s life points were dropping to 0, an expression that could almost be a smile appeared on his face. (Ace: 700 LP/MoBC: 0 LP-WINNER: Ace:)

MoBC: (*thinking* You are indeed the legend you are supposed to be.). You have won… Rest now and fear nothing.

Elsewere

The man in black walked across the street. The air was humid and it was cold. It was 3 hours to dawn. He had to hurry up. He turned left in the next corner and came face to face with a weird man wearing a black coat and white gloves. This dude is crazy, he thought but didn’t dare to say a word aloud. The weird man spoke first.

Weird man: How did it go?

His voice was dark and sarcastic. This man was totally giving him the creeps. And he was no ordinary man himself. He was a f…..g assassin for god’s shake.

Man in black: Mission accomplished boss. The boy is dead. Three bullets in the chest. No one can live after that.

Weird man: Oh couldn’t he now? Such confidence. Would you care to bet? Say, your life? (*laughing sarcastically*)

The man in black shivered. He just wanted his money and get the hell outa here.

Man in black: Ok boss, I did the job. Time to get paid.

Weird man: Oh, don’t be so hasty there. You haven’t placed your bet yet.

Man in black: But there is no one who could have possibly survived this. Now pay me and I shall…

Weird man: No no no no no my friend. You just lost our bet. I heard the police frequency. They found blood on the crime scene but NO BODY. ABSOLUTELY NO BODY! YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS? YOU WERE LATE! HE FOUND HIS CARD! (*instantly calms down*) Well, since master is gona be infuriated anyway I may as well enjoy it.

Man in black: What do you mean no body? Which card? Wtf man? What’s your problem anyway?

Weird man: I am very sorry to say so but you are my problem. You failed and that’s all there is to it. Now what do you say Thought Ruler? (*remains silent for a few moments*) Oh I totally agree.

He looked at the man in black with a paranoiac smile on his face that made the man in black take one step back in fear.

Man in black: What the hell do you want from me?

Weird man: Oh don’t worry…it won’t hurt…I think… Ah and don’t forget. The name of the man who killed you is Winduct.

Green lightning was blaster out of Winduct’s fingers and struck the man in the chest. The man’s body shaked intensively for a few moments as he was screaming in pain and horror. Then his dead body fell on the floor with his brain coming out of his ears in liquid form. Winduct turned around and left bursting out in a paranoiac laughter.

7 hours later

Ace woke up. He was in a room he had never seen in his whole life. He looked around. It was morning but the black curtains were blocking most of the light. His clothes were covered in blood, so was he, but he didn’t have any trauma in his body indicating he had been shot. For a moment it crossed his mind that nothing of last night’s incidents had really happened. On the floor, right next to him, was lying the card of Magician of Black Chaos. Ace took the card in his hand and the memories of his duel with him flooded his mind. Was it true? Had MoBC really healed him?

Yes I have replied the voice of MoBC in his head. Ace turned his head and saw the bleak figure of the wizard next to him.

Ace: Why are ya all foggy and stuff?

Don’t you remember friend? You won. I am a part of you now. I live inside your mind, only visible to you and others like you.

Ace: You mean there are others like me?

Unfortunately yes.

Ace: Unfortunately? Why so?

Lets just say that our appearance in human’s minds in not for good.

Ace: Hey mate, you saved my life. If you didn’t come for good then for what?

To help you. So that you will be able to fight when the times comes.

Ace: Fight? What do you mean? What is all this about?

It is about what is coming ahead.

Ace: And what is that?

The end of all ends. The End of The World.

Ace: (*remaining silent for a couple of moments, an expression of agony in his face) The end of the world? For real?

I’m afraid so.

Ace: And what does all that have to do with me? I am a total nobody.

No Ace…you are so much more than that. You all are. But that is something we should discuss later.

Ace: Alright, as you wish.

A loud noise came from downstairs. Then, the loud voice of a young man swearing reached Ace’s ears. Ace went down the stairs cautiously and entered the room that seemed to be the kitchen. A young man around 18 was standing in front of an upside down pan, something, probably the meal, being all around the floor. He was wearing an orange T-shirt and jeans. He turned around and saw Ace.

Young man: (*in a cheerful tone*) Hey, I see you won your duel! My name is Redgar, what’s up?

