Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 I_vote_lcapYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 I_voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 I_vote_lcapYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 I_voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex

Go down 
+12
Uncle Vladimir
Stef
Kobayashi
Terraplant
Fallen King
redgar
NoobSlayer13
IversonSt3
Harper7000
vem123
sinakis
Winduct
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Winduct
Winduct

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Four men are playing poker in a dark room. Its raining outside, its a tough game. Everyone bets priceless possesions. The room is very silent, the only noise comes from the poor hanging lamp which makes a squeeking sound and the rain outside. Everyone has bet except one man. Suddently he pulls a card from his sleeve and places it face-down on the table and smiles.
Mystery Man #1: hmpf...

Mystery Man#2: What a foolish move

Mystery Man #3: I hope it isnt the one.

The fourth man who bet the card smiled.
20 minutes later, the game ended.

Mystery Man #1: WHAT?! You cheated! There's no way you could have won! Cheater!
Mystery Man #4: Hmpf...

The fourth man took his card and all the possesions he had won and stuffed them in his pocket. He leaned back but before he could get up from his chair, the 1st man ordered his men.

Mystery Man #1: After him! He cheated, that card is mine!Get him!

The fourth man punched the othet two men and escaped through the window and began to rain in the rain, in the middle of the night. He ran with all his speed, but he could see the other men chasing him.

Mystery Man #4 (Man Running): No one must get his hands on this card...

Mystery Man #1 There he is, after him!

He ran as fast as he could but eventually he ended up in a dead-end.

Mystery Man #1: Well, well, though you could outsmart me and my men eh?... Now...give it to me...

Mystery Man #4: Or else what?

Mystery Man #1: Or else i might have to get the card the hard way, and you dont want that now do you?

Mystery Man #4: Fine...

Mystery Man #1: Fine?! *chuckles* that was eas..

Mystery Man #4: We will duel for it.

Mystery Man #1: Duel? *chuckes*, you must me joking...

Mystery Man #4: If you beat me, il give It to you. If you loose, you leave along with your pets and i keep the card.

Mystery Man #1: Fine, have it your way...

Mystery Man #1 took 2 duel disks out of his suitcase and handed one to the other man.

Mystery Man #1 & 4: Let's Duel!

The other two men watched as the others dueled in the rain, under a light pillar.

Mystery Man #1: I draw! and i discard level 5 monster, Mefist the Infernal General to Special Summon Dark Grepher form my hand. Next using Dark Grepher's effect, i discard DARK monster Shadow Tamer from my hand to send 1 DARK monster from my Deck to my Graveyard and i choose Plaguespreader Zombie!. Finally, from my hand i Special Summon Dark Armed Dragon! Your turn....(2 cards in hand)

Mystery Men #2,3: Show him boss!

Mystery Man #4: Hmm... It all comes to this... I draw! and i place 2 cards face-down and 1 monster in face-down defense position. Your move. (3 cards in hand)

Mystery Man #1: Foolish movie, did you forget my dragon's effect? i can remove from play as many DARK monsters form my Graveyard to destroy you!, and that's what im gonna do, i draw! and i remove from play Shadow Tamer to destroy your face-down monster!

Mystery Man #4: You just sent Sangan to the Graveyard, which lets me add 1 monster with 1500 or less ATK to my ahnd form my Deck.

Mystery Man #1: That won't save you now. Next i remove send 1 card ffrom my hand to the top of my Deck to Special Summon Plaguespreader from my Graveyard. And now i tune my Dark Grepher with my Plaguespreader to Synchro Summon Gaia Knight the Force of Earth!

Mystery Man #4: Not so fast! I activate Royal Opression, i can pay 800 Life Points to destroy your Gaia!

Mystery Man #1: Ughhh! No!, At least i have my Dragon to attack, go Dark Armed Dragon attack with Darkness Fireball!

Mystery Man #4: Ah! (LP 400)

Mystery Man #1: Oh! Did that hurt?

