Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 I_voting_barThe DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 I_voting_barThe DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath

Go down 
+12
Yuri Bakura
Richlik123
Shock
vem123
Terraplant
DanceJonDance
Vongola-x
Chaos714
NoobSlayer13
redgar
Winduct
Harper7000
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Well, I wasn't going to at first, but i decided to try my hand at fanfiction after all. I may not have time to update as frequently as I would like, so please do not nag me about it. Although I'm technically the main character, will try to include as many people as i can in the story, but keep in mind that DGA didn't start in DGA, and our partership is even further along so it may be a while for most people here. Hope you guys like it!!!!

Hey, my name is Harper7000, but call
me Harper. My life has been... Nuts, to say the least. I'm not even sure where to begin. Well... I guess the beginning is a good a place as any to start.

The year is 2510. Over the last 500 years, much has changed. In 2460, there was an excavation of Seto Kaiba's original mansion in New Domino City, and while doing so they discovered Kaiba's original virtual video game technology, the one that the Big 5 tried to trap him in. But after a few years of enjoying the video game, people theorized that if their entire minds could be uploaded to a video game, what's to stop them from uploading it to some sort of virtual universe where they could live forever? As a result of this idea, most people of the world now spend most of their lives in the vast virtual world known as Pseudospace, instead of the real world. Here, anyone can do basically anything he or she ever wanted (for a small monthly fee paid to Kaiba Corporation of course). Kaiba Corporation (KC) was of course te richest company in both worlds, and Seto Kaiba II (the descendant of the original Seto) was considered by most to be President of Pseudospace. No one cared who ruled the real world. People only stay in the real world long enough to eat, sleep, and other such things. Also, for some reason, people in Pseudospace insist on being called by odd-sounding nicknames instead of their real names :P. 
But a shift to the true "digital age" could not stop the shadow games... The game dubbed "Duel Monsters" by Maximillion Pegasus was still popular in Pseudospace, and still played an important part in significant events, if not more so than before. Seto encouraged dueling to solve problems instead of actual wars. But, since there are no actual countries anymore, and a universal language is used in Pseudospace, wars were almost non-existent. Instead, Dueling Schools have became more and more popular, and there are many, many of them. But the ones who truly dominated the dueling world are Turbo Duel Academy (TDA), Dark Armed Dragon (DAD), Advanced Duel Academy (ADA), and the academy founded and still run by Pegasus's descendants, Toon World Academy (TWA). These academies constantly battled each other in friendly (or unfriendly) wars to see which of them is the greatest. Nations were at peace, and people did things they had only dreaamed of before Pseudospace.

However... Not all was well in the universe. Back in the real world in Los Angeles California, a world away from everyone else, two cloaked men stood talking on top of a deserted building. They wore black hoods and capes that obscured their faces and form.

Cloaked man 1: "why do we have to meet here anyway? It's a dump, no one even likes the real world anymore!"
Cloaked man 2: "that's exactly the point, no one will overhear us."
CM 1: "true, but it doesn't mean I have to like it..."

They stand silently for a while, cloaks flapping in the cold wind. Soon, other cloaked men joined them, and they all went inside the building. Inside, there was a vast room containing 20 or so Pseudopods, the sleeping pods where a person's mind was uploaded into Pseudospace. A man awaited them there. He wore the same cloak as the others, but his hood was thrown back. However, a black mask with red markings obscured his entire face. One of the cloaked
men who had entered addressed him.

CM 1: "so, when will we finally be able to take the revenge that you promised us on our enemies?"
Masked man: (smiling) "in a way, now. Haha, I have found a way to make our opponent's lives a living hell and they will have no idea how to stop it. However... We must wait for now on killing them. It is said that there will come a duelist who has the power over light AND darkness, the master of all decks, the one who is prophesied to be the greatest duelist of them all. For my plan to reach it's peak, I need him first."
CM 2: "ha! I don't even think he exists! He's just a legend."
MM: "oh, he exists all right, but even HE does not realize who he truly is yet. The day he is at his full potential will be THE LAST day for our enemies... But enough of that, we have to proceed with our plan, there are ways to torture our enemies until that day. Turn on that Psedopod."

