Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
X-Saber Power-Up I_vote_lcapX-Saber Power-Up I_voting_barX-Saber Power-Up I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
X-Saber Power-Up I_vote_lcapX-Saber Power-Up I_voting_barX-Saber Power-Up I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
X-Saber Power-Up Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
X-Saber Power-Up Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
X-Saber Power-Up Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
X-Saber Power-Up Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
X-Saber Power-Up Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
X-Saber Power-Up Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
X-Saber Power-Up Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
X-Saber Power-Up Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

X-Saber Power-Up

Go down 
+6
sinakis
Winduct
Terraplant
vem123
Stef
Chaos714
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos714
Chaos714

X-Saber Power-Up Empty
PostSubject: X-Saber Power-Up   X-Saber Power-Up Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:01 am

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/X-Saber_Power-Up

At least, it doesn't contain & Shining Darkness pack inside x]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Arxidia36
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

X-Saber Power-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Power-Up   X-Saber Power-Up Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:34 am

Oh god...

Super rare Fullhelm Knight....

They just want to make Saber decks as shiny as hell ;\
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

X-Saber Power-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Power-Up   X-Saber Power-Up Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:03 am

That's a signal they are hitting sabers badly next list in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

X-Saber Power-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Power-Up   X-Saber Power-Up Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:05 am

Super Fulhelm and some crappy packs.

Yay...
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

X-Saber Power-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Power-Up   X-Saber Power-Up Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:02 am

Its being released on November 23th. That's like in 3 days. Are the only packs released there the ones listed along with Fullhemknight? Isn't there anything new?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
Chaos714
Chaos714

X-Saber Power-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Power-Up   X-Saber Power-Up Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:17 am

Nope win. Only super fulhelm :P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Arxidia36
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

X-Saber Power-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Power-Up   X-Saber Power-Up Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:29 am

vem123 wrote:
and telling people to build sabers asap ;P
Back to top Go down
The_Dutch_Prince
Amateur
Amateur
The_Dutch_Prince

X-Saber Power-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Power-Up   X-Saber Power-Up Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:41 pm

sinakis wrote:
vem123 wrote:
and telling people to build sabers asap ;P

Not only telling them to build XX-sabers decks fast, but also spent money them as fast as possible. Although I'm certain XX-Sabers will never be hit hard enough to permanently take them out of the top tier decks. I think they will hit them like they have done with Blackwings and sorta like they did with Lightsworns. Slow them down ( although Lightsworn's were almost killed in the process ) and make them more like Blackwings. Still a good archetype, will still been seen a lot, but will not "rule".

In our upcoming format I also think Quickdraw concept decks will face some difficulties although they did just released some strong support cards for the most common Quickdraw decks.
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

X-Saber Power-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Power-Up   X-Saber Power-Up Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:50 pm

Especially after Starstrike Blast , Sabers fell a lot. The main deck choices are Dandy Variants and Gravekeepers. I tottaly agree with what you say. Sabers will get hit but not severely. They may semi limit darksoul or semi-limit faultroll and then limit them. The same thing they did with Black Whirlwind.
About our upcoming format, Six Samurais will (sadly) be like Sabers and Infernities when their support was released in TSHD.
Back to top Go down
The_Dutch_Prince
Amateur
Amateur
The_Dutch_Prince

X-Saber Power-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Power-Up   X-Saber Power-Up Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Indeed Vem123,

I strongly think that Six Sams will be a leading roll in the next TCG format, although they might want to change the way Six Sams are run right away to avoid a broken concept release, at least that's what I hope for. But I wouldn't place my money on that bet, knowing that Konami is still a company and needs to make money in order to be profitable.

But here are some of my pre-set predictions for our next format, although it might be too early to tell so let's just call this a hunge:

XX-Saber:
Faultroll will be semi limited
Darksoul remains untouched

Quickdraw Dandy/plant decks:

Dandylion ( back to being limited, although I don't hope for it )

Scraps:

Nothing will get hit

Infernities:

Nothing will get hit, they might even get something back. Maybe and maybe and this is actually what I hope for: Infernity Launcher to semi-limited list.

