Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)

Go down 
+16
sinakis
Train Heartnet
Shock
Stef
Fallen King
aris
Blaze
Kobayashi
NoobSlayer13
Harper7000
Terraplant
vem123
Winduct
IversonSt3
Vongola-x
redgar
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys this my story inspired by vem I thought of writing one too.
So here it is.

CHAPTER ONE: The Junk Duelist.

The year is 2015 in Neo Domino City. A young man named Redgar is running with all his strength to make it to Synchro Duel Academy int time. You see today is the first day of school and really wants to make it.But on his way there.

Redgar: I am late I am late I am late I am late….
Stranger: Ouch
Redgar: Oh sry did I hit you?
Stranger: Cant you watch were you are going young man? Oh you are a duelist?
Redgar: Yes sir. Excuse me know I have to go cause I ll miss my first class.
Stranger: W8 take this(hands over a card to Redgar)
(Redgar reads the card. Junk Synchron. He thinks for a bit and
Redgar: Oh My God You are…. :O Where did he go?
The stranger had disappeared.
Still wondering if this really happened Redgar continued running towards SDA.
When he finally made it there…

Door Guy: Hello there youngster. You wanna enter the academy right?
Redgar: You betcha I want
Door Guy: I am sry you are late come back next year
Redgar: WHAT?? Isnt there any way for me to enter? please.
Door Guy: Well if it turns out you are strong enough to defeat me then you can enter.
Redgar: It’s settled then.
BOTH OF THEM: DUEL!

Redgar: My turn
I summon Junkie in def mode. You’re up.
(Junkie
DARK/Warrior/Effect/Level 2
ATK0/DEF 1000
When this card is sent to the graveyard infict 500 points of damage to your opponents life points.)

Door Guy: Hahaha is this your best?
My turn! I summon Twin Sword Marauder in ATK mode(1600 ATK)
When Twin Sword Marauder attacks a defence position monster piercing dmg is inflicted and he can attack once more in a row.
Go my Marauder slay that pathetic piece of Junk
(4000/3400)
Redgar: You ll pay for that. Junkies’s effect activates when it is to the graveyard he inflicts 500 points of dmg to you. Now take this!
(3500/3400)
Door Guy: That’s nothing. Twin Sword Marauder’s effect actiavates. Direct Attack!
(3500/1800).

Redgar: Here I go.

I summon Junk Synchron in atk mode. Now his effect activates and I Special Summon Junkie from my graveyard.
It’s tune up time. I tune my lvl 3 Junk Synchron and my lvl 2 Junkie to form..

Junk Warrior.

Door Guy: What a synchro summon???

Redgar: Now And that’s not all. Since junkie was sent to the graveyard again 500 more points are inflicted to you. Go Junkie!!!

(3000/1800)

Door Guy: You little Dwerp.

Redgar: Chill bro it’s just a duel.

Go Junk WArrior atk Twin Sword Marauder! Junk Punch!!!

(2300/1800)

I end my turn

Door Guy: I ll teach you maners little kid. Watch. I ll begin by setting 1 card face down on the field. Then I ll destroy it to special summon Card Breaker In atk mode.

(http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Breaker)

Then I normal summon Rose Warrior Of Revenge in atk mode as well.

(http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rose,_Warrior_of_Revenge)

Now I tune my lvl 4 Rose with my lvl 2 Card Breaker to Synchro Summon…

Gaia Knight The Force Of Earth(2600)

Go my knight destroy his pathetic monster.

Redgar: (thinking). Damt this guy is good he took out my Junk Warrior with ease.

(2300/1500)

Redgar(I gotta think of sth quick. Oh I know. Here goes nothing) My turn now.

I activate my spell card. Junk Revival.

Junk Revival
Quick Play spell Card

Special summon 2 lvl 4 or lower “Junk” monsters from your graveyard. They cannot be used as synchro material monsters except for the synchro summon of a “Junk” synchro monster. During the end phase remove from play those monsters.

