Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)

Go down 
+15
Kostas783
LegendaryFrost
Blaze
iNoobishh
polikmum
ace94
Terraplant
aris
synchrowarrior318
Harper7000
Stef
Winduct
NoobSlayer13
vem123
redgar
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Chapter 1:

The shadow moved fast like a panther. It was dark around him and he was bleeding badly. He stopped. He heard nothing.
Looks like they stopped chasing me.
He took of his top wich was dirty and covered in blood and threw it away. Were is he? We said they would meet here. He started panicking. Then all of a sudden he heard a noise behind him. He turned around and show a man walking towards him. The man coming towards him spoke.

Man: Good job making it out. Now let's go we have a lot of things to do and little time
Man2: Yes master

Somewhere far away:

Winduct: Turn on the tv Red i wanna see the news
Redgar: No nothing interesting Petroula comes out at 7 o clock
Winduct: Oh my god just give me the remote.

He grabbed the remote out of Redga's hand

Redgar: Damn you. Ace wanna duel?
Ace: Yeah sure no problem!

They were all inside the elite 3 estate. Now that Winduct was one of the elite 3 they came here any time they wanted.
Winduct ignored them and opened the tv. The reporter was speaking

Reporter: Last night in California 2 prisoners escaped the local prison by killing 2 of the guards. They names were Steff and Chaos

Winduct dropped the cola he was drinking and almost drowned.

Winduct: Guys you might wanna see this.
Redgar: What is it?

Ace and Redgar looked at the tv and both turned pale.

Ace: No no way...
Redgar: How did they....

Next Chapter: The Descision!

Last edited by redgar on Mon May 14, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:02 pm

@aris you go at game explorers on fridays?

@red 8)
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:10 am

Chapter 14:

Previously On Junk Chronicles:

Spoiler:

They were both running fast. They had run for about 1 hour. They should be there soon enough. After turning into a narrow street thay paused to rest. They looked at each other. They then continued their road for about 10 minutes and finally saw what they were looking for. In front of the them a huge building was standing alone. They had reached DGA...

Meanwhile...

Aris: I end my turn
S/Warrior: For 2 turns you haven't even summoned a monster. Come on get serious. Draw! Mighty Warrior Direct attack! I end my turn

Aris life points were at 1400 having taken 3 direct attacks from Mighty Warrior. Synchrowarrior was at 8000.

Aris: All right everything is ready! Draw! I activate the spell card Gateway Of The Six. Then the spell card Six Samurai United! I summon Legendary Six Samurai Kageki! With his effect I special summon Kagemusha Of The Six Samurai! I tune my two monsters togeher to synchro summon... Legendary Six Samurai Shien. In the meantime My Gateway has 6 counters and my United 2. I remove 2 from united and 2 from gateway to add Leg Six Samurai Kizan to my hand. Then I special summon his. And since I have 2 or more face-up Six Samurai monsters I special summon Great Shigun Shien. I remove 2 bushido counters from United to draw 2 cards and remove 4 from gateway to add Grndmaster Of The Six Sam to my hand...

S/Warrior: Ok you got me. I scoop.

Everyone froze in their place.

Aris:Excuse me?

S/Warrior: Your damage is more than enough to beat me and I have nothing set so...

The holograms dissapeared. Aris angrily rushed and caught him by the throat

Aris: You son of *CENSORED* why did you lose on purpose?
S/Warrior: What are you talking about? I told you your dama..
Aris: Don't play *CENSORED* on me.

Aris grabbed tha cards from S/Warrior's hand. As he expected he saw he hadn't lost

Aris: Are you kidding me? You have effect Veiler Battle Fader and Dark Hole in your hand.

S/Warrior didn't speak. Steff came down and pushed Aris away violently. He turned to S/Warrior

Steff: If you think I ll let this go so easy you are mislead.

He pushed him behind and reached for his pocket. Redgar saw he had a gun

Redgar: RUN S/WARRIOR!!!!!

The moment Steff took out the gun Aris jumnped on him knocking him to the floor. Steff punched him violently

Steff: YOu fools what are you waiting for? Kill them all!!!!!

Steff's gang reached their pockets and took out thir guns. They started shooting randomly. Everyone started running hasty

Iverson: STUDENTS EVACUATE TO YOUR DORMS QUICKLY!!!!