Blackwings:

Will remain this way, nothing will be hit or given back to us.

Gravekeepers:

Will never get hit by any sort of means

Six sams:

Gateway to the semi-limited list ( i'm hoping for that )

That is as far as my predictions go, nothing I can predict about cards Cold Wave ( although I hope it gets banned and we get Heavy Storm back, but that change would be too radical after a radical change that they made that made this format ). Not could I predict at this moment any other spell or trap cards not related to a specific archetype or deck concept.
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

X-Saber Power-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Power-Up   X-Saber Power-Up Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:32 am

six sams will not be like sabers and infernities.they will be like japan.six sams will be gladiator beast of 2008 tele-dad of 2009 lightsworn of 2009 and frog ftk of 2010.x-sabers are already dead if you play in real life you know that.gladiator beasts can easily defeat plants and gk's but still can go like top 4 in ycs,nats,euros.infernities and blackwings were never a big threat.xx-sabers were a big threat before frog ftk.but from then they died
Back to top Go down
death-coder
death-coder

X-Saber Power-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Power-Up   X-Saber Power-Up Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:38 am

lol i miss allure and mali to unlimited XD ... d.draw too

but i gotta admit that the format we are currently in the worse one ever -.- ... those warnings are fun ruiner ... lol

i hope they ban mooyan curry ... its otk is way to op
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

X-Saber Power-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Power-Up   X-Saber Power-Up Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:51 am

The_Dutch_Prince wrote:
Indeed Vem123,

I strongly think that Six Sams will be a leading roll in the next TCG format, although they might want to change the way Six Sams are run right away to avoid a broken concept release, at least that's what I hope for. But I wouldn't place my money on that bet, knowing that Konami is still a company and needs to make money in order to be profitable.

But here are some of my pre-set predictions for our next format, although it might be too early to tell so let's just call this a hunge:

XX-Saber:
Faultroll will be semi limited
Darksoul remains untouched

Quickdraw Dandy/plant decks:

Dandylion ( back to being limited, although I don't hope for it )

Scraps:

Nothing will get hit

Infernities:

Nothing will get hit, they might even get something back. Maybe and maybe and this is actually what I hope for: Infernity Launcher to semi-limited list.

Blackwings:

Will remain this way, nothing will be hit or given back to us.

Gravekeepers:

Will never get hit by any sort of means

Six sams:

Gateway to the semi-limited list ( i'm hoping for that )

That is as far as my predictions go, nothing I can predict about cards Cold Wave ( although I hope it gets banned and we get Heavy Storm back, but that change would be too radical after a radical change that they made that made this format ). Not could I predict at this moment any other spell or trap cards not related to a specific archetype or deck concept.

agreed, sabers will probably be a lot like blackwings. they'll get weaker almost every banlist but still be a threat. qd and debris plants... what can you really hit? dandylion at 1 i could see, but nothing else is particularly broken by itself (like infernity launcher). the synergy is amazing, don't get me wrong, qd is my favorite deck, they just don't have many uber-broken cards so i doubt they'll get hit too hard. only 1 dandy would hurt though

ps: gateway should be limited, not semi'd
Back to top Go down
The_Dutch_Prince
Amateur
Amateur
The_Dutch_Prince

X-Saber Power-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Power-Up   X-Saber Power-Up Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:35 pm

after releasing the legendaries the six sams got tons of new support so people will startp laying them like we all started to play XX-sabers. For hat reason alone Gateway if it gets hit will not go down to being limited right away and I don't even think it will ever get limited. But hopefully they will put it on the semi list just to satisfy me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

X-Saber Power-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Power-Up   X-Saber Power-Up Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

X-Saber Power-Up
Page 1 of 1