Mystery Man #4: No, but this will! I activate Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy my Royal Opression. Next i Summon Rescue Cat from my hand and tribute it to Summon X-Saber Airbellum and Death Koalla. Next, Tune my monsters to Synchro Summon Beast Gelaros! (Level 6 Synchro Monster, Beast-Type, ATK 2000/DEF 2000, EARTH) Using the Effect of Beast Gelaros i remove from play 1 Beast-Type monster from my Graveyard to destroy all face-up monsters you control with an ATK higher than the removed from play's ATK, and i choose Rescue Cat! So now all monsters you control are destroyed!

Mystery Man #1: No! No way!

Mystery Man #4: Next i Summon another Resuce Cat from my hand!

Mystery Man #1: How many of these things do you have?!

Mystery Man #4: Youl' find out! Using the effect of Rescue Cat i Summon Nimble Momonga and Neo-Spacian Grand Mole. And now, i Tribute all my monsters on the field to Summon...

Mystery Man #1: No...this cant be...No!

Mystery Man #4: *Closes eyes* I Tribue Summon Chimaera, the Master of Beasts!

Mystery Man #1: No! Not him! That card is mine! It will be mine!

Mystery Man #4: Youl never get your hands on it! Now Chimaera, attack him directly! And cause of the effect of my monster, you loose the duel..

Mystery Man #1: Nooooo!

Mystery Man #4: Its over

Mystery Man #1: I lost...

He fell down in the cold wet asphalt and started swearing and laughing hysterically.

To be continued...

Last edited by Winduct on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:47 am; edited 36 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct

AuthorMessage
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter IX Lorelei, the Symphonic Arsenal   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:24 am

Both walked down the hallway and eventually ended up in the balcony where they saw Iverson dueling a girl while Vem was standing just a little further. But it wasnt the duel that suprised them. It was a monster that girl had on her side of the field, a monster they had never seen before, only heard about it.

Terraplant: Thats....
Redgar: Lorelei, The Symphonic Arsenal..

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Lorelei%2CtheSymphonicArsenalWCPS-EN-UR-UE

Vem: Yup that's right, its a Match Winner
Terraplant: Oh no...Iverson be careful man..
Iverson: I know what i'm doing!
Miss Taylor: Now your wide open for a direct attack and there is no card that can help you escape! Go on, make your last move.(LP2000)
Iverson: I draw! Oh...she's right,that thing is too powerful and if she attacks i loose. But there might be hope...I place a face-down and end my turn. (LP500)
Miss Taylor: Now you're finished! I draw. But it seems i wont need it, now Lorelei, attack and end this duel!
Vem: Oh no!
Iverson: Not by any chance! I activate the effect of Battle Fader from my hand!
Miss Taylor: What?!
Redgar: Haha!
Iverson: And with this card i can negate the direct attack of your Lorelei!
Miss Taylor: Ugh! I place a face-down and end my turn. This is gonna be harder than i thought...
Iverson: Its my turn! I draw. Alright! I activate Soul Release to remove 5 cards in my Graveyard. And i choose my 5 monster cards, Elemental Hero Neos Alius, my 2 Crusaders of Endymion, my Barbaros and my Evocator Chevaliar. And now without any monsters in my Graveyard i can Special Summon this little card. Its called Guardian Eaaaaaatos!
Miss Taylor: Ugh! I know what's it called.
Iverson: But do you know what's gonna happen? I activate my face-down Power Pickaxe, which lets me remove from play 1 monster in your Graveyard, boosting the power of my Eatos up to 3000, but wait, there is more!
Terraplant: Haha, hes good.
Iverson: I destroy my pickaxe to remove from play 3 more monsters in your Graveyard which means...
Miss Taylor: Eatos now has 4500 attack points...
Iverson: You guessed it! Now Guardian Eatos, destroy her Lorelei and end this!
Miss Taylor: Agh...(LP0)
Terraplant: He did it!
Vem: Way to go Iverson. Now tell us what we need to know! How come you have a Match Winner?
Miss Taylor: Huh.... Fine, lets go inside...