Everyone obeyed without saying a word. Redgar didn't waste time and ran towards the location Steff's gang was. He jumped and knocked out Dueling. Sinakis tried to shoot him but missed giving him the opportunity to kick him where it hurts. As he was ready to turn and Face Geo he felt a gun in his head.

Vem: Don't move

Redgar: Vem no why are you doing this?

Vem: Shut up

He lowered the gun and shot his in the shoulder

Redgar: OUCHHH

Redgar felt in his knees in pain

Vem: Kill S/Warrior and let's get out of here
Duelking/Geo: Yessir

Meanwhile Synchrawarrior was standing still like nothing was happening. When Geo and Duelikng shot him a little frog jumped and took the bullet instead of him

Duelking: What the?

S/Warrior: Go Mighty Warrior take them down

The hologram(wich was hologram no more rushed at Duelking and Geo and despite their efforts he knocked them out. Meanwhile Teise and Svstar where chasing Sinakis who was fleeing after losing his gun while Blaze and Terra had dissapeared.

Redgar was in pain and couldn't see anything. Then just like that he felt a hit on the head and fainted...

Redgar slowly opened his eyes

Chazz: He is awakening

Redgar heard steps nearby

Redgar: Wha..what happened?

Iverson: Redgar thank god you are ok

Redgar: What happend with Steff and the others? Is everyone ok?

Nobody spoke

Redgar: What happened tell me!

Aris showed courage and spoke

Aris: After you fainted the battle went on. Svstar and Teise chased Sinakis. But Shock and Sinakis had a trap for them and when they were in a safe distance Shock appeared and killed them both...

Redgar couldn't believe it. Firstly Vem then Mystirious and now 2 more of his friends were lost. For how long is this going to go on?

Aris: Terra and Blaze chased them and managed to capture Geo and Duelikng. They are already in high security prison. But S/Warrior and Chaos are nowhere to be seen while Steff, Vem, Sinakis and Shock are still on the loose

Redgar: Damt...

Aris: But I am afraid there is more. We made a quick count of the students and Ace and Winduct are missing

Redgar felt his heart going cold. He couldn't stand losing his two best friends. Without saying anything he burst into tears.

Nurse Joey approached

Joey: You 3 it's time to go this one needs rest.

And so Chazz, Aris and Iverson left and left Redgar alone in his thoughts...

Meanwhile...

Winduct and Ace entered the academy from a rear entrance

Ace: And what will we do now?
Winduct: Search for clues and try to rescued Vongola and Scorpion

They continued walking slowly when they heard voices approaching.

Ace: Quickly let's hide

But it wa too late

???: Who is there

The 2 boys saw a young man about 17 appraoching. He had black hair and was a wearing a black jacket!

???: Are you Steff's men? Well get this you aren't allowed in here

Winduct heard a familiar voice respondng

SabreW: Relax Frost there guys are not on Steff's side
Frost: What? How do you know?

SabreW moved forward and greeted them

Winduct: Hey SabreW. Good to see you are ok

Frost: What? You know them?

SabreW: Yeah long story. What are you doing here guys? Did Harper tell you?

Ace: Tell us what? We found him nearly dead in SDA

Frost: What? Is he ok?

Winduct: Yeah don't worry. But most importanlty what's going on here?

SabreW: Steff has left 2 of his buddies here to guard the academy. They have captured Vongola and Scorpion. Me Harper Frost and 1 more guy named TDP formed a little group to fight them. And so we sent Harper to SDA to ask for assistance. But looks like he was ambushed.

Ace: Yeah looks like it
SabreW: Anyways let's aaaaa

SabreW fell in the ground with blood coming out of his chest. The 3 boys turned around only to see a guy with a gun pointing at them

???: Welcome Winuct we ere expecting you...

