Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) I_vote_lcapThe Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) I_voting_barThe Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) I_vote_lcapThe Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) I_voting_barThe Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)

Go down 
+15
Kostas783
LegendaryFrost
Blaze
iNoobishh
polikmum
ace94
Terraplant
aris
synchrowarrior318
Harper7000
Stef
Winduct
NoobSlayer13
vem123
redgar
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Empty
PostSubject: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:27 am

Spoiler:

Chapter 1:

The shadow moved fast like a panther. It was dark around him and he was bleeding badly. He stopped. He heard nothing.
Looks like they stopped chasing me.
He took of his top wich was dirty and covered in blood and threw it away. Were is he? We said they would meet here. He started panicking. Then all of a sudden he heard a noise behind him. He turned around and show a man walking towards him. The man coming towards him spoke.

Man: Good job making it out. Now let's go we have a lot of things to do and little time
Man2: Yes master

Somewhere far away:

Winduct: Turn on the tv Red i wanna see the news
Redgar: No nothing interesting Petroula comes out at 7 o clock
Winduct: Oh my god just give me the remote.

He grabbed the remote out of Redga's hand

Redgar: Damn you. Ace wanna duel?
Ace: Yeah sure no problem!

They were all inside the elite 3 estate. Now that Winduct was one of the elite 3 they came here any time they wanted.
Winduct ignored them and opened the tv. The reporter was speaking

Reporter: Last night in California 2 prisoners escaped the local prison by killing 2 of the guards. They names were Steff and Chaos

Winduct dropped the cola he was drinking and almost drowned.

Winduct: Guys you might wanna see this.
Redgar: What is it?

Ace and Redgar looked at the tv and both turned pale.

Ace: No no way...
Redgar: How did they....

Next Chapter: The Descision!

Last edited by redgar on Mon May 14, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:33 am

I was just joking with the season 2 thing. But it looks like my ideas are so marvellous :P

Quote :
Redgar: No nothing interesting Petroula comes out at 7 o clock
+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1
+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1
+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1
+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1
+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:38 am

season 2 is ooooooooooooooooon partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :D
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:16 am

@Vem: Yeah seriously thnx for the idea :P
---> SPOILER ALERT <---
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:45 am

• I don't drink Cola
  • I don't watch TV
  • I don't like company, I'm a loner.

Guess I should have told you these but It would be much more interesting to see my new character. Can you explain what happened in the beginning? I didn't quite catch that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:26 pm

Small start, but I believe you'll make up for that in later chapters ;)

Also, it's written "decision".

And for another damn time, IT'S STEF, NOT STEFF! WAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:56 pm

@Winduct: I have figured out your character and that i expressed in the beggining of the story. Correct me if i am wrong. BUT you changed thanks to your 2 little buddies and now you drink cola watch tv and have friends :)

In the beggining Chaos escaped prison and cops chased him till lost him. Then he met up with steFF that also escaped.

@SteFF: I ll writte it steFF till the day i wont be able to writte in my keyboard caus ei lost my hands or am very old so... get used to it :P
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:28 pm

I demand Vem recieves a warning for spamming in my awesome topic. And i dont mean solemn warning :P
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:05 pm

Stef wrote:
Small start, but I believe you'll make up for that in later chapters ;)

Also, it's written "decision".

And for another damn time, IT'S STEF, NOT STEFF! WAAAAAAAAAAAH!

shut up Steff xD. Well red, I finally got around to reading the rest of season 1, and I have to say I liked it! Except that I'm barely in it :(. I'm not so sure about season 2...you ended season 1 pretty well, and I'd rather you focus on the new story. But I like this chapter even though it's short. Good begining!
P.s. Please make me a main character in this season/in the new story
p.s.s. New dga chronicles chapter is up :)
Back to top Go down
synchrowarrior318
Amateur
Amateur
synchrowarrior318

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:05 pm

mad start.
i was just wonderin, am i gonna be in this story?
i dont really care if im not cos wen u asked pplz if they wanted to be in the story i wrote on it pretty late so i dont really care.
it would be good but it dosnt matter u can keep writing the story as u planned it 8).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SynchroWarrior318
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:52 am

redgie keep on going
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:54 am

Yay! Season 2 is here!