Come foth Junk Synchron and Junkie!

Then I actiavate my 2nd spell card. Junk Reinforcmetns.

Junk Reinforcments

Remove from play 1 Junk moster from your graveyard from play and increase the level of 1 face up non tuner Junk monster you control by 2.

I remove from play Junk Warrior to make Junkie a lvl 4 monster.

Door Guy: You are pathetic removing your own monsters from the game

Redgar: We ll see. I tune my lvl 3 Junk Synchron with my now lvl 4 Junkie to synchro summon… Junk Archer.

And Junkie’s effect activates you take 500 points of dmg

(1500/1500)

Then Junk Archer’s effect activates. I remove from play your monster until the end phase.

Door Guy: WHAT???

Redgar: Now my Archer finish him off. CONCECRATED SHOT!!!

(0/1500)

Redgar: Hehe looks like I win now step aside.

From somewhere near the the sound of clappings reaches the 2 men.
A guy approaches them both.

Strange Guy: Nice duel bravo to both of you. Steff tell me who is this kid

Redgar(thinking) So this guy’s name is steff.

Steff: Mr Iverson nothing to worry about. Just a little Dwerp.

NEXT CHAPTER: Mr Iverson and the Fearsome Brionac Blue Duelist.

Last edited by redgar on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:45 pm

I like the colors. Take revenge and pwn stef's evill ass :P
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:52 pm

My name is STEF, not STEFF, damnit!

Anyways, nice chapter, I like how I use "fool!" in everything I say :P
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:59 pm

Nah Steff>Stef even maths agree

Proof
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:36 pm

Chapter 24

Redgar still couldnt believe it was ever. What was he supposed to do now? Everyone was unconcious and he had no udea about Ace's location. From somewhere nearby he heard a noise...

Redgar: Who is there?
Voice: R..e..d..g..a..r..

Redgar recognised the tired voice immidiately

Redgar: MissTaylor? WHat are you doing here? Did you came for the card as well?
MissTaylor: N..o.. i w.a...nt to h..h..elp you f..i..n..d Ace..
Redgar: How can i trust you?
MissTaylor: Listen t..o m..e.. he i..s inside the w..e..r..e..h..o..u..s..e.. behin..d you...

After saying these she fell unconsius!

Redgar was in deep thoughts. There are around 10 bodies here first of all i need to check if they are ok.
He passed slowly over MissTaylor veryfying she was alive then Steff,Iverson,Blaze,Aris,WInduct,Vem,Chaos and then over Geo and Sin.
He found out in horror that Geo and SIn had no pulse while Vem's and Blaze's pulse was very weak. I have to call someone. He took Vem's cellfone and called the first person he thought of..

Person: Hello?
Redgar: Mr Fallen it's me Redgar
Fallen: Oh hai der Redgar!
Redgar: Listen things went bad with our expedition. I need an ambulance quick at 4th avenue.
Fallen: Oh my God is everyone alright?
Redgar: Blaze and Vem are not so good. And two of the bad guys have no pulse
Fallen: This is terrible. I ll inform Teise Fatal and Mystirious and we ll come right away don;t move a muscle
Redgar: Ok sir i am waiting

Redgar closed the phone and run towards the werehouse. He opened the door and entered inside. It was dark.

Redgar: ACEEEEEE can you hear me?

Nothing...
Redgar: ACEEEEE
Ace: Redgar is that you?

Redgar turned around and saw a man tied in a a chair not far away

Redgar: Thank god you are ok Ace
Ace: Well if I am glad to see you. WHat took you so long?
Redgar: Sorry i had to get over a freaking maniac with a gun that challenged us to a duel
Ace: Haha glad you made it
Redgar: Come on let's go Mr Fallen King and the dorm leaders are on their way
Steff: YOu are not going anywhere

They both turned around to look at Steff covered in mud standing in the door holding the gun towards them!

Steff: Now for the final time give me that card...