The pod he had indicated had been hooked up to some sort of machine with a metal ring wide enough for 2 people to walk through

MM: "this, my friends, is a gate to a different dimension. If all goes well, it will open a portal to the spirit world."
CM 3: "oh yeah? what if all DOESN'T go well?"

The masked man turned to face him menacingly
MM: "that's a risk we'll have to take... Turn it on."

Next time: Chapter 1: "A Fateful Duel Pt. 1, Assault of The Ancient Gear Dragon!" 

Last edited by Harper7000 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shock
Amateur
Amateur
Shock

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:03 am

Great chapter, but didn't Chaosking misplay a little? He played Return From Different Dimension and at that time had 5 monsters. Plague,Mezuki,Goyo,Brio,Caius. So,if he synchroed Brio and Plague for Scrap Dragon then selected Mezuki and Tino's Caius as the targets. Then he had 3 monsters on the field. Goyo Scrap Caius. 2800+2800+2400=8000.Afterwards,he could use Mezuki's effect,go for zombie master and attack for victory 8000+1800=9800. But anyway,great chapter :) I really, really liked it.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Amateur
Amateur
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:40 am

meh, they don't have all cards like kc, he had no scrap dragon xD
Back to top Go down
http://tdga.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Shock
Amateur
Amateur
Shock

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:50 am

PSVDS Psuedo Space Virtual Duel System :o Well,makes sense
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Amateur
Amateur
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:00 am

and yet the students have to GET SD after reaching the dorm and so on... :D
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:52 pm

Yeah I suppose he could have gone Scrap Dragon xD. But meh, let's pretend he doesn't have it lol. I already redid the last two turns like five times :P. Yeah it's more like real life than kc: you have to actually get your own cards, however, many many cards are available to people in academy and some (like brd, rda, and sd) you can only have if you're in an academy. If I ever get around to finihing the special edition of this season, I will mention that because it's kinda vague where they get cards haha. Gla you guys liked the epic ending! Here's the last chapter for this season. Enjoy:

One Week Later:

Sabre, Fouzman, and Metamaniac stood in a small, dimly lit room. The room had grey walls, and the only furniture in the room was a bed. Harper laid unconcious on it, hands folded on his chest. Despite all that Harper had done and been through recently, he looked very much at peace.
All three former Shadow Duelists stood silently, facing Harper. They simply stood there and said nothing for quite some time.

Sabre: "So...why are you guys here?"

Fouzman shrugged.

Metamaniac: "The same reason as you I suppose. I felt the darkness of Knightshade and I feared the worst."
Sabre: "Yeah. The Silencer has been calling me."

Sabre closed his eyes and shuddered.

Sabre: "I think he wants to escape."

They stood silently for a while longer.

Fouzman: "It must be the Shadow Charm Harper has on his arm. Chaosking and Richlik absorbed the demons remember?"
Metamaniac: "Yeah. I do."

Once again, they were silent for almost a full minute. They listened to the whispers of the dark.

Sabre: "Do you think he'll ever wake up?"
Fouzman: "I don't know. I just don't know."

After another minute of silence, they all left the room.

Meanwhile:

Vem's office was well-furnished, but not extravagent. It wasn't particularly formal either. He had a desk and a straight-backed chair behind the desk, but the other seats were giant beanbags, the walls were colorful, and posters of various sports teams adorned the walls. Vem sat behind his desk, while Iverson, Vongola, and Tino sat in the beanbag chairs.

Iverson: "Alright guys. We finally have a time set up to speak with President Kaiba. He wants us to explain all that happened at FADA and Kiryu111 from The Delta Knights has hinted that Seto wants to award you guys somehow too."
Vongola: "When do we go see him?"
Vem: "This afternoon. He's coming here."

Tino raised his eyebrows.

Tino: "He's coming HERE?"
Vem: "Yeah. I think he wants to evaluate Harper."

Vongola grimaced.

Vongola: "Not much to evaluate. He hasn't woken up or even shown any sign of life the whole time we've been in SDA."
Vem: "I know. But understand: he needs to know that for himself. He's President of the world for crying out loud, he can't have a super-powered madman on the loose."
Vongola: "True."

They were silent for a few moments.

