Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier I_vote_lcapSacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier I_voting_barSacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier I_vote_lcapSacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier I_voting_barSacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Winduct
Winduct

Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier Empty
PostSubject: Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier   Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:56 am

Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier SacredSpiritoftheIceBarrierDT07-DNPR-DT

Type: Zombie/Spirit
Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. If you control another "Ice Barrier" monster, when this card would be returned to its owner's hand by its own effect, select and return 1 monster your opponent controls to its owner's hand, instead.

Trivia: This card is the first and currently the only WATER Zombie-Type monster in the OCG. Also, it is the only Spirit Monster in OCG Duel Terminal.
This card is the first and currently the only Spirit Monster to be part of any archetype. It is also the only Spirit Monster that is not based off any figure from Japanese Mythology.
Anyway, this card's background follows the standard for Spirit monsters, except that it is frozen
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier   Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:05 am

Well,this is kinda interesting. Most Ice Barrier monsters need another one on the field to have their effects,so untill they get a card that helps them swarm,they won't see a lot of play (except for the Synchros of course).
Back to top Go down
BERKAY
BERKAY

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier   Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:31 am

No good effect. Just Ice Barrier Spirit -.- -rep :D Joke :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier   Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sacred Spirit of the Ice Barrier
Page 1 of 1