Redgar acted without thinking. He took a knife from the nearby table andf threw it at Steff. At the same time a gunshot was fired and Ace pushed Redgar to the ground. Then all went black...............

Redgar felt lie he was sleeping for ages. He tried to get up but noticed he couldnt

Redgar: What the...?
WInduct: Wow calm down tiger!
Redgar: Winduct are you ok?

He looked around

Redgar: Where are we?
Winduct: At the academy. YOu were unconsious for 1 week
Redgar: WHAT THE HELL??? SERIOUSLY???

Winduct: Yeah man..

Redgar: Ok then you have 10 minutes to explain everything i missed!
Winduct: What?
Redgar: And 3,2,1, go
Winduct: Lol Redgar! To begin with i woke up after our duel with Steff had ended. I didnt know if we won and i couldnt see neither you or Steff. I antered the warehouse to see all 3 of you(YOu Steff and Ace) down on the floor covered in blood. Steff had a knife in his chest Ace had a whole from a gun in his shoulder and you had an injury in your head. I paniced i thought you were dead. Then i heard sirines and i saw an ambulance approaching. I went there and i saw Mr Fallen king. He explained what you have told him. Then we took you all and we brought you here

Redgar: And is everybody ok?
Winduct: Not quite! Geo and Sin are dead. Vem MissTaylor and Steff have bad injuries and are in critical condition. Chaos MissTaylor and Steff were transported to a nearby hospital and will be sent to prison soon enough. Everybody else is ok!
Redgar: Good to hear! Anything else happened?
Winduct: Nah not really. Oh oh i almost forgot! The Fast tournament!
Redgar: What about it?
Winduct: I made it to the final round!!!
Redgar: Really??? How?
Winduct: After defeating SabreW my next opponent was Chazz
Redgar: Oh i remember him...

FlASHBACK:
Spoiler:

Redgar: Good job winning him! And then?
Winduct: Then it was top 8. The matches were:

Scorpion vs Vongola
Winduct vs Iverson
Blaze vs Aris
Harper vs Fallen King

Me Scorpion Aris and Harper procceded. Then i faced Harper in an epic duel! He was using a six samurai deck and he went like....

Winduct went on epxlaining with more and more details how Harper brought out 4 monsters in one turn and how he managed to counter with Magical Android...

Redgar: And who are you facing?
Winduct: Aris! His duel with Scorpion was just tramendous you should have seen it!
Redgar: WOW you in the finals! Haha about a year ago you didn't know how to duel
Winduct: Yeah i learned a lot
Redgar: I think i l rest for now! When is the final?
Winduct: TOmmorow 10 pm
Redgar: I ll be there! Good luck WInduct!
WInduct: Thanks man! I ll go check on Ace cya later!
Redgar: Cya!

NEXT CHAPTER: THE BIG FINALE: WINDUCT VS ARIS
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:53 pm

Nice chapter but....what happened to me?
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:59 pm

Only time will tell...
Back to top Go down
Shock
Amateur
Amateur
Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:30 pm

Redgar did your screen by any chance look like this when you threw the knife?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfqTPJJtOCA
Nice chapter BTW :P
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:49 pm

nice one redgar
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:19 am

Quote :

Redgar: ACEEEEEE can you hear me?

Nothing...
Redgar: ACEEEEE

err.. one piece reference? :P :P :P

Nice chapter, i hope i will die in the end and have many sexy women crying above my coffin :D *jks*

@Terra you will become my long-life servant :)

Also i bet 200 credits tha winduct will win x]
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:59 am

winduct will win????i bet 200 creds i will win.also redgar if i win you can keep 100 of them:p
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:09 pm

Hahaha i am open to bets come on everybody you can put your money in any of the 2 you wish :P

@Vem
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:26 am

Ohh...violence, that's nice. Final round huh? This i have to see.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:46 pm

CHAPTER 25

Winduct was looking around nervous... His feet were shaking... Then he heard a voice

Speaker:
Welcome to the final round of The Fast Tournament students and
teachers!!! Without further dealay let me introduce the two finalists!
On the right side we have the best duelist of the brionac blue Dorm
member of the elite 3 and also last year's winner! GIve it up for.....
ARIS!!!!

