Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures I_vote_lcapPlanted seeds turn into Dark creatures I_voting_barPlanted seeds turn into Dark creatures I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures I_vote_lcapPlanted seeds turn into Dark creatures I_voting_barPlanted seeds turn into Dark creatures I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures

Go down 
+2
svstar34
The_Dutch_Prince
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Dutch_Prince
Amateur
Amateur
The_Dutch_Prince

Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures Empty
PostSubject: Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures   Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:14 pm

Hello there SDA,

This is my first deck I am posting so openly on SDA with only 1 intention, to improve the deck. Sure it is only a fun deck and not a serious deck that I use in tournaments or wars but yet I would like it to become better. So enough of this forplay and let's talk YGO:

Total deck: 40

Monsters: 20

1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Tytanial
2x Dark Simorgh
3x Debris Dragon
1x Spore
1x Glow up Bulb
2x Dandylion
2x Lonefire Blossom
3x Evil Thorn
1x Sangan
1x Card Trooper
2x Mystical Tomato

Spells: 11

1x Foolish Burial
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Giant Trunade
1x Cold Wave
1x One for One
2x Book of Moon
2x Pot of Avarice
1x Pot of Duality

Traps: 9

2x Pollinosis
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Solemn Warning
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Mirror Force
1x Call of the Haunted

Extra deck pretty obvious for those that play Debris Hime variants so no need to post that, well maybe 1 card choice of mine in the extra deck is surprising: Queen of Thorns but I only run 1 copy of her/it.

So hit me up with your thoughts on the deck and preferably on how to improve it.
Back to top Go down
svstar34
svstar34

PostSubject: Re: Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures   Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:37 pm

how well is Simorgh working out for you?
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures   Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:14 am

No Mark of the Rose and Super Solar Nutrient?
Back to top Go down
death-coder
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures   Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:06 am

idk i never liked simorgh since new banlist -.-
Back to top Go down
The_Dutch_Prince
Amateur
Amateur
The_Dutch_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures   Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:49 am

@svstar34: Simorgh is running decent, although sometimes I draw into it too early or mill them but that's the game I guess. But in general it's decent.

@ Terraplant: Mark of the Rose I find to be a card that backfires too often and Super Solar could be cool though will see if I find the space and time to playtest it.
Back to top Go down
svstar34
svstar34

PostSubject: Re: Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures   Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:01 am

to me I kinda see Simorgh more effectively used in a QD deck not just debris, i've tried Simorgh in a debris deck and i never found myself using it much.

I think Caius is just a better choice overall, other than that I like the idea of the deck and it seems like something that would flow well
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures   Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:42 am

I agree with svstar that simorgh flows better in a quickdraw+debris deck but he is very good only with debris. Since you also run DAD you could use Plaguspreader and/or Gale along with Allure of Darkness. If i were you i'd propably add Junk Synchron and ryko as well. And i just hate evil thorn :P
Back to top Go down
The_Dutch_Prince
Amateur
Amateur
The_Dutch_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures   Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:22 am

Simorgh we all know the purpose of it so I won't go over that. Although Simorgh is the extra damage on the board on large plays plus if I walk into a gorz or something it still holds that 2700 atk.

The basic play to do here while only needing 2 cards in your hand is as followed:

Evil Thorn
One for One

Summon Evil Thorn, tribute and summon 2x Evil Thorn, activate One for one ( ditch anything not needed in hand preferably Dandylion ) and summon Spore ( or bulb but Spore is more useful ).

Now synchro into Formula Synchron > Armory arm > Stardust/CF/RDA/Scrap Dragon/Dark End Dragon/TRA w.e you wish to go for. You will now notice your grave has 3 darks and at least 1 Wind. Meaning if you so happen to have DAD or Simorgh in hand they become alive by this simple move.

That is my main reason for maining Evil Thorn and not Ryko's and Junk Synchron's. Ryko's mill uncontrollable and Junk Synchron in my opinion should not be used in any Plant deck variant but should stay home waiting for his big brother to come along and do the work for him ( no offense Redgar ).
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures   Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:53 am

Rlx i am not offended becuase you dont like Junk Synchron
Spoiler:

I dont like the combo tbh regular qd or debris is way better/faster but meh like a greek historian said: Περι ορεξεως ουδεις λογως. Sry i cant translate it in english :P
And if evil thorn was actually better than ryko it would see more play but it doesnt. Still it's a good fun deck that can create some broken combos with a little luck.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures   Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:44 pm

Hm, well I could help you make this into a more standard and consistant version of Debris Hime, but I'm pretty sure you already know how to do that. What are the main engines that you want to keep? For the most part it looks good though for a "fun" deck. Simorgh is really a pretty great card, it kills trap-heavy decks that usually are a problem for Debris/QuickDraw decks. How are the tomatoes working? I don't care for them much this format, so maybe take that out. I know you don't want to but I would take those out for rykos. Since you took those out maybe drop one pollinosis too, but I like the idea of having at least one. It's highly underrated. How is call testing? Maybe consider dropping it for another warning/7 tools/trap stun. Same as tomato, call doesn't seem to help much this format IMO, especially here with a good amount of nomi cards. Other than that it looks good...only other thing I'm not sure about is DAD. I could see some dead draws with him AND simorghs

P.s. Could you check out my morphtronic deck and tell me what you think? I think they have potential
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures   Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Planted seeds turn into Dark creatures
Page 1 of 1