Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Custom Card of the Week #13 I_vote_lcapCustom Card of the Week #13 I_voting_barCustom Card of the Week #13 I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Custom Card of the Week #13 I_vote_lcapCustom Card of the Week #13 I_voting_barCustom Card of the Week #13 I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Custom Card of the Week #13 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Custom Card of the Week #13 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Custom Card of the Week #13 Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Custom Card of the Week #13 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Custom Card of the Week #13 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Custom Card of the Week #13 Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Custom Card of the Week #13 Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Custom Card of the Week #13 Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Custom Card of the Week #13

Go down 
5 posters

Redgar, the Fearsome Knight
Custom Card of the Week #13 I_vote_lcap33%Custom Card of the Week #13 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
BERKAY, The LoNeR
Custom Card of the Week #13 I_vote_lcap11%Custom Card of the Week #13 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Stef, the Renegade Ninja
Custom Card of the Week #13 I_vote_lcap44%Custom Card of the Week #13 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Sin the Dream's Edge
Custom Card of the Week #13 I_vote_lcap11%Custom Card of the Week #13 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Winduct
Winduct

Custom Card of the Week #13 Empty
PostSubject: Custom Card of the Week #13   Custom Card of the Week #13 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Each week a rule will be given and you will create a card based on that rule.
For Example: Lightworn Card!

The staff will pick the best 3 creations and a poll will be opened. The card with the most votes in the end of the week will be the custom card of the week and the member who created it will get 150 SC for this Week only! Now drop and give me twenty!

Rules Of The Week:

The card you will create must have your name on and a monster that represents you. (e.g. Vem, the Malicious Wizard)
NOTE: You can slightly change your name into something more appropriate e.g. Sinakis = Sin, Ogre Warrior of Vengeance
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Custom Card of the Week #13   Custom Card of the Week #13 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:15 am

Custom Card of the Week #13 G5zGU
Back to top Go down
BERKAY
BERKAY

PostSubject: Re: Custom Card of the Week #13   Custom Card of the Week #13 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:18 am

BERKAY, The LoNeR

Custom Card of the Week #13 Dierleri21

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can Special Summon a monster from your oppenent's Graveyard. When this card on the field destroyed, destroy all cards on the field and remove from play all card in your oppenent's Graveyard. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can equip this card to a monster you control as an Equip Card, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)

My name is LoNeR because I'm alone in this life. My letters and a big then a small letter because I'm unbalanced. My Level, my attack and defense points are lowest because I'm not strong. My effect helps me in my life. I can be strong sometimes, like my effect. I can destroy everything if you do wrong something. Because sometimes, I can control my auto-control. I looks like an angel. But I have a sword that only is shining in my life. Because I know I have to fight againist my life. It's my purity. So this was why my sword is white. My wings are symmetrical, because I like ordering. My wings and wears are black because it's my life's offense. I'm always fighting like an angel's resolution. So this was why I'm both Fairy and Warrior-Type. I'm banned edition because you musn't taste me. I'm a LIGHT monster because I'm good person if you look inside.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Custom Card of the Week #13   Custom Card of the Week #13 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:03 am

I suggest for this week that all cards can compete in the voting system and not only the 3 chosen by the staff(if we have more than 3 entries that is)
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Custom Card of the Week #13   Custom Card of the Week #13 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:12 am

redgar wrote:
I suggest for this week that all cards can compete in the voting system and not only the 3 chosen by the staff(if we have more than 3 entries that is)

I agree for no apparent reason.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Custom Card of the Week #13   Custom Card of the Week #13 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:40 am

I was bored to think of an effect so I'll go with a normal monster :)

Custom Card of the Week #13 Createcardphpz
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Custom Card of the Week #13   Custom Card of the Week #13 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:54 am

Poll Opened
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Custom Card of the Week #13   Custom Card of the Week #13 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:11 am

I was told that the poll won't be oppened yet! Can I please post my entry?

Coming up with a decent effect was very hard so that's why i was late :/
I was drawing an image for it but it seems time has run short...
I made the background for an already existing image :/

Custom Card of the Week #13 Sin1j

Dreamsprite and Great Maju Garzet are the personal favourites of two of my best friends. Funny thing is they could, potentialy look like them xD
That's the idea behind the card - unity and friendship.

Um and...sorry for being late, and about the votes lost!

votes fail :P

Last edited by sinakis on Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Custom Card of the Week #13   Custom Card of the Week #13 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:26 am

Poll was remade cause of a misunderstanding on the deadlines that were recently made.

Votes were reset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom Card of the Week #13   Custom Card of the Week #13 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:29 am

Berkay your card has too cheat effect ! Stef you are a couch potato!!
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Custom Card of the Week #13   Custom Card of the Week #13 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:34 am

JimGottoms, do not spam in Weekly Competitions. Next time you'll get a warning.

Winner : Stef

Cashed and Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Card of the Week #13   Custom Card of the Week #13 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1