The friends went to the Dark Magician Cafe, located inside the building, where they sat and discussed about earlier.
Everyone ordered except Redgar, he didnt feel like eating for some reason.

Vem: Well?
Miss Taylor: My grandfather gave me this card, he kept it for some years. He told me its very important that i kept it safe becuase of its great value. He told me many people will do anything to obtain it especially one man...
Iverson: And who's that?
Miss Taylor: Hes name is Stef, he murdered my granfather right after he gave me this card.. He and his men
Vem: Did he have the whole collection of the Match Winners?
Miss Taylor: No, only Lorelei, he tried finding the other ones but he never succeeded. Why do you ask?
Vem: Well, i found this card near the shop i ussualy get my cards.
Miss Taylor: I saw you playing this card. Great dueling back there.
Terraplant: So, tell us about the Stef guy, what does he want?
Miss Taylor: Isnt it obvious? He wants all the Match Winners. But why? I dont really know, i dont even want to find out.
Redgar: Well, the duel's about to start...

As Redgar stood up, someone bumped on him.

Unknown: Hey! Whats where you're going...idiot...
Redgar: Excuse me?!

At that point Redgar grabbed the man from the shirt and punched him in the face, knocking him down. He then kept kickng him until some one interuppted.

Mysterious: Hey knock it off, leave him alone!
Vem: Redgar! What the hell are you doing!

Redgar wouldnt stop until Mysterious and Vem grabbed him and tossed him back.

Mysterious: Hey man relax, whats gotten into you? He barely touched you.

He then bent to see if the other man was okay.

Hit Man: Yeah im fine...*spits blood*

Mysterious: Im terribly sorry, he didnt know what he was doing.

The man got up and left quickly while swearing.

Iverson: Whats the matter with you? Are you insane? Thanks alot pal, it could have been way worse.
Mysterious: No worries.. Im Mysterious
Iverson: You sure are, im Iverson

He wore a dark pink motor's jacket and a small black scarf aroun his neck. He had orange hair and wore a pair of jeans with white shiny boots.

Redgar: *panting* Im fine....*panting*
Terraplant: Agh, your dueling next arent you?
Mysterious: Indeed i am!
Miss Taylor: C'mon then, lets get going
Vem: Ugh...Redgar, you've got a little smidge on your neck.

Redgar rubbed the smudge but it didnt seem to get off. It was black, black like the abyss. Weird he thought...

Announcer: Now! Ladies and Gentlemen, let the Duel Begin!

Vem, Iverson, Terraplant, Redgar and Miss Taylor sat all next to each other, ready to watch their new friend duel.

To be continued....

Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:48 am

wow i always interupt :P thank god i was there...poor guy haha.upload the next as soon as possible or i am kick your damn butt :P
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:39 am

MUAHAHAHAHA! THE WORLD WILL BE SOON UNDER MY CONTROL! MUAHHAHAHAHA

I killed that girl's grandfather? Nice job ;)
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:55 am

That's more like a duel I was waiting for, way to go Winduct :)
How come Stef is the mastermind evildoer (or so it seems)? I can only imagine him joking around xDD
"Curse" smudge ftw :P
Back to top Go down
Kobayashi
Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:39 am

why you dont put me in somewhere there? :D
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:53 am

Redgar kicking ass? Stef being a villain? This seems somehow epic (and hilarous :P).
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:56 am

Thank you everyone. Im waiting to see Redgar's reaction but hes on holiday...

@Deathsky, everyone will be in the cpater, but i cant put everyone at the same time now can i? Stay tuned and you will appear my friend. If you want, you can pm for your Deck, appereance, role, etc.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:54 am

I like it when i kick some butts. Really nice plot WInduct i rly like it :).