Ace: My name is Ace, nice to meet ya. Where am I?

Redgar: You are in my house of course.

Ace: How did I end up here?

Redgar: Magician of Black Chaos brought you here last night. You were dying you know.

Ace: I know, thanks. Oh wait! Magician of Black Chaos you said? But he is a duel monster. Not a human? How did he bring me here?

Well Ace, under certain conditions like the death you almost experienced, we can absorb enough energy from our masters and materialize.

Redgar: Yeap. He covered me. I have nothing else to add.

Ace: Wait, you mean you can hear him?

Redgar: Of course I can. I have a friend of mine as well you see. Meet Junk Warrior.

The bleak figure of Junk Warrior appeared beside Redgar. The mechanical warrior said something in an unknown language and made a deep bow.

Ace: Then you are like me? Oh wait, you said Redgar? Are you the R-guy that sent me MoBC’s card?

Redgar: Bull’s-eye! That was me.

Ace: Then could you answer some more of my questions if you don’t mind?

Redgar: Not at all. But you know something? There is a cafeteria across the street. We can talk as we have breakfast. The one I was preparing had a little accident you see. So go and change clothes. You don’t wanna scare the waitress now do you?

Next Chapter: The 3rd chosen

All right guys. Now you have a good taste of my fanfic. So it's time to tell me... Shall I continue?

Spoiler:

Last edited by ace94 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:19 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:50 pm

It's awesome, keep it up! Can't wait to see more of it! I definately like it this far. Also i believe it's okay to make your own characters with our usernames, it'll be more fun imho.
I also like the duel monster guardian thing. I think I've seen it in GX too, but I can't be sure (I haven't seen the series).
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:06 pm

I like it, it's cool :). Make more and put me in too :D
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:32 pm

OF course continue Ace it is very good! Junk Warrior is so freaking pro :)

Last edited by redgar on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:42 pm

That was a very good chapter. Nice to see Rude Kaiser after so long. Who cares about my character? It's your fan-fic, you can do whatever you want, it's very good so far. If you could, describe the locations more. I liked that you use old cards.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:29 am

Great work Ace, the more fan-fics the better
Back to top Go down
ace94
Intermediate
Intermediate
ace94

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:50 am

Chapter 4: The 3rd Chosen

Ace and Redgar had really dived in the waffles they ordered for breakfast. Then, they finished their glass of orange juice and ordered some coffee.

Ace: I’m stuffed…

Redgar: Me too… Now I am ready to answer any questions…

Ace really liked this guy. He was so full of life and funny-yet so serious when the occasion demanded it.

Ace: Alright then… First things first. The card you sent me… How did you know where to send it ?

Redgar: That is because this guy told me…

Ace: Which guy ?

Redgar: The one that gave me Junk Warrior. After I came here he found me and gave me two cards with the addresses I was supposed to send them. One of them was Magician of Black Chaos.

Ace: And why assign you with that ?

Redgar: Cause they were after him. At least that’s what he told me…

Ace: They ? Who are they ?

Redgar: The ones that hunt us Ace… They hunt the ones that receive the cards. It’s only natural to hunt the one who sends them as well…

Ace: Wait a minute… You were assaulted too ?

Redgar: Of course I was… Did you think you were the only one ?

Ace: To be honest…I did…

The young waitress approached the two young men and served them the coffee they ordered. Redgar paid for the breakfast and the coffee and also gave the waitress a very generous tip. The girl smiled at him and left. Redgar’s face turned a little red.

Ace: At least she is worth the tip…

Redgar: Yeah…tell me about it…

Ace: I think she likes me…

Redgar: Hey! Stay away from her!

Ace: Why? If it is meant to be then…

Redgar: You know…on second thought I prefer you half dead…

There was silence for a moment. And then both men burst into laughter.

Ace: Alright, she is yours… Now tell me about the assault…

Redgar’s face became all serious again.

Redgar: It was the day I received the letter with my Junk Warrior. At first, I didn’t pay much attention. I already had 4 Junk Warriors so a 5th one was useless to me… Little did I know of course… Around midnight someone broke into my house and shot me… Fortunately, I was able to react in the last moment so the bullet missed me…And the I heard a loud scream. My little sister was in the room. And the guy had his gun turned against her. I was so desperate…there was nothing I could do… And then it happened… Junk Warrior appeared on flesh and bones and punched him with all his force-a force so huge that the wall was broken down. The assassin must have been dead before he even hit the wall.