THE END

NEXT CHAPTER: Grave Danger
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:30 am

Woah the action in this story is getting really good! i think i might even need a gun for protection, since every1 else has one :P Nice Work
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:47 am

Nah you re with the good guys. Good guys dont need guns they have yugioh cards xD
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:20 am

When I read this chapter I picture it like a comic book. Good plot development. You had several typing mistakes, seemes you must have been writing fast. Try not to blend so many characters in the story, it gets confusing. Thanks again for posting what happened in the previous chapter, it's very helpful. *clap* *clap*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:53 am

redgar wrote:
Good guys dont need guns they have yugioh cards xD

I think I'm going to sig this :P. Great chapters red, it's getting better every time. Somehow I misse like the last 3 chapters lol but now I'm caught up. Synchrowarrior is epic, I'm glad I'm back and I hope I'm epic too :D
Back to top Go down
ace94
Intermediate
Intermediate
ace94

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:23 pm

WOW! That was *CENSORED* awersome !!! Can't get enough of this. Many fanfics here but they are all so epic!!! Congrats Redgar-I am a huge supporter or Junk Chronicles!!! KIU!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Wow I got a clap from Winduct my phrase was sigged by Harper and Ace said he is a huge supporter of my fanfic. *Bursts into tears*
Back to top Go down
synchrowarrior318
Amateur
Amateur
synchrowarrior318

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:25 pm

i wouldnt be surprised if you burst into tears cos of that i mean who dosnt like junk chronicles, i think im going to get mostly all the fanfics from SDA and print them out, then put them in a folder just so i can read them all over again especially this one. i like my character cos i can be a physcic duelist (did yusei and akiza get maried and have babies which one of them are my parent cos if so then i know why i have all the signer dragons and why im a phycic duelist) :P
Harper7000 wrote:
Synchrowarrior is epic
dam right im epic LOLZ :P

EDIT: Also my profile picture is what i imagine i look like in this fan-fic :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SynchroWarrior318
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:59 am

Chapter 15

Previously on Junk Chronicles:

Spoiler:
Redgar: I am telling you Nurse Joey I feel fine let me go
Joey: No no and no. The bullet hit your shoulder you cant just walk around like that. You lost a lot of blood.
Redgar: But..
Joey: No buts(The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 804832). I ll check up on you in one hour. Get some rest

Meanwhile
all the way to DGA...

???: So you
really did come Winduct

The man was
still pointing them with their gun

Winduct:
What have you done??? Why did you shoot him?

???: His
life is not important
Frost: YOU
ASSHOLE YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS! TDP NOW!!!!!!

All of a
sudden the man holding the gun fell in his knees. Behind him another man had
kicked him and threw his gun away.

Frost:
Thanks TDP just in time
TDP: I saw
everything. Take SabreW to the infirmary I ll take care of this guy
Frost: Ok
but be careful there is one more of Steff's guys
TDP: Do not
worry I will. Now go

Frost
lifted SabreW and started walking the other way. Winduct looked at the man who
saved them

TDP: Where
are my manners? My name is The Dutch Prince. TDP for short
Ace: Hey
TDP thanks for the rescue! I am Ace and this fella here is...
TDP:...Winduct.
Yeah I ve heard of you
Winduct:
Heard of me? Really?
TDP: Yes
you are quite famous around here. Anyways no time to chat now we ll talk about
these things later. Now let's go back to the Stardust Blue Dorm to tie this guy
up and regroup.
Winduct:
Let's go...

They walked
in the large corridors of DGA. Winduct noticed some similarities with SDA. They
also had 3 dorms each one respresenting a different skill level. TDP, Frost and
Harper were all in the highest dorm. Their leader was a guy named Tino. When
they reached the dorm TDP knocked 3 times. A voice was heard from inside

Voice:
Password?

TDP: "Screw the rules I play yugioh"

The door
opened and the 3 of them entered

When they
entered they saw 6 people sitting there. Winduct saw that Forst was there
already chatting with one of the SDA x-teachers Proffesor Fallen King. There
were 4 more people in the room.

TDP: One is
down guys only 1 more to go!!!

All 6 of
them started clapping

Random:
Steff is going down
Random 2:
Nice work TDP!!!

When they
stopped chearing TDP left the man down and sat in a nearby sofa

TDP: Ok
guys these two fellas here are Ace and Winduct from SDA. They reported that
Harper did get to SDA but he was severely injured.

Winduct saw
everyone having their eyes on him

Winduct: Um
hey!
Frost: So
TDP what will we do now? SabreW is in the hospital and so is Harper. We are -2
good duelists

TDP looked
at him and then looked at Ace and Winduct

TDP: I
think we have someone to cover their place...

Meanwhile...

