Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
PhantomX's test results I_vote_lcapPhantomX's test results I_voting_barPhantomX's test results I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
PhantomX's test results I_vote_lcapPhantomX's test results I_voting_barPhantomX's test results I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
PhantomX's test results Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
PhantomX's test results Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
PhantomX's test results Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
PhantomX's test results Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
PhantomX's test results Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
PhantomX's test results Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
PhantomX's test results Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
PhantomX's test results Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

PhantomX's test results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shock
Amateur
Amateur
Shock

PhantomX's test results Empty
PostSubject: PhantomX's test results   PhantomX's test results Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:50 am

Deck Build: 14/15

1st:Frosty Daddeh

Your first deck was quite unique,yet very efficient and it could hold it's own against both my herald,and my counter fairies.
I really liked the Snowman Tech along with Debris for gungnir and the trap stun techs,you had full control with it most of the time.
And you completely overwhelmed me in the second round with it

2nd:Gemini City

Quite the usual,DCK,Rai-Oh,Alius,Skill Drain and probably Honest,works really well and Solemn Warning killed my Kristya T.T
But yeah a really nice deck in overral

Ruling Knowledge and Awareness: 15/20

You were mostly aware of what I was planning but you did a few small mistakes,they don't matter much though

-Didn't correct me when I summoned genex ally reliever after negating his summon,instead of negating his effect
-He activated Gungir by discarding Dandylion and activated dandylion's effect before resolving Gungnir's,then discarding an other card
-I returned my negated by solemn warning kristya to the top of the deck and he didn't say anything

Playstyle and Decisions: 17/20

Well your playstyle was nearly perfect.But you could have finished me with one blow during the first duel since you practically
knew my whole hand,no matter though,it's no big deal,you brought a 7800 hammer on me as a last attack ¬_¬
The fact that you didn't side against my herald seemed strange to me,but I then thought about it and said it did not matter much

Match Result: 15/15

I was beaten in all 3,good work

Questions: 5/15

One correct,two wrong

Test Result: 66,Goyo Red,congrats

I really believe you should be in Brio,just work a little more on the question part
Back to top Go down

PhantomX's test results
Page 1 of 1