Steff is right! It's Steff, not Stef!
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:58 pm

CHAPTER 2

Chaos: So what will we do now?
Steff: The plan will procide normally

Steff looked out of the window. They had found shelter in an abandoned house far from California's prison.

Chaos: And how are we supposed to get inside SDA? They sure heard of our escape in the news. They will be guarding the place as a fortress.
Steff: I have my....plans. YOu just do as i say and bring me what i asked of you by tommorow morning.
Chaos: Yes my master. I am no my way

Steff watched as Chaos exited the house and wore his hood. He was certain he would make it. He rarely failed. Unlike his other 2 servants. Steff reached his cell phone and dialed a number

Voice: Hello?
Steff: Shock is the lab ready?

REMINDER:

Spoiler:

Shock: Yes master i have made my preparations. All you have to do is bring me the subject.
Steff: I assure you that i will.....

Meanwhile...

Iverson had a worried expression in his face. He just heard what Redgar told him

Iverson: The matter is serious. We have to organise before the strike. Cause it's sure they will. Ace go bring me the Drom leaders. Winduct go find the reamining elite 3 and Redgar go bring me the card.

Ace and WInduct left the room but Redgar remained.

Redgar: Um there is something i need to tell you headmaster.
Iverson: What is it?
Redgar: The card...i tore it to pieces

To Redgar's surprise Iverson's face remained unaffected by his words

Iverson: So you figured it out?
Redgar: How did you...?
Iverson: That is of no importance. I want you to do me a favor. GO to the brionac blue dorm and bring me a student named Chazz

Redgar's face changed to red in an instant

Redgar: What do you need him for?
Iverson: I know you dislike him but if Steff decides to come here we will need all avaliable duelist.
Redgar: Shhh. Ok i guess i ll bring him here
Iverson: And after you do i have a mission for you
Redgar: Mission?
Iverson: Yes but that can wait. Now go

Fifteen minutes later Redgar reached the brionac blue dorm. He rushed inside and found Chazz sitting his his 2 stupid friends Krabe and Goil in the couch watching TV

Spoiler:

Chazz: What do you want here worm?
Redgar: Just shut up and come with me Headmaster needs you
Chazz: Ha and why should i believe a Wurm Purple like yourself?
Redgar: You blind? I am wearing a red suit you nucklehead
Chazz: So what you re still a loser

Redgar was ready to punch him but he show the two bullies behind him and thought of it better

Redgar: Ok do as you wish i infromed you of Headmaster's words now you can do whatever you want.
Chazz: Ha i ll come just for the heck of it...

About an hour later everyone was gathered in Iverson's office. Redgar looked around. He saw Teise Fatal and Mystirious as well as Chazz Ace Winduct Svstar and to his surprise Deathsky.

Deathsky: Hey Redgar how are you doing? We havent spoken in ages
Redgar: Yeah true! I see you got Brionac Blue
Deathsy: Yeah!

A clapping from Iverson interrupted their speach.

Iverson: Inside this room lie the best duelists of our academy. As you may have heard the person responsible for our headmaster's death is free to walk again. We believe that he will strike the academy to get something he wants...

He continued explaining about Mooryan Curry and the adventure they had last year very detailed

Iverson: For that reason i want you to stay on your guard and watch for anything suspicious. Do not hesitate to attack anyone who isnt from the school although i suggest a duel challenge that a regular fight beacuse we know those people are dangerous.

After conluding he said his goodnight to everyone and asked them to leave

Iverson: Ace Winduct Redgar and Chazz and Deathsky stay for a little i want to discuss something with you

When everyone else left Iverson resumed speaking

Iverson: You are know almost 18 and grown men. It's time to take desicions that may prove vital for the safety of everyone in this academy. I have a mission for everyone of you.

The 5 boys looked at each other.

Iverson: To begin with Ace you know it's traddition to hold the Fast Tournament every year. I want you to be it's oragniser and arrange everything that concerns that matter. Proffesors Fallen King will also help you

Ace nodded.