Chazz: Any
news from Blaze and Terra?
Iverson:
They are after Shock and Sinakis. That means we need to locate Vem and Steff.
Aris: Don't
forget that rat Chaos. I don't trust him
Iverson:
Believe me he is on our side.
Chazz: So
what will we do now? We don't know where Steff will go
Iverson: Oh
we do know! He is definately going back to his werehouse. I have reasons to
believe something very important occurs there
Aris: And
what about Redgar? Will we take him with us?
Iverson: I
don't think he is ready to walk yet
Chazz:
Alright slow down. Let's review the situation

Iverson
took a big breath and began

Iverson:
Redgar is in the hospital with that DGA guy Harper. WInduct,Ace,Chaos and
S/Warrior went missing, Blaze and Terra are after Shock and Steff with Vem will
most likely return to the werehouse. So the question is. What do we do?
Aris: I
suggest letting me go after them both. I was always a better duelist than Vem
anyways
Chazz: I
doubt they ll solve this with a duel. You saw them
Aris: I ll
risk it
Iverson: No
Aris it's too dangerous to go alone
???: Then
let us go with him

All 3 of
them turned to Iverson’s door to see where the voice had come from

Chazz:
Redgar Harper why are you here? You should be at the hospital.
Redgar: We
both feel better. Harper explained the situation they are currently in DGA. We need to hurry and overthrow Steff.
Aris whenever you are ready let's go

Aris looked
at Iverson with an apologetic look

Aris: I am
going.

He walked
away from Chazz and Iverson and stood next to Redgar and Harper.

Aris:
Farewell

Just like
that the 3 of them left leaving Iverson and Chazz behind

Iverson:
What are you looking at you idiot? After them
Chazz:
Thank you sir!

Chazz left
the room while shouting wait for me. All 4 of them exited the academy. They
knew deep inside that this would be the final battle...

Somewhere
not far away...

Blaze: Bastards
stop running
Sin: Shut
up you fool

Blaze and
Terra where still after Sin and Shock.

Terra: We
ve played long enough. Duel us! If you win we ll let you go

Sin and
Shock stopped. Sin had a wicked smile in his lips

Sin: It
just got interesting 2 vs 2?
Blaze:
Works for us

ALL: DUEL!

Shock:
Allow me! I summon Thunder King raioh(1900). I set 1 card and end my turn
Blaze:
Draw! I summon X-Saber Fulhelmknight! I set 2 cards and end my turn
Sin: My
turn! I ll summon Jain Darksworm Paladin(1800). During my end phase I mill 2
cards. I end my turn!
Terra:
Draw! Let's end this quickly. I special summon Cactus Bandit(1400)

Spoiler:

Terra: You
get 1 needle token in defence mode(500). But that will not last... I destroy
your token to special summon Cactus Beserker(1800)

Spoiler:
Terra: I
set 1 card face down and end my turn....
Shock: Draw
Terra: Not
so fast! I activate my face down card Corrosive Cactus Virus

Spoiler:

Terra saw
both of his opponents cards being sent to the graveyard. He smiled happily. He
then remembered his duel with S/Warrior. One thing was for sure. He would ask
him for a rematch…

Meanwhile...

Back at DGA
Winduct and Ace were sitting in the corner of the dorm speaking about their
next move

Ace: Look
we came here to rescue Vongola and Scorpion and find out what's going on. So
let's just tell TDP and the others about it
Winduct: I
don't know...I don't realy trust them I don't know why

Ace turned
and looked around the students. They all looked worried as hell.

Winduct:
And why does everyone know me?
Ace:*Rolls eyes* Come on
Winduct you were last year's Fast Tournament Finalist. It's completely
logical
Winduct: Oh...

TDP
approached them…

TDP: SO we
decided to head out. There is one more of STeff’s duelist so we need to take
him out. Me you two and Frost will go look for him
Ace: Ok let’s
do it!

The four of
them gathered and waved goodbye to the remaining students. They exited the
dorm. They didn’t even take 5 steps when they heard a voice nearby..

???: So I
ll face 4 of you?

TDP: Who is
there? Show yourself

The man
approached them slowly. He was wearing a black hood.

Frost: Who
are you? No reason to hide your identity anymore

The man
removed his hood…

Man: And
now let’s duel…

Winduct: I
cannot duel guys I forgot to mention it. My deck was stolen by Steff’s henctmen
TDP: For
real? That’s bad
Frost:
Still it’s 3 on 1

Man: Good
odds for me. I am Doe by the way. John Doe...remember the name of the man who exterminated you...