Iverson: "Well, I guess this is it then. As soon as the President confirms that everything is okay, you will legally be allowed to leave SDA."
Vongola: "Yeah."

To be honest, Vongola had enjoyed his time in SDA...and didn't really want to leave. He'd talked to his students and almost all of them agreed to leave with him to make a new academy. But their loyalty made Vongola feel guilty, because they seemed to enjoy SDA quite a bit. And he really had no idea where to start, making an academy from scratch. It wasn't as if he had any money left.

Vem: "Well, I guess that's all for now, see you guys at 2:00 for the meeting."

Later:

Vongola and Tino entered the Dining Hall of SDA. Iverson had arranged for the meeting with the President to take place there. Instead of having four huge table like FADA had, SDA had a dozen or so smaller tables and were in no order whatsoever. Like most of the rest of SDA, the room was full of natural light that came from one of the walls being entirely made of glass. All in all, it was a very cheerful place, particularly when all the loud students were there eating. There was a stage on the far side of the room, and two SDA students were setting up three chairs on it: one big chair in the middle, and two smaller chairs of the same size. Another student was setting up six more chairs near the base of the platform.
TheRuler, Fallen King, Vem, and Iverson were already there. Vem nodded in greeting as Tino and Vongola approached. Then, yet another student came running in the Dining Hall.

Ace: "Headmasters! The President has arrived!"
Iverson: "See them in."

Ace nodded nervously and ran back out the double doors at the entrance of the Dining Hall with the other SDA students. About a minute later, three men entered the room.
One was clearly the President. This Seto looked almost identical to his ancestor: he had brown hair with long bangs that ended just above his eyes, electric blue eyes, and he wore a black shirt, black pants, and a white trenchcoat with the Kaiba Corporation logo on the collar. One of the other men looked Italian. He had very curly black hair, somewhat tan skin, and green eyes. He wore much more simple clothes, but they were nice clothes all the same. He wore brown designer pants and a clean white button-up shirt. The result was that he looked casual, but his "casual" clothes were expensive. The last man was dressed similarly to the Italian man. He also wore casual-yet-nice clothes, but his jeans and button-up shirt were both black, and he also wore a black windbreaker. He had short blonde hair, blue eyes, and he looked Bulgarian or Russian. It was hard to tell for sure.

Vem shook Kaiba's hand.

Vem: "Welcome here Mr. President. This is my co-headmaster, Iverson, and these people are Vongola, Fallen King, TheRuler, and Tino. They were administrators in FADA."
Kaiba: "Pleased to meet you I'm sure. This is Dancejondance and Kiryu111, two of my top duelists and advisors."

The President sat in the middle chair on the stage. Dancejondance, the Italian, sat on his right while Kiryu, the Russian, sat on his left. Vem, Iverson, Vongola, Fallen King, TheRuler, and Tino sat in the six chairs near the base of the stage.

Kaiba: "First off, to those of you from FADA, let me congratulate you for a job well done. I don't do that often, but you handled a very dangerous situation very well under the circumstances."

Vongola nodded in acceptance.

Vongola: "Thank you sir, we did what we can. I think I speak for all of us when I say we're just glad it's finally over."
Kaiba: "Indeed."

He blinked, unemotional.

Kaiba: "But before I go on, we need to see this 'Chaosking'. I must determine if he is still dangerous."

Vem took out his cell phone and texted somebody. A few seconds later, Ace and another SDA student named Redgar came in, wheeling Harper on a stretcher. He still wore his black trenchcoat and his hair was still white, but he was also still in a coma. Kaiba nodded his head at Harper, and DJD got up and went over to Harper. He closed his eyes and put his hand over his head for a minute or two. When he opened his eyes, he seemed satisfied, yet confused. Then DJD noticed the silver necklace around Harper's neck, and his eyes widened. He returned to his seat and gave Kaiba an affirmative nod. He then whispered a few words in the President's ear.

Kaiba: "Very well. DJD tells me that he will be in a coma indefinately."
Fallen: "Forever?!"
Kaiba: "It would seem so. Or at the very least, for quite some time."

There was silence for a while. Despite the pain that Chaosking had caused, Harper was still their friend, and they missed him.