Iverson: Winduc and Deathsky i want you to go find Terraplant Blaze and Aris and ask for their help. Chazz i want you to take WInduct's place in the elite 3 while he will be missing. And i expect matturity from you

Chazz
: Yessir

Iverson: And finally Redgar i want you to do 2 things. First go to Vem's wife Pamela and ask her if she knows anything about Mooryan Curry that we might not know. Also i want you to go to the California prison and speak with MissTaylor and see if she knows anything about Steff's plans

Redgar nodded

Iverson: Ok then now everyone go to sleep tomorrow is a big day for all of us. Let us rest and be ready for the difficulties that lie ahead....

THE END

NEXT CHAPTER: A HASTY RETREAT
Back to top Go down
ace94
Intermediate
Intermediate
ace94

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Great chapter !!! I am one of the best duelists in the academy and now I am organizing a tournament... (A lot better than being kidnapped, tied up in a chair and always shouting for help) :P

Continue Redgar !!! Can't wait for the next chapter... The plot is becoming more than just interesting...
Back to top Go down
synchrowarrior318
Amateur
Amateur
synchrowarrior318

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:32 pm

i agree with ace this story is goin to AWESOME The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) 804832
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SynchroWarrior318
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:12 pm

yea the chapter was awsome and cant wait for the next one ;) and i hope i will have more important role this time :PPPP
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:19 am

The plot rocks. Of course i gave you the idea so hell yeah :D i will remind that every single new chapter.

Grabe and Goyl... WTF
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:27 am

Haha thnx guys glad you like it

@Vem: Dont make me change my mind on the plot The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) 804832
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:03 am

Chapter 3:

Chaos was walking swiftly in the dark. He looked up in the dark sky. It must be around 3 o clock he thought. I dont have much time. In front of him about 5 kilometres ahead he could clearly see SDA. He just hoped the plan would work.
He continued running and in about 15 minutes he reached the entrance. He hide behnd some bushes to take a breath. He could see 2 police officers guarding the entrance. So they did know about their escape. He hated to do this but he had to. He took out his gun and put the silencer on it. Then he jumped out of the bushes and with 2 quick shots he shot the 2 officers. He silently went over them and took hide their bodies in the nearby bushes. He then climbed the entrance and went straight to the small park behind the school's red dorm. He knew the thing he was looking for was here. He started digging a hole. When at last he knocked on sth solid. He saw a coffin. Pleased he opened it and softly took the dead body that was lying hidden inside. Then buried the empty coffin and slowly began walking away when...

Redgar: Hey you what are you doing here?

He turned and saw a boy around 17 looking at him

Chaos: Just go back to bed kid
Redgar: No way leave thje body down and leave before i tell the guards
Chaos: I am afraid they are dead and unless you want to join them get back in your dorm
Redgar: No way! Duel me coward and if you win you are free to take the body and leave
Chaos: Fine by me!

BOTH: DUEL!

(Chaos: 4000 Redgar: 4000)

Chaos: I ll begin! I summon Dark Grepher in attack position(1700). With his effect i discard destiny hero malicius to send plaguspreader zombie to my grave yard. With that i end my turn

Redgar looked worried as he saw the hooded man. He knew he was Chaos the man that escaped prison with Steff. He knew what he had to do!

Redgar: Draw! I summon Junk Brawler in attack mode(1800). Now go attack Dark Grpeher. The orange machine looking creature attack and hit Grepher with a powerfull fist sending it meters back

JUNK BRAWLER:
Spoiler:

(Chaos: 3900/Redgar: 4000)

Redgar:When Junk Brawler inflicts you damage i send 1 lvl 2 junk monster from my deck to the graveyard. I select Junkie. I set 1 card and end my turn!

Chaos: Draw! I use destiny draw and discard destiny hero Plasma to draw 2 cards. Then i topdeck 1 card to special summon Plaguespreader Zombie from my graveyard. Then i remove Malicius to brind out another one. Then i synchro summon my 2 monsters together to form DARK END DRAGON!(2600). With his effect i drop him 500 attack points to destroy 1 of your monsters! I select Junk Brawler!