TDP: Well Doe you end here!

ALL: DUEL!

TDP: I ll
begin. I summon Swap Frog! With his effect I send treeborn from to the grave. Then
I use his other effect to return him to my hand. I end my turn
Frost:
Draw! I summon Dark Grepher! With his effect I discard Sirroco to send Vayu to
the graveyard.

Winduct
looked at Ace. Ace hadn’t dueled competitively for a long time. Winduct was the
only person that knew his real potential. He smiled.

Ace: Draw! I
summon Shining Angel in attack mode. I set 1 card and end my turn!

John Doe:
Time to play! Draw…

Meanwhile….

Aris: We
are here…
Redgar:
Everything ended in this place last year. Let’s see what will happen now
Chazz: So
what do we do?
Harper:
Well we are not knocking the door are we?

All of them,except
Aris, laughed in a way they never did before. It was a laugh full of happiness,
sadness, anxiousness and terror about what they were about to face…terror of
the unkown…

THE END

Next Chapter: The battles comence!
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:27 am

Oooohhh nice I'm a bad-a$$, also Password: Screw the rules I play yu-gi-oh! that's tooo EPICCCC!!! nice work
Back to top Go down
ace94
Intermediate
Intermediate
ace94

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:29 am

*absolutely speachless*

Well... I don't have the words... to describe... how *CENSORED* *CENSORED* epic this fanfic is !!!!! Just post another soon plz!! This is becoming an addiction !!!
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Chapter 16

Previously on Junk Chronicles:
Spoiler:

DUEL 1: Blaze and Terraplant vs Sinakis and Shock:

Blaze:...and with Boggart Knight's effect I special summon X-Saber pashuul

The duel was clearly in favor of Blaze and Terra.
After Terra had used his Corrosive Virus he had wiped out all of Sin's
and Shock cards.

Blaze: I tune my 2 monsters to synchron
summon X-Saber Hyunlei!(2300). Then I ll use gottoms call to bring back
Boggart Knight and Fulhelmknight and tune them into Airbellum. My two
monsters attack and destroy Shock's life points..

Shock: Sin you idiot protect me
Sin: Shut up Shock. I got this. I remove from play Necro Gardna to negate 1 of your attacks.

Still even after that Shock had a mere 200 life points. Sin was at 2400 while Blaze and Terra both had 3000.

Blaze: I end my turn.

Sin: Draw! I set 1 monster and end my turn

Terra: It's over for you Shock. Draw! I summon Cactus Engineer(1800). Go my monster attack Shock and end this for him...

And so did he. Just like that the engineer attacked
Shock and reduced his life points to 0. Terraplant didnt feel anything.
Every duelist seemed too weak in front of him now. There was only 1
duelist he wanted to duel again...
Sin looked at Shock paniced but decided not to lose

Blaze: Draw! Hyunley attack his monster!

Sin:You attacked Ryko Darksworn hunter and when he is destroyed I destroy 1 card. I select X-Saber Urbellum.

Blaze: I set 1 card and I end my turn

Terra had his eyes on Shock so that he wouldn't attempt anything stupid

Sin: Draw! Now be ready to feel the judgment of Hell itself. I summon JUDGMENT DARK DRAGON(3000)

A fearsome chaotic creature appeared in front of Sin. It gave away an
unhuman aura. Blaze and Terra could swear this was not an ordinary card.

Sin: With my monster's effect I can pay 1000 life points to destroy all other cards on the field. Go my dragon CHAOTIC BLAST

The dragon rose to the air and breathed a black fire a fire so deep and mysterious you thought it could burn even your soul

Terra and Blaze looked at each other. They were both at 3000 life
points. That meant only one thing...one of them was going to lose...and
not only the duel..

Meanwhile:

DUEL 2: TDP,Frost,Ace vs John Doe

Doe: So now it's my turn! Draw! I activate the spell card Future
Fusion. By sending 5 dragons from my deck to the graveyard I can call
forth 5 Headed Dragon in 2 turns. Then Since I sent 3 Red Eyes Darkness
metal Dragon and 2 Dark Horus to my graveyard and they are all
Dark monsters I can call forth The Dark Creator from my hand.