Steff looks like we ll be partners :P
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:14 pm

Woah i just realised that there really is a SDA member called missTaylor :O wtf!
Redgar is going to need some anger management sessions after this ;P joking :P
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter X White Stranger (NEW)   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:35 am

Thre friends went to sit among the crowd ready to watch their new friend duel.

Announcer: Now! Its time to begin!

The two duelists, Aris and Mysterious shook their hands before the match and stepped on the dueling arena.

Computer: Duelist Name: Aris Samaras, Deck Name: Warriro's Pendant vs. Duelist Name: Mysterious, Deck Name: Darkness Enlightment

Aris Samaras & Mysterious: Let's Duel!
Aris: I'l go first. Draw! Hmmhmhm...quite a good hand. I Summon Vorse Raider in Attack Mode, so come on out, and that's not all, i equip him with this little card, Malevolent Nuzzler, boosting his Attack Points up to 2600! Finally i place a face-down. Hmhmhm...If he Summons a monster now, i'l activate my Bottomless Trap Hole, and even if he escapes it, he has no monster powerful enough to strike me with..
Announcer: Looks like Aris is off to a powerful start! Let's see how Mysterious will respond!
Mysterious: Let's see... Watch this, *smiles* I activate Heavy Storm!
Aris: Now that's luck! Ugh! No! My Bottomless and my Nuzzler!
Mysterious: Hmpf, that's not luck, that's skill.
Terraplant: Thats indeed fast!
Mysterious: Next i discard my D Hero Malicious to Special Summin, Dark Grepher! Next using his special ability i discard my Plaguespreader to discard my Dasher to the Gaveyard, that equals to 3.
Aris: Oh no.. the Dark Dragon's Teqnique...
Announcer: It looks like Mysterious is cooking something special!
Mysterious: That's darn right announcer, so come fourth Dark Armed Dragon!!!
Terraplant & Vem: Haha good old Dad
Iverson: Haha!
Miss Taylor: Hmpf
Mysterious: Next i remove from play 1 Malicious to summon another one and if that's too much for ya, wait till you see this!
Vem: Hes good.
Miss Taylor: Not bad
Mysterious: Now, i Summon my Plaguespreader from my graveyard using his special ability.
Announcer: Looks like Aris is done for!
Mysterious: He sure is, now i tune my Plaguespreader with my Malicious to Synchro Summon a favourite of mine, say hello to Dark End Dragon!
Crowd: Woooohhhhowww!
Mysterious: Now witness the power of my two dragons! I activate the effect of my Dark Armed Dragon, by removing from play my Dasher, your monster is automatically destroyed, well, not automatically, but it doesnt matter since you loose this duel! Now both my monsters, wipe his Life Points and end this duel!.....This duel is mine!
Aris: Aaaaaaaagh!
Announcer: Now that's what i call an FTK ladies and gentlemen!
Aris: No way... i had this all planned.

Both duelists stepped off the Dueling Arena.

Announcer: Now as the rules apply, the looser must hand a card to his opponent! I bet you know why, ahaha!
Aris: Nice dueling, here you can have this, hes name is Phantom Skyblaster. He's rare but i already have another one, so here.
Mysterious: Dont mind if i do.

At that moment, the man dressed in white, Vem had seen earlier walked on the stage and grabbed the microphone from the Announcer:

Man in White: The first round of elimination has ended, may the winners of the first duels please step on the arena.

Vem: Who's that? He's dressed weird...
Miss Taylor: The guy in the white?
Vem: Yeah him.
Miss Taylor: That's the host of the tournament, hes name is Winduct.
Iverson: Why the hell is he dressed like that? Haha, he looks like psycho clown , haha
Vem: I dont wanna know.

Vem stood up.

