Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Test Results for TheLuke I_vote_lcapTest Results for TheLuke I_voting_barTest Results for TheLuke I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Test Results for TheLuke I_vote_lcapTest Results for TheLuke I_voting_barTest Results for TheLuke I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Test Results for TheLuke Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Test Results for TheLuke Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Test Results for TheLuke Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Test Results for TheLuke Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Test Results for TheLuke Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Test Results for TheLuke Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Test Results for TheLuke Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Test Results for TheLuke Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Test Results for TheLuke

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

Test Results for TheLuke Empty
PostSubject: Test Results for TheLuke   Test Results for TheLuke Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:26 pm

Good games there. I tried watching the wc cup final at the same time but i was more concestrated to the test xP

Deck Used : Dimensional (Eatos ?) 0 vs 2 LaDD Cat Monarchs (0/3)

Ruling Knowledge/Awareness (7/10)

-Face Down monster issue (-1)
-LaDD card lore (-1)
-7 hand cards rule. (-1)

Your rulings were nice, you did some mistakes though. First of all i summoned 2 monsters with Rescue Cat, You flipped face-down the one of them and you told me to destroy it during the End Phase.This is not legal. In the end phase, Rescue Cat, searches for any monsters special summoned by it. Face-down monsters are not intedified, so rescue cat cannot recognize it as a monster special summoned by it and that's why it is not destroyed.
The other one was with LaDD . You activated Reinforcements of the Army, while i had him on the field. Before i could say negate, you had already added a card in your hand, forgetting that LaDD must negate every effect spell and trap when it activates.
Also at a time i had 7 hand cards and didn't discard in my end phase.When i have 6 or more cards in my hand i must discard one , to make the number og my hand cards 6

Deck Build : (7/10)

At first i thought your deck was the classic dimensional eatos (Ive's lovely deck :P ). But i didn't show him in neither of our duels. That make me suspect that the deck wasn't around him. It had the Gemini Monsters it needed and its other spell/trap support, i didn't see skill drain though.. In the end i saw a ''Helios - The prosomething(xP) Sun.'' A very old card that is very hard to get competitve. IT is not good at that deck. Eatos is 10x times better. If you run a deck around Helios i suggest putting cards like Gold Humminiculus. To summarize the deck was average good but not competitive enough.

Using your Deck & Playstyle (5/15)

I liked the fact that you thought about what your next move would be. However you did a lot of bad decision and missplays. You forgetting what cards you have set, and activate them late. f.e You had a bottomless and i special summoned cyber dragon, you didn't respond. Then you flipped face-down with book of moon and i flipped him face-up again. You activated bottomless trap hole then. If you activated earlier you would had a great advantage. Something like that happened with Book of Moon whre you let your barbaros get destroyed.
Generally you were not consectrated in the duel enough. You even forgot to attack 2 times. You tottaly lost field and hand advantage in all our duels.
One serious mistake is that you activated d-fissure and setted macro cosmos in the same turn along with mirror force. You allowed me to destroy your key cards, while you could prevent it and gain the upper hand in the duel using the macro cosmos i desstroyed.
I had a total of 9 cards in hand and field while you had only 1.

You have some potential. You just have to be more aware and try to use its deck as better as you can.
Your total score is 19 so you are placed in :

Wurm Purple 3/3
[/center]

Congrats, go to your room and open a room in it!
Back to top Go down

Test Results for TheLuke
Page 1 of 1