A huge shadow crawled out of Doe's hand and appeared
in front of the 3 boys. It was standing tall much taller than the
puny-looking monsters they had

Doe: With his effect I remove 1 Red Eyes Darkness Metal
Dragon(REDMD) from the game to bring forth another one. And with his
effect in turn I call forth Prime Material Dragon from my hand. Go Dark
Creator attack that puny Grepher. Prime, Red Eyes direct attack Shock

Frost: Wh..wh..at? He defeated me in 1 turn? How could it be?
TDP: Don't worry Frost that's why I am here. From my hand I special summon Battle fader thus negating your direct attacks.

(Frost: 3400)

Doe: Go ahead...

TDP: Draw! Treeborn Frog returns during my standby phase! Now I release him to summon Caius the Shadow Monarch. With his effect...

Doe: Hahahahahahaha. That pathetic monster is nothing. I discard effect veiler to negate it's effect.

TDP: Still Caius attacks Prime Material Dragon

Both monsters vanished in a flash.

TDP: I end he is all yours Frost.

Frost: With Pleasure! Draw! I remove Sirroco
and Veyu from my graveyard from play to bring forth Blackwing Armed
Wing(2300). I then Summon armageddon knight sending another vayu to the
graveyard. Armed Wing go attack his Dark Creator.

Once again both creatures faded.

Frost: Finish his last monster Ace

But Ace was not moving. These two guys were amazing
duelists. How could he possibly match them? How could he bring down such
a huge monster like REDMD?

Ace: D..Draw! I switch my Shining Angel to defence mode set 1 monster and end my turn

Frost TDP and Winduct were left staring at him. They were expecting a big move

Doe: Hahahahaahahaha. Pathetic just pathetic. Let me show you how
it's done! Draw! I use REDMD effect to bring back Prime Material
Dragon. Then I normal summon Exploder Dragon(1000). Go Rec Eys Darkness
Metal Dragon and Prime Material Dragon attack TDP

TDP had never lost his confidence up until then. Winduct show his eyes
widening as he recieved a direct hit and fell to the ground

Frost: TDP! You bastard why is he feeling the damage?
Doe: Oups my bad. Hahahaha. Only two of you left. Exploder Dragon attack Armed Wing. Both monsters are destroyed due to his effect

Frost's monster got blasted and surprisingly so did he falling a few meters behind.

Ace: Frost are you okay?

Frost: Y..yeah. Don't worry about me focus on the duel
Ace: S..sure
Frost: Draw! I Summon Blackwing Gale The
whirlwind(1300). With his effect I half the attack of your REDMD to
1400. Then I remove Blackwing Armed Wing and Vayu from my graveyard to
bring Forth... Blackwing Armor Master(2500). Then I tune my level 3
Blackwing Gale with my level 4 Armageddon Knight and my level 1 Battle
Fader to synchro summon... Blackwing Silverwind The Ascendant(2800).

Ace left gazing at him. He was just tramendous to his eyes. He had summoned to synchros in one turn just like that

Frost: Go Armor Maste attack Prime Material Dragon. And you Ascendant attack his REDMD

The 2 monsters charged at Doe destroying his monsters. Oddly enough he didnt take any real life damage like TDP had.

Doe: 10500(Note he began with 12000)

Frost: Teach him Ace!

Ace: Draw! I switch my Shinging Angel to attack mode and Flip summon my face-down Honest as well. Bith my monsters direct attack!

(Doe: 8000)

Ace: I return Honest to my hand with his effect and end my turn

Doe: Hahahaha let's get this over with! Draw. Since 2 standby
phases have passed now it's time to call forth my ultimate beast. Come
Forth FIVE HEADED DRAGON

An enormous beast appeared all of a sudden coming out of the city looking spell card.

Frost: Ou oh he is too big to fit in the academy he'll reck it apart. Winduct hurry and tell everyone to evacuate the buildng!

And it was as Frost said. The enormous creature was so big that it shook the earth with each of it's step.

Doe: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. FEEL THE TRUE POWER OF MY BEAST! I
activate the spell card Monster Reborn bringing back REDMD. In term he
brings back Prime Material Dragon

Frost: Oh boy..

DOE: Hahahahahahaah. Now I use another effect Veiler to negate your Armor Master's shield effect. All my monsters attack Frost now!

The three gigantic dragons attacked Frost and destroyed his monsters.
Ace couldn't believe what he was seeing. 5 Headed Dragon had caught
Shock in one of it's mouths. He could tear him apart for fun

Ace: You...you sick bastard he is going to die what are you doing?
Doe: Hahahahahaha. That is my purpose.

