Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Deck Article J&D In Space: I_vote_lcapDeck Article J&D In Space: I_voting_barDeck Article J&D In Space: I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Deck Article J&D In Space: I_vote_lcapDeck Article J&D In Space: I_voting_barDeck Article J&D In Space: I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Deck Article J&D In Space: Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Deck Article J&D In Space: Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Deck Article J&D In Space: Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Deck Article J&D In Space: Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Deck Article J&D In Space: Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Deck Article J&D In Space: Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Deck Article J&D In Space: Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Deck Article J&D In Space: Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Deck Article J&D In Space:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

Deck Article J&D In Space: Empty
PostSubject: Deck Article J&D In Space:   Deck Article J&D In Space: Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:46 am

Hey guys this is my sig deck the first one i ve ever built and here it is:

Junk and Debris

Junk and Debris is a deck who was created by a Japanese guy named Rauzes.

There are many versions of the deck but the most popular(and the one i ll explain here is:

Junk and Debris: In Space

The first part of the name is used cause of the 2 tuners the deck uses.

The first one is Junk Synchron and the second one Debris Dragon.

Let's see some details about these 2 tuners:

JUNK SYNCHRON:

Warrior/Tuner

When this card is normal summoned you can special summon 1 level 2 or lower monster from your graveyard in face-up defense position. That monster’s effect(s) is negated.

DEBRIS DRAGON:

Dragon/tuner

When this card is normal summoned you can special summon 1 monster with 500 or less attack from your graveyard in attack position. That monster’s effect(s) is negated. This card cannot be used as a synchro material monster except for the synchro summon of a Dragon-type synchro monster. The other synchro material(s) cannot be level 4.

As you may have noticed both tuners have sth in common. They both special summon weaker monsters from the graveyard.
That is the main point of the deck. Fill the grave with targets for the twi tuners and then synchro as much as possible with them.

Here the second part of the name(in space) is introduced.
By the word Space we refer to the(famous cause of the anime) Neo-Spacians
The deck uses 5 of them. Let's take a closer look.

2x Neo-Spacian Dark Panther

Neo-spacian Dark panther apart from having a very good effect is also a dark attribute monster so food for Dark Armed Dragon,Chaos Sorcerer and Allure Of Darkness

2x Neo-Spacian Glow Moss

Glow Moss is a light attribute plant type monster with 300 atk points. Cause of these reasons it has multiple uses in the deck. First of all is a light atribute monster so it can be removed to summon choas sorcerer. Besides that it is a plant type monster so it helps us with black rose's dragon 2nd effect(black rose is one of the main synchros of the deck). Last and best it's 300 atk ponts make it a target for debris dragon giving instant acces to 2 synchros. Anceint Fairy Dragon and Black Rose Dragon.

1x Neo-Spacian Grand Mole

Grand mole is in here cause of his broken effect and cause it's easily searchable with sangan and cross porter.

But the ace of the deck is not neither Junk Synchron or Derbis Dragon. Not even our favorite Neo-Spacians.

It's the card called Cross Porter

The deck runs 2 copies of cross porter and here is why he is so important:

You can send 1 monster you control to the Graveyard and Special Summon 1 "Neo-Spacian" monster from your hand. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "Neo-Spacian" monster from your Deck to your hand.

Cross porter's second effect is the whole point of the deck. IT gives us both hand and grave advantage
Sending cross porter to the graveyard is rather easy cause of certain cards we use like:
Armageddon Knight
Foolish Burial
And cost cards like Raigeki Break and Lightning Vortex(Careful cause he has an optional effect and if he is discarded due to a cost he misses timing and doesnt search)

But the reason Cross porter is so good is not neither of his effects. It's beacuse he is lvl 2 and 400 atk. That make him target for both our tuners and very easy access to synchros like Catastor Magical Android and Iron Chain Dragon

Another strength of the deck is it's Draw Power.
For that reason it uses 5 draw cards:

2x Pot Of Avarice

1χAllure Of Darkness

Deck rund more than 10 darks so it's a great card

2χ Convert Contact:

Let me explain this card a bit

The card says:

Activate only while you control no monsters. Send 1 Neo-Spacian monster from your hand and 1 from your deck to the graveyard. Then draw 2 cards.

This card is very good cause it fills our grave with Neo-Spacians and also allow us to replenish our hand.

OTHER CARDS OF THE DECK:

The deck runds a cyber dragon cause it's free special summon gives instant access to a lvl 8 synchro with Junk Synchron also it is a light monster so food for chaos sorcerer and finally it gives acces to Chimeratech Fortress Dragon when playing against machine based decks

2 other cards that boost our synchros are dandylion and treeborn frog.
Dandylion leaves 2 tokens when sent to the grave and treeborn returns every standby phase

The monster line-up ends with sangan which is an obvious choice and Ryko LS hunter/Card Trooper cause the fill the grave and both have an effect that helps us. Plus they are targets for our tuners(trooper only accesable via Debris Dragon

Onto the spell and trap card zone the deck using Reinforcments of the army to search Junk Synchron Armageddon Knight and Cross Porter

2x Bottomless Trap Hole

1x Torrential Tribute

1χ Solemn Judgment

1x Call Of The Haunted

1x Mirror Force/Dimensional Prison

1x Heavy Storm

1x MST

1x Brain Control

With the release of The latest structure deck the deck gained 3 new cards and became even more powerful:

1) JUnk Destroyer
Another lvl 8 option that can give us a big advantage if used properly

2)X-Saber Wayne
a lvl 5 synchro that allows to go for lvl 8 with his effect or just summon cross porter or arma knight for their effects

3) Synchron Explorer
This card is just awesome in this deck. It is target for both our tuners plus when it's summoned you can special summon junksynchron from the grave and go for an instant lvl 5 synchro

EXTRA DECK:

The extra deck focuses around lvl 5 synchros and Dragon type synchros

Ally of Justic Catastor
Magical Android
X-Saber WAyne(optional)
Iron Chain Dragon
Ancient Fairy Dragon(optional)
Black Rose Dragon
Stardust Dragon
Red Dragon Archfiend(optional)
Trident Dragion

Also it runs the stapple synchros used in every extra deck

Colossal Fighter
Goyo Guardian
Brionac Dragon Of The Ice Barrier
Mist Wurm(optional)

Finally the deck gives us access to the 3 "Junk" Monsters via Junk Synchron:

Junk Warrior
Junk Archer
Junk Destroyer

Well that's the J&D: In Space deck i hoped you liked it and hf playing with it :)
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

Deck Article J&D In Space: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deck Article J&D In Space:   Deck Article J&D In Space: Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:59 am

nice tutorial :) i will check it more carefull when i have more time and i will try to make the best deck ever ;)
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm

Deck Article J&D In Space:
Page 1 of 1