Ace: WOW! Junk Warrior is the best!

Junk Warrior’s figure appeared behind Redgar and made a motion with his mechanical body indicating a <<thank you>>

Redgar: He sure is…

Ace: What happened next ?

Redgar: Well, the cops would never believe that a Yu-Gi-Oh! Card killed the man. So I took the blame by leaving home. And here I am…

Later this night

The man was walking in the narrow dark street. He was very displeased with his boss’s choice of sending him… But he understood that… Two of the assassins they had hired had failed. He knew that since the chosen has received his card, it is impossible for him to die unless he is defeated and weakened in a duel first. So that’s where he came in. He stood at the doorstep of the house and loaded his gun. Then he knocked the door. A young man around 19 opened.

Man: Are you Mr. Sinakis?

Sin: That is me. How may I help you ?

Man: Dying would be quite good to be honest.

The man drew out his gun at the same time Sin was drawing a card from his pocket.

Sin: I am afraid it won’t be so easy. I already have my card.

Man: Then I suppose there is no other way than to duel you.

Sin: Please come in then.

The man walked in the hall and set up a small device in the middle of the distance between him and Sin. Then he tossed his opponent a duel disk.

Sin: I see we will be dueling with holograms then.

Man: Not just holograms… See that small device there in the middle ? It is a space corrupting device. Within its radius it affects the dimensions and the space sequence in a way that turns all holograms into real 3D objects. Therefore, any damage we take is real.

Sin: Alright then, lets go!

Both: DUEL! (Sin:8000 LP/Man:8000 LP)

Many hours later

Airport officer: Here you are Mr. Sinakis. Enjoy your flight.

Sin: Thank you.

Flashback
Spoiler:

The giant bleak figure of The Creator appeared behind Sin.

Where are we going Sin?

Sin: To meet the other Chosens of course.

Next Chapter: And then they were 3

Awaiting your comments. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it...

Last edited by ace94 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:23 pm

OMG Sin kicks a$$ in this chapter, nice work. This has given me inspiration for my new chapter. Can't wait till i get in this KIU!!!
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:51 pm

Wow so awesome! You are very influent in the language and have very few mistakes thus making it easy to read. Adding colours to that makes it just perfect!
Keep it up it's very good!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:55 pm

Wow...sometimes I wonder how someone would not like this - and how you could think of asking as whether to continue it or not!
I'm predicting this story will be an excellent work.
I fully support you and am a fan of this story :)

Sidenote:
Back to top Go down
ace94
Intermediate
Intermediate
ace94

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:10 am

Thanks guys! I really appreciate your support!

@Frost: You may have to wait a while to see yourself but...(Mini-Spoiler WARNING)
Spoiler:
so just be patient...

@redgar: I hope we get our chance to meet soon enough...

@Sin:
-Glad you like your character
-It is intended. As Winduct demanded, I will give more details of the surrounding in the future but I prefer everyone's imagination to fill the gaps on the people. Don't want to spoil the image sbdy might have for his or any other of the characters in his mind...
-I actually had a Custom Card in mind when writing it but since I made it this way, you are right. Swaped Light Gazer with Omni-Weapon (Ally of Justice again for obvious reasons)
-Don't blame me... It is your Guardian...so use your imagination :P
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:24 am

ace94 wrote:
but I prefer everyone's imagination to fill the gaps on the people. Don't want to spoil the image sbdy might have for his or any other of the characters in his mind...

True on that.
Back to top Go down
ace94
Intermediate
Intermediate
ace94

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:33 am

Chapter 5: And then they were 3

It was almost midnight. Only a few clouds were in the sky and a light breeze was but all in all, the night was silent. Sin was walking in the pavement. He seemed to be very confident he knew where he was going. After a few minutes he stopped outside an old house. It was colored white and it seemed to have two floors (including the basement) plus a small attic. That’s the one. said The Creator in Sin’s head and Sin nodded in agreement.