Ace didnt think of it. He untied his shoe and threw
it at the huge dragon. Luckily he was distracted dropping Frost to the
ground. He was covered in blood and was severely injured. I have to end
this quick Ace thought. He turned and looked at the 3 dragons. But
how...?

Meanwhile...

Aris: Show yourself Steff we know you are here

The four of them had entered the werehouse. There was noone around. Suddenly the lights turned out.

Chazz: Everybody stay close...

After a flash the lights opened again and the 4 of them found themselves sourounded by 5 men. Redgar recognised all of them..

Steff: Greetings...

Redgar: You bastard you are paying for this. Duel me now if you have the guts.

Steff: You better behave boy otherwise more of your friends will get hurt..

Redgar's blood was boiling. He looked around at the other four men.

Redgar: Chaos you snake I knew we couldnt trust you

Chaos didnt speak. He was as pale as a ghost

Harper: Vongola? Scorpion? Why are you with him?

Vongola and Scorpion(the 2 top duelists in the
world) were in the circle around them. Vongola gave Harper a grin smile
then took out a gun and pointed it at them

Vongola: Shall I master?

Steff: Not yet Vongola. Not all of them are here. We were expecting one more of you.

Redgar seemed surprised. Who could he mean? Iverson? He then heard the last man in the circle around them speak

Vem: No Redgar it's not the one you are thinking. Iverson is a coward he would never come here

Redgar turned around terrified. He looked Vem straight in the eyes. They had a strange orange colour. It looked unnatural

Aris: So what are you planning to do with us now huh? Kill us?

Steff: All in due time. We were anticipating one more guest to come here....

VOICE: HERE I AM!!!

Everybody turned to the entrance of the werehouse.
And there wearing a black cape and with his hair wet from the rain
outside was standing Synchrowarrior....

THE END

Next Chapter: Believe!

Last edited by redgar on Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Nice, but I think you rushed this one. In the second duel I was replaced by shock (he got to duel twice :( ) other than that great chapter man.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:00 pm

My apologies Sho...eh I mean Frost I was writting this in a haste! I fixed it and the wyvern part. Thank for reading and helping me correct my mistakes :)
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:14 pm

great redgar.i saw some mistakes but its still almost perfect
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:21 am

Basically what aris said xD. Some mistakes but who cares? You're doing a great job with building up the story. And soon I get to duel, yay!
Ps: how dare he enslave my homies scorp and vongola
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:29 am

Yes, some mistakes. I spotted some and fixed them, grammar mistakes of which I was sure. Pretty good. Good description of the duel.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
synchrowarrior318
Amateur
Amateur
synchrowarrior318

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:25 am

awesome. now lets see if my character pulls off some mad ass move because he was late for the party :P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SynchroWarrior318
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:21 am

probably you should include more dueling than talking but you know better than me
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:26 am

Idk I like how he has more plot now. I do think that the duels go a little too fast though, it would be nice of you made them more epic and long :D
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:58 pm

I considered that but I didnt prefer it for 2 reasons:

1) It's hard to writte a good and long duel(especially when it's 2 on 2 or 3 on 2 or sth like that)
and 2) WTH guys everyone was complaining for no plot and duels in my first season and now that I cahnged the style you need duels again. Sigh I ll do my best :D
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:02 am

Damn I walways come late for your stories Redgar but I'm Catching up XD I'm at chapter 12 Right now and its a pretty interesting sotry XD Keep up the good work mate !!!
Back to top Go down
ace94
Intermediate
Intermediate
ace94

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:35 am

Nooooo Redgar. Don't listen to them. The story is just EPIC!!! I know how hard it is to describe the duel (especially with so many people in it) so I totally understand. Plus it is a 3 on 1. If John didn't go for a quick finish he would definitely lose. And I like it 1.000.000 times more with the plot. You have a +1 from me and my support to KIU.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:26 am

Phiew I Finaly Catched up with the story and all that for what :O Just to learn that Vongy and I are Prsioners on our own Academy :O
FRSOTEHHHHHHH DO SOMETHINGGGGGGGG. I'M HUNGRYYYYYYYYY AND FOOD TASTE LIKE !"/$ IN PRISON XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next