Redgar: Dont be so hasty! I chain Junk Shield. That means you cant attack me this turn

JUNK SHIELD:
Spoiler:

Chaos: Still your monster is destroyed. I end my turn.
Redgar: Draw! I activate the spell card Tuning! I add Junk Synchron to my hand!Then i mill my top card!
Chaos: Ha useless monster...
Redgar: I wouldnt be so sure! I summon Junk Synchron(1300) and with his effect i special summon Junkie. Now i tune my two monsters together to synchro sumon.... JUNK WARRIOR(2300). And beacuse of Junkie's effect you lose 500 lp

(Chaos: 3400/Redgar: 4000)

Chaos: Still not good enough kid.
Redgar: Who said it's over? By removing from play Junk Brawler i special summon Junk Overlord(2400)

JUNK OVERLORD:
Spoiler:

Redgar: I use his effect to special summon Junk Downloader(1200).

JUNK DOWNLOADER:
Spoiler:

Redgar show that Chaos was nervous! He smiled!

Redgar: Now i tune my level 5 Junk Overlord and my level 3 Junk Downloader to sycnhro summon: The earth shakes at the hearing of your arrival your enemies tremble before your might arrive now... JUNK DESTROYER!(2600)
With his effect...

Chaos: Screw this *CENSORED*.

Chaos dropped his duel disk picked up the body and starting racing towards the exit of the academy. Redgar was still shocked and couldnt move.

Redgar: What the....

Redgar beagan chasing him and then saw Chaos draw his gun

Chaos: Dont come an closer i warn you

Redgar didnt stop. A gunshot was heard and Redgar show a bullet passing next to his right shoulder. He then stopped running realising he couldnt catch him

Redgar: I SWEAR YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!!!

Chaos ignored him and dissapeared in the night sky.

A couple of students from woke up due to the noise. Ace was one of them He woke up still sleepy and walked to the window. He saw Redgar in his knees outside. He rushed to him and approached him as fast as he could

Ace: What happened?

Redgar answered half crying

Redgar: They took his body Ace they took hus body? Why? What do they want with it?
Ace: Wha? What body what are you talking about?

Redgar whiped the tears of his face and spoke sriously

Redgar: Chaos the man who escaped with Steff came here and stole Vem's dead body....

Meanwhile...

Steff: Excellent job Chaos i will be waiting for you in Shock's lab.
Chaos: I ll be there by tommorow evening
Steff: Good..

Steff closed the cell phone and looked in front of him.He looked at the man that in front of him and said

Steff: Prepare the lab shock he will be here by tomorrow evening
Shock: Yes master
Steff: And be sure this will work otherwise you know the concequances
Shock: Yes master....

THE END

Next Chapter: An interesting conversationt.
Back to top Go down
polikmum
polikmum

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:57 am

this story is the best that i have heard in along time out of alll my times out academies keep it up and i cant wait for your next story
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:13 am

zomg, chaos is a coward.
Your junks have cool effects redgie :P
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:54 pm

BEST. DUEL. EVER.

Vem: Some of them were mine you know. Brawler for example.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:11 pm

Oh yeah my apologies Terraplant is absolutely correct in my hurry to post i forgot to give credits to him. Sorry Terra plz dont headshot me with that shotgun :P

@Polkilum: Thnx but wtf you read it all? o-O
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:48 pm

Awesome story, awesome duels, awesome cards (that was a compliment to Terra ;) ).

Keep it up, but just one thing.

You know I hate theses kind of mistakes, so:

When you use the "i" to define yourself as a subject, it becomes capital. So don't hurry it SO much and press that Shift button every time you use the "I". Also, there were alot of words written wrong, but meh, I guess that was because you wrote this in a hurry.

Still, awesome story and the duels are quite entertaining. Keep writing ;)
Back to top Go down
polikmum
polikmum

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:41 pm

what i meant was that it is the best story so far and no i did not read your chapters i just claim that the chapters were great and i cant wait for you to write more. Sorry for the misunderstanding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next