Terraplant: What the hell are you doing?
Vem: Dont tell me your not suspicious. Look at Redgar, look at that black mark in his neck and arm.
Redgar: You saw it didnt you?
Vem: I saw the card Redgar, dont tell me its nothing to worry about, that card is infecting you, i mean look at the name for god's sake! You've got black smudges which dont seem to come off. I'm telling you that guy is behind all this. He must want that card i played, that's why he announced you for no reason, all of a sudden, to give you that card!
Terraplant: Just becuase he looks like a gay clown doesnt mean hes evil.
Vem: Guys, its obvious!
Iverson: And whatcha gonna do Vem? Beat him to death in front of the while audience?... with a Duel Disk?
Vem: I'm gonna face him.

At that point, without hesitating, Vem jumped over the bar which separated the audience from the arena.

Winduct: What is this?
Vem: Hey you!
Winduct: Hello there, what is it you want right now?
Vem: I know what you did, i know why you did it, you gave this card to my friend Redgar! You've poisoned him! Your behind all this aren't you?
Winduct:Haha, behind what?
Vem: You know! Your a liar and a faker!
Crowd: Huhu!

The crowd was astonished. Winduct didnt seem to care at all.

Vem: Duel me you liar! Duel me!
Winduct: Very well, i'l prove to you im not a liar or a faker, just an ordinary man, trying to host a little something for the beloved duelists who hope to..
Vem: Yeah, yeh quit stalling and duel!

The crowd was astonished with what was happening. Everyone chatted and looked patiently.

Announcer: It seems we have an intruder! But if we have to watch a duel we'll watch a duel!
Winduct: It looks like i'l have to teach you some manners.
Vem: Bring it on make-up boy!

He didnt look upset at all, only happy and calm, with a smile on his face.He wore a long white shirt and short white pants along with white gloves and make-up. Hes lips were red-black and he had white dots above and bellow his right eye. Vem was curious, that guy sure is weird... but he wanted to prove to everyone what a liar he was and a faker.

Terraplant: What is he doing?
Miss Taylor: Oh no...
Computer: Duelist Name: Winduct, Deck Name: Psychadelic Amusement vs. Duelist Name: Vem, Deck Name: Gadge It!
Winduct & Vem: Let's Duel!

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:44 am

it rocks as always dont waste any time and write the next :P
PS:@deathsky if you write stuff like "why i am not in?? :(" you are gonna take a warning
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Hehe nice to see at least one of us is keeping up the good work :P
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:38 pm

Another awesome chapter and self-sarcasm was a nice addition......gay clown! xD
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:47 am

Nice job, but you should have given aris a better deck :P

Anyways, like Terraplant said... gay clown xD
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:58 am

Whoa! I'm only gone for a few weeks and then all of a sudden you have a million more awesome chapters for me to read! Nicely done, and I'll pm you what I'd like my character to be like
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XI Magika   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:52 am

Winduct & Vem: Let's Duel!
Vem: Hold on! Hey Taylor! Catch! *throws card*
Miss Taylor: What is this?
Iverson: I think he wants you to keep this.
Miss Taylor: Hmpf, Vem, catch!

Vem jumped and caught the card at the right time.

Winduct: I see...Looks like You cant Summon your precious Chimaera, just like you did before, your Deck is not aproppriate.

Vem added Lorelei in his deck and shuffled it quickly.

Vem: Quit stalling!
Announcer: Let the duel begin!
Winduct: As host of the game, i will let you go first.

Vem looked carefully his cards in his hand...