Kaiba: "But on to more positive things. You have done us a great service in defeating Chaosking: therefore, I will do you a service. What is it you wish? It will be granted?"
TheRuler: "Anything?!"
Kaiba: "Within reason, of course."
TheRuler: "Wow..."

TheRuler, Fallen, and Tino looked expectantly at Vongola. Inwardly, he sighed again. Everything was always up to him it seemed.

Vongola: "...Well sir, our old academy was completely destroyed...and we kind of need a new one. But I don't have any money whatsoever now, and only half the members I used to have in FADA."

At this, Vem spoke up.

Vem: "Actually, I can help you with that one. If you notice, Vongola, SDA is actually made up of two separate and gigantic buildings. The two towers connect to each other, but essentially they're two separate and identical buildings. Honestly, I don't need that much room...we only use one of the buildings, and even with that, we still have lots of room in the building. So you're free to use the other building for your academy if you want."
Vongola: "Really?!"
Vem: "Sure. The rent is...um..."

He glanced at Kaiba, to whom he paid rent.

Vem: "Well the rent is reasonable for how big of buildings we have. But it's still expensive and we don't use the other building, so why not? You should have enough money to pay half rent right?"
Vongola: "Yeah, we should."
Vem: "Then it's settled then! I think you and your academy have enjoyed your stay here...I know I have. But since you want your own academy, we can do the next best thing and be affiliated with each other. Help each other. It'll be great!"

Vongola turned to the others.

Vongola: "What do you guys think?"
TheRuler: "Great idea!"
Tino: "I'm okay with that."
Fallen: "I think it's a good deal!"
Vongola: "And I like it too."
Kaiba: "Approved. I will give you a charter to create a new academy in SDA's second building with Vongola as owner. He can appoint anyone he wants to be administrators or co-owners."
Vongola: "Thank you Mr. President. Thanks Vem."

He smiled at them. This was going to be great, he could already tell.

Kaiba: "Kiryu has something to say as well. He is the leader of the Delta Knights. I'm sure you know who they are."
Vongola: "I sure do."

The blonde man stood up and addressed Tino.

Kiryu: "Tino. You did well in your duel against Chaosking. Extremely well. In fact, you did so well that I am willing to offer you a spot on our team without a test. You can be a Delta Knight right now if you want."

Everyone else blinked in surprise. Except Tino: he was calm as always. He thought for a moment, then stood up as well.

Tino: "I'm honored by your offer Mr. Kiryu. But...I'm afraid I must refuse."

There was a shocked silence. Kiryu's voice was deadly calm.

Kiryu: "Do you mind explaining why?"
Tino: "Don't take it the wrong way. I AM honored. But I don't want it. I'm for the simple life, and I promised Vongola that I would help him with his new academy."
Vongola: "But Tino! He's offering to make you a DLK! Besides, I'm sure you can still help me with the academy while still being a DLK."

Tino shook his head.

Tino: "It's a nice idea. And I AM honored. But it's not me."

Kiryu merely nodded, anger gone.

Kiryu: "I respect your decision. Well, it's also come to our attention that Scorpion67 died in an attempt to stop Chaosking."

There was a solemn silence. Everyone still missed Scorp.

Kiryu: "Scorpion was a reserve member of DLKZ. He was made a Knight by The Dutch Prince, one of our former members. He hadn't taken a test, and TDP is no longer with us. However, I want to posthumously award him Knightship for his bravery and skill in dueling Chaosking."
???: "Posthumously? Isn't that only if you're already dead?"

Everybody whirled around. There was an extremely dirty man standing at the double doors. He wore a heavily torn and bloody white button-up shirt, mud-covered black pants, and he had messy, tangled, and partially-singed black hair. It was Scorp.

Vongola: "Scorp..."

Everyone's jaw dropped, even Tino's. Scorpion was actually ALIVE. Scorp broke into a wide, toothy grin.

Scorpion: "What? Are you going to just stare at me like a bunch of idiots? You act like you've seen a ghost!"

Vongola, TheRuler, Fallen, and Tino rushed over and hugged him or slapped him on the back.

TheRuler: "Good to have you back!"
Fallen: "H...How are you ALIVE?!"
Scorpion: "I have no idea. I just woke up in FADA unharmed, and here I am!"
DJD: "That seems a little suspicious..."

