Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Test results for Sycko_Bomber I_vote_lcapTest results for Sycko_Bomber I_voting_barTest results for Sycko_Bomber I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Test results for Sycko_Bomber I_vote_lcapTest results for Sycko_Bomber I_voting_barTest results for Sycko_Bomber I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Test results for Sycko_Bomber Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Test results for Sycko_Bomber Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Test results for Sycko_Bomber Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Test results for Sycko_Bomber Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Test results for Sycko_Bomber Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Test results for Sycko_Bomber Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Test results for Sycko_Bomber Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Test results for Sycko_Bomber Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Test results for Sycko_Bomber

Go down 
AuthorMessage
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

Test results for Sycko_Bomber Empty
PostSubject: Test results for Sycko_Bomber   Test results for Sycko_Bomber Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:16 pm

He had 2 duels gg's and here are your results

Deck Build(13/30):

You dueled with 2 different decks. Your deck ideas were orginal but they seemed a bit random without being able to pull out combos. Try combining the cards better depending on their effects and their requirements.

Ruling Knowledge(14/20):

You only made 2 mistakes with Nitro Warrior. The first was when he gained +1000 while shouldnt have cause the spell was used before he was summoned and the 2nd one was that when i used your warrior you ddint loise +1000 more although you should have since i used a spell card

Play Style(12/20):

You played agressivly without fear. Thats good sometimes and bad some other times depending on the deck and the opponent you are up against. Also in our 2nd duel in your final move you could have summoned Gale and half my monster to live 1 more turn

Questions: (15/20)

3/4 correct good job!

Bonus Points:(0/10)

You lost both duels

Final Score: (54/100)

YOur Dorm is: Wurm Purple

I know yu are a good duelist but you still need a lot of work. You have potential and you can go in Goyo and in Stardust in no time.
So head up and give it your best :)

Back to top Go down

Test results for Sycko_Bomber
Page 1 of 1