Vem: I insist, you go first.
Winduct: Very well. I place 1 card face-down...
Vem: Is that all?...
Winduct: How rude, dont interrupt anyone when dueling, didnt they teach you that in the Academy? I activate Card Destruction, which means we both discard all of our cards in the Graveyard and draw from our decks equal to the cards we discarded.
Vem: Ugh...
Winduct: Hmhmhmhm...I place two more face-down cards and end my turn.
Terraplant: Three cards face-down?
Vem: Hahaha! Looks like you did a major mistake. With that Card Destruction you activated i draw this little card! Looks like lady luck is on my side today! I draw and activate Heavy Storm!
Terraplant & Redgar & Iverson & Mysterious: Go Vem!
Announcer: It seems Winduct woke up from the wrong side of the bed today ladies and gentlemen!
Winduct: On the contrary, i was expecting that but not that soon. *face-down cards destroyed* The card i had face-down was Kozaky's Self Destruct Button, and three of them actually!
Vem: You've got to be kidding me!
Winduct: And you know what that means, 1000 damage for every one you destroyed, that will teach you not to rush and think before you act hahah..
Vem: Agggggh! (LP1000)
Redgar: 1000 Life Points remaining!
Vem: Didnt expect that... but now your wide open for a direct attack! I Summon Green Gadget from my hand in attack mode, sending 1 Red Gadget from my deck to my hand. Now Red Gadget attack him directly!
Winduct: (LP2600)
Vem: Next i place 1 cards face-down and End my Turn.
Winduct: Good start for both of us dont you think? I draw. I remove from play My Peten the Dark Clown from my graveyard whom i discarded to Special Summon 1 Peten from my Deck in defense mode! Next i place 3 cards face-down and end my turn.
Vem: Three more face-downs? Dont you have like real monsters or something? I draw a card and Summon Red Gadget in attack mode! Then i activate his special ability to add 1 Yellow Gadget from my Deck to my hand. Now i activate my face-down, Smashing Grownd to destroy your redicilous clown!
Winduct: Watch your mouth little boy.
Vem: You better watch your strategy caue your about to get a hit from my Gadgets over here! Now Attack him directly!
Winduct: I activate my Trap Card! Birthright! With this card i can Special Summon 1 Normal Monster from my Graveyard, and since i discarded my whole hand in the beginning of our duel, come fourth Illusionist Faceless Mage!
Vem: Haha! You actually carry this card in your Deck? Green Gadget, destroy him!
Winduct: I activate my Trap Card, Magical Trick Mirror!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 MagicalTrickMirror-JP-Anime-DM
With this i select 1 Spell Card in your Graveyard, and as i can see, you discarded Srhink in the beginning of our duel, so now my Magical Trick Mirror is treated as your Shrink!
Vem: No! My Green Gadget's attack is halved!
Winduct: Indeed it does!
Vem: Ugh! (LP500)
Announcer: Things dont look so good for Vem! 500 Life Pints remaining!
Winduct: *chuckles*
Vem: I still have my Red Gadget to attack!
Winduct: Do you? I activate my third face-down! Book of Moon, now your Gadget's attack is negated and he switched in face-down defense position. And it only has 600 defense points...how sad.
Vem: Your sad!, i place another face-down and end my turn!
Iverson: Things dont look too good for Vem...
Mysterious: Don't worry he will pull this off.

The crowd was now silent, watching carefully the duel between the two duelists, it was intense.