At the same time

Ace and Redgar were sitting on the couch. Redgar was working on his deck while Ace was watching Yu-Gi-Oh! GX in the TV.

Ace: This anime is so cool!

Redgar: Nah… 4Kids sucks…

Ace: Well…whatever… How is your deck going?

Redgar: Pretty good. I am working on a strategy and I think I might make it work.

Ace: Glad to hear.

Redgar: You should get your own deck soon you know… Hey, I know! Let’s go to the Card Shop tomorrow.

Ace: Awesome idea!

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Redgar put his deck on the couch and walked cautiously to the door.

Redgar: Who is there?

Voice: Open up R. I am a chosen. You were the one to send me my card.

Redgar: Why should I believe you?

Voice: You shouldn’t… That’s the point. You just have to open and find out.

Redgar stood motionless for a moment. Finally, he opened the door and faced the man who was standing in front of him. He was tall and thin, wearing a black coat.

Sin: This is the card you sent me, isn’t it? (*Shows The Creator to Redgar*)

Redgar: Yeap…it is…

Sin: Now you believe me ?

Redgar: (*smiles*) Of course not. But you know something? Let’s duel. That will tell me anything I need to know about you.

Sin: You are on then.

Redgar lead Sin to the living room and showed him the dining table.

Redgar: Table-Duel?

Sin: Fine by me.

Both: Let’s Duel! (Redgar:8000 LP/Sin:8000 LP)

Redgar: You may go 1st .

Sin: Don’t regret it later. Draw. And I summon Alien Kid in Attack Mode (ATK/1600). I set a face-down and end my turn.

Redgar: My turn. I summon Speed Warrior to the field. And during the turn he is summoned, his ATK is doubled (ATK/900->1800). Now I attack your Kid.

Sin: Not a chance. I activate Planet Pollutant Virus. By tributing one of my Aliens, your monster is destroyed.

Redgar: Okay. I set 2 cards and you are on.

Sin: Very well. I draw. I summon Alien Ammonite to the field. And by his effect I revive Alien Kid. Now I tune my monsters together to Synchro Summon Cosmic Fortress Gol’gar. Then, I activate Code A Ancient Ruins. Two of them to be exact. And then I will return them to my hand to place 2 A-counters on Gol’gar. And now I will re-activate my 2 Ruins. By the effect of 1 I will remove 2 counters to summon back Alien Kid (ATK/1600). Gol’gar attacks.

Redgar: I activate Scrap-Iron Scarecrow.

Sin: Whatever. I attack with Kid. (Redgar:6400 LP/Sin:8000 LP) I end with one face-down.

Redgar: I draw. And I activate Foolish Burial. So now I send Quiltbolt Hedgehog from my deck to the Graveyard. Next, I summon Junk Synchron. So Speed Warrior returns along with Hedgehog. Now I tune Junk Synchron to Quiltbolt Hedgehog to Synchro Summon Junk Warrior. Junk Warrior’s figure appeared behind Redgar. And since Speed Warrior is still on my field, Junk Warrior gains 900 ATK (ATK/2300->3200).

Sin: OK. But don’t forget that they both receive 1 A-counter due to my Virus, plus 1 more for Alien Kid.

Redgar: It won’t matter. I attack Gol’gar with Junk Warrior.

Sin: I activate Mysterious Triangle. Say goodbye to your guardian. And I also Special Symmon Alien Hunter to my field.

Redgar: Fine…I end my turn.

Sin: Then Hunter bites the dust. So the 2 Ruins receive 1 counter each. Now I remove my two counters to revive Alien Hunter. And by returning Ruins to my hand again, I get 2 counters for Gol’gar’s effect. And now I will remove both to make my Fortress destroy 1 card on the field. Your face-down Scrap-Iron. Then I re-activate both Ruins and attack your Speed Warrior with Alien Hunter. And as soon as Hunter destroys a monster with an A-counter he get’s to attack again. So here comes Hunter (Redgar:4800 LP/Sin:8000 LP). And Kid (Redgar:3200 LP/Sin:8000 LP). And last but not least Gol’gar (Redgar:600 LP/Sin:8000 LP). Your move.

Redgar: Wow! This is so fun. You are some duelist.

Sin: Thank you. But what I wonder is…are you?