Scorp smiled at him.

Scorpion: "Perhaps. But I'm not complaining."
Kiryu: "Well, since you are alive and well, I will offer you the same position I did to Tino: Scorpion, do you still wish to join the DLKz?"

Scorp thought for a moment.

Scorpion: "Of course. But I still want to be in on this new academy thing too."

Vongola slapped his forehead with his hand.

Vongola: "You were EAVESDROPPING?"

Scorp smiled even wider.

Scorpion: "Haha! I wanted to make a dramatic entrance."
Vongola: "Well you're in. You can even be co-owner. Kiryu, is that okay with you?"
Kiryu: "Of course. You're free to stay at the new academy. But be warned that you will be on call at all times for the DLKz."
Scorpion: "Sure."
Kaiba: "It's settled then. Vongola and Scorpion will begin a new academy affiliated with Synchro Duel Academy in SDA's second building, and Scorpion is promoted to be a Delta Knight. I thank you all for your time and for your efforts to stop Chaosking. I hope to meet you again someday."

And with that, Kaiba, DJD, and Kiryu got up and walked through the double doors to return to New Domino.

One Week Later:

Vongola and Scorpion stood on top of the tower of the new academy. They wore fresh new clothes, since their old clothes were dirty, bloodied and torn from the fiasco at FADA. They wore clean white button-up shirts and black jeans, and wore gold duel disks on their arms. Their hair blew in the wind.

Scorpion: "I have a good feeling about this! Our new academy is going to grow fast! We already have people pre-registering to join before we even open the doors, and we still have a lot of people from FADA."

Vongola was silent for a moment.

Vongola: "But it's not FADA."
Scorpion: "Do you WANT it to be?"
Vongola: "No. Too much crap happened there, I'm glad we're out of it."

Scorpion smiled at him.

Scorpion: "Glad to make a new start for everyone."

Vongola smiled back.

Vongola: "Yeah. A new beginning. In fact, I think it's time we turn from a backwater academy into a really powerful force in the dueling world. With duelists like you, Tino, me, maybe Harper if he ever wakes up...we can give a new beginning to the entire dueling world."

He turned around to face Scorpion.

Vongola: "That's what we'll be: Dueling Genesis Academy."

Scorp smiled, and clasped hands with Vongola.

END OF SEASON ONE
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:08 pm

COOOLLL!!! I bet scorp is happy to find out he's not dead. Nice ending can't wait for season 2!!
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:42 pm

Thanks frost :). For everyone reading this story, refer to the new season 2 topic for more and maybe someday I'll finish the special edition version of this season haha.
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:37 pm

Finally read it all!
I am only going to say one phrase for your work:
I am seriously considering printing it and keeping it in a special folder in my bookself.
That maybe sums it all up!... :D
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:41 am

Took me 2 days to read it. Good chapter for a finale although there wasn't much action. But who needs action anyway? It's good the way it is. I think I spotted a mistake. At some point of the chapter you mention Vem taking out his cell phone. Isn't the story taking part in the future? Do they stilll have cell phones?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
Vongola-x
Amateur
Amateur
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:38 am

why not? it might be a "cell phone", but a really advanced one which doesn't even look anything like our cells :D
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:35 pm

Sinakis: thanks a lot bro! Just make sure if you copy it don't sell it to konami :P. It makes me happy that you quoted it in your sig :D
winduct: thanks, glad you enjoyed it :). And yeah, what vongy said, why not? Plus, in Pseudospace, technically there's no such thing as technology, no such thing as anything really since it's virtual. But they use "cell phones" to communicate. It could just as easily be them talking into a shoe if KC had made it tht way, but a cell phone is recognized as being for communication so it makes sense that the creators of Pseudospace made the communication devices look like cell phones. Do you see what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:02 pm

I see. It would be complicated to come up with something better than a cell phone anyway. I would also like to add that your chapters are huge and takes a long time to read them, at least for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
Vongola-x
Amateur
Amateur
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:34 am

They seem to short for me tho, every time u read, u don't notice how u read the whole chapter and want MORE :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath   The DGA Chronicles Season 1: Beginnings - Chapter 21: Aftermath - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4