Winduct: My turn already? Draw! First, my Faceless Mage will attack your face-down Gadget, i dont hope you'll mind.
Vem: Actually, i wont let you! I activate my face-down Trap Card! Mirror Force!
Winduct: The famous Mirror Force...
Vem: Now your wizard is done for!
Winduct: Hmpf.., very well, i place a face-down monster and end my turn.
Vem: Why wont he summon a monster face-up? Looks like my Bottomless isnt helping...I draw! I switch my Red Gadget in attack mode and Summon my Yellow Gadget in attack mode! Next i activate Solidarity from my hand giving my two monsters a boost of 800 attack points, and with the special ability of my Yellow Gadget i add 1 Green one to my hand. Now my two monsters attack! First my Yellow Gadget will attack with 2000 attack points!
Winduct:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 MasahirotheDarkClownT2-JP-UR
You just destroyed my Masahiro the Dark Clown, and now his special ability activated.
Vem: Ive never seen that card...
Winduct: Then you dont know what his spacial ability is. lovely, let me explain, when hes Flip Effect activated, i can activate the flip effect of 1 monster in my Graveyard, and i choose the effect of my Vindictive Magician to destroy your Green Gadget!
Vem: No way!...I place a face-down and end my turn.
Winduct: Glad to hear that. I remove my Peten from my Graveyard to Special Summon another one!
Vem: Wrong, i activate Bottomless Trap Hole to destroy your clown!
Winduct: T-T-T-T, looks like i have no other choice than to play this face-down and end my turn. Remember what i said. Dont rush, think first and then act, ahahaha
Vem: He's right that could be anything. I drrraaww! Huh! That's Lorelei, looks like this is the End! Winduct, nice dueling with ya but this duel is over! from my hand i Summon Scrap Recycler! And with his effect, i send 1 Machine monster friom my Deck to the Graveyard to send my two gadgets from my Graveyard to my Deck and draw 1 card and i activate that card which is Double Summon! And that lets me Summon Machine Peacekeeper. And now this is where everything end! I activate my Lorelei's ability, when i have 3 face-up Machine Type monsters on my side of the field, i can send each and every one of them to the Graveyard to Special Summon her from my hand!
Winduct: Hmm...Lorelei, the Symphonic Arsenal!

The crowd started cheering when they witnessed the awesomness of that card!

Miss Taylor: He managed to Summon it!
Iverson & Mysterious: Atta boy Vem!
Winduct: *smiles mischiveous*
Vem: Lorelei, attack him directly and end this duel! Yoou know, when Lorelei attacks and inflicts damage to its opponent, his LP hit 0 immediately.
Winduct: Should i be scared right now boy?
Vem: Yes you should becuase you lost faker! Attack and end this duel!

Suddently the large glass window broke and there was an explosion which caused damage and panic to the crowd.

????: NOW!

To be continued...

(NOTE: Effects of the Match Winners have been edited.)
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:48 am

Sweet! A good duel with good dialougue in the duels too. I like how "your" deck is made of weird and unique cards but stil kind if works. Only saw one mistake though, peten doesn't have 1500 or more atk, so he wouldn't be hurt by bottomless trap hole
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:50 am

ANd another mistake Red Gadget doesnt have 600 but 1500 def points. But apart from that good as always and you cut it at the right time :)
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:35 am

Nice chapter! :) Your character is kinda funny :P
Could you share the effects of the Match Winners please?

Spoiler:
I think Lorelei is going to get captured o_O
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:39 am

cool as always :) good job.looking forward for your next one :)
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:49 am

@Redgar and Harper yes you're right, my bad, excuse me for the obvious mistakes. I frogot the effect of Bottomless Trap Hole and i got mixed up with the colour of the Gadgets but thank you very much for noticing it.

@sinakis In the end of the chapter i added that i have edited the effect of all the Match Winners. In my version, you can Special Summon a match winner is you have 3 monsters of the necessart Type and also when it inflicts damage (not direct damage), you win the duel.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:37 am

Winduct wrote:
@Redgar and Harper yes you're right, my bad, excuse me for the obvious mistakes. I frogot the effect of Bottomless Trap Hole and i got mixed up with the colour of the Gadgets but thank you very much for noticing it.

@sinakis In the end of the chapter i added that i have edited the effect of all the Match Winners. In my version, you can Special Summon a match winner is you have 3 monsters of the necessart Type and also when it inflicts damage (not direct damage), you win the duel.

and you have tribute the 3 neccesary monsters, not just have them there.
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:14 am

@Harper yes i know, i explained that two times: First with yellow bold letters at the end and then at a reply to sinakis
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:11 am

Yes, I was just pointing out that you had to tribute them, which you didn't mention :)
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:27 am

Harper7000 wrote:
Yes, I was just pointing out that you had to tribute them, which you didn't mention :)

I did, i did mention it, twice. Now this is turning into a spam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next