Redgar: I guess it’s time to prove it. Draw! And I activate my face-down. Descending Lost Star. So my Junk Warrior comes back. And I also activate a spell – Synchro Blast Wave - to get rid of that Kid. Then, I summon another Junk Synchron. So guess who’s coming back. It’s Speed Warrior. Now I tune my Synchron to my Junk Warrior to Synchro Summon Junk Destroyer (ATK/2600). And that means bye bye Gol’Gar. With Junk Destroyer I attack Alien Hunter (Redgar:600 LP/Sin:7000 LP). Finally I activate Cold Wave and end my turn.

Sin: (*draws card*) I’ll just set a monster and that’s all.

Redgar: My turn then. And I summon Road Synchron (ATK/1600). Now my Synchron attacks your monster.

Sin: (*sends Alien Dog to the Graveyard*)

Redgar: And Destroyer goes for a direct attack (Redgar:600 LP/Sin:5400 LP). I end my turn.

Sin: Draw. And I set another monster.

Redgar: Then I’ll blast it as well. But not before activating Giant Trunade.

Sin: (*smiles*) This has started being fun.

Redgar: And you have seen nothing yet. I attack with Road Synchron.

Sin: You destroyed Alien Warrior. So your Synchron is gifted with 2 counters.

Redgar: Then here comes Destroyer (Redgar:600 LP/Sin:2800 LP).

Sin: Time to end this. I draw. Next, I remove the 2 counters from Road Synchron to Special Summon Alien Overlord (ATK/2200). Now Overlord attacks Synchron. It’s over. (Redgar:0 LP/Sin:2800 LP)

Redgar: This was awesome. Good game.

Sin: You too mate. But next time don’t hold back.

Redgar: So…you figured. (*smiles cheerfully*) Well, it won’t happen again.

Ace: Hold Back? What do you mean?

Sin: Synchro Blast Wave was in his starting hand.

Redgar: (*nods in agreement*)

Sin: Had he activated it sooner, the duel would have been a whole lot different. By the way, my name is Sinakis but please call me Sin.

Redgar: Mine is Redgar. And he is Ace. Welcome aboard mate.

Elsewhere

Winduct knocked the door of the dark office. A deep voice on the inside said Come in. And so did he. He walked a few paces and stood in front of the man who was standing by the window. He was tall and muscular, around his mid 40’s and his presence alone would be enough to make a normal person fear and respect him. But he wasn’t normal. So he stood fearless and looked him straight in the eyes.

Man: Any progress Winduct?

Winduct: It appears that the chosen had already found his card by the time our man arrived. From the activated Duel Disk and the RDD (Real Damage Device) it is clear that he dueled…and won.

Man: Won?

Winduct: We found our guy on the brink of death. The chosen was already gone.

Man: And?

Winduct: We retrieved the deck and the RDD and permanently silenced our agent.

Man: You have done well. Although I was thinking…

Winduct: What?

Man: That we need some higher rank duelists in order to fulfill our purpose.

Winduct: You mean recruit professional duelists on the Hunter Team?

Man: Exactly. But let Hunter himself deal with that. Until then, continue hunting the chosens with any means possible.

Winduct: As you wish…Master Vem. (*walks to the door*)

Vem: And Winduct…

Winduct: Yes?

Vem: I just received a report from London. Another chosen was successfully exterminated. Good job.

Winduct: Thank you sir.

And with that he left the room.

Next Chapter: Season of the Chosens
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:53 am

Quote :
Finally I activate Cold Wave and end my turn.
This is the only missplay i noticed so far! Cold wave can only be activated during the beginning of main phase 1.
Very nice chapter :)
I hope that whoever reads it won't be confused with the Alien effects!
Spoiler:
I gtg now, I'll read more carefully when I settle back home (I'm travelling today).
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:33 am

Nice chapter Ace. This story keeps getting more and more interesting!!
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:45 am

Very good chapter Ace good duel good dialogues the colours help a lot in reading and your engligh is perfect. All in all a well earned +1. Keep it up :)
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:02 am

Pretty good ace. But Cold Wave can only be activated at the beginning of your turn, not to mention it's banned...or do you cate about banned cards for your story :P?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW   Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fanfic: End of The World (chapter 6) NEW
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next