The crowd went wild. Aris came out in the stadium greeting the fans!

Spekaer:
On my left side we have an unexpected surprise. For the first time in
the academy's istory a Wurm Purple duelist makes it to the final! And
that duelist is Winduct!!!

More clappings from the crowd as Winduct came out! He walked towards Aris and shook his hand

Aris: Good luck Winduct i think you may need that
Winduct: Thanks Aris you too. Let the best duelist win

Then they both went back to their respective sides and activated their duel disks

BOTH: DUEL!!!

Meanwhile...

Redgar: Come on nurse Joey(random pokemon reference ftw) you have to let me go! It's the final round plus my friend is dueling in it
Joey: No no no and no again! You arent in good shape yet your injuries havent fully healed
Redgar: Come on now it's just some minor injuries
Joey: Minor injuries? You got shot Redgar
Redgar: Well ok i guess i ll sit here... wait what's that thing over there?
Joey: What? Where?

The moment she turned around to look Redgar had already jumped of his bed and began running. He heard her shouting

Joey: Come back you are not fully healed...

Redgar
ignored her and continued running towards the stadium. Suddenly he
heard a loud cough from a nearby room. Curious he looked inside. He saw a
familiar face. He entered

Redgar: Headmaster are you ok? Why arent you at the final?
Vem: I am afraid i am too weak for that. *cough cough*
Redgar: Will you be ok?
Vem: I dont know. In case i wont be *cough* take this

He reached his pocket and took a card. Then he handed it to Redgar

Redgar: No no i cant take that what am i suppose to do with it?
Vem: Just keep it safe. Now go see the match i can hear nurse Joey coming *cough*
Redgar: Ok sir. I ll see you later.

Redgar
turned and exited the room and continued towards the stadium. He knew
the game had started a long time ago but he hoped it wasnt over already

He reached to the stadium a little later and he heard the crowd shouting and cheering. He went and sitted next to Ace.

Ace: Hey Redgy what kept you?
Redgar: Nurse Joey wouldnt let me go. Anyways how is it going?
Ace: Not good. I know Winduct has improved a lot since he came here but still Aris might be too good for him
Redgar: Let's see

Redgar looked at the board. The indicator showed that Winduct had only 3400 lp left while Aris had 4600.

Aris: I set 1 card and end my turn.
Winduct:
My turn. Draw! I summon Destructotron in attack mode(1600). By paying
1000 lp i can blow on of your face downs. Do it Destroctotron

The psychic monster shot a lone laser and destroyed Aris face down card....

Winduct: Now Destructrtron attacks Gladiator Beast Murmiullo.

....and continued by firing at Aris little monster

(ARIS:3800 lp/WINDUCT:2400 lp)

Winduct: I set one card and end my turn!

Aris: Not bad. Draw! And i summon Glkadiator Beast Laquari in attack mode(1800). Go Bestiari attack his Destructutron. Then with his effect i switch him out to bring out my Gladiator Beast Bestiari and destroy your face down.
Then i set 1 card and end my turn!

(ARIS:3800 lp/WINDUCT:2200 lp)

Winduct: My turn! I activate Psychic Cyclone

Spoiler:

Winduct
: I declare Trap card!
Aris: Ha looks like you failed that was book of moon i ll draw 1 card!
Wincudt: Hmph. I summon Genetic Woman(1700) GO genetic woman attack his
Bestiari

(ARIS:3600 lp/WINDUCT:2200 lp)

WInduct: I set 2 cards and end my turn!
Aris: Not good enough. I summon once again Gladiator Beast Laquari(1800). GO attack his Genetic Woman.Then i switch him out for Darius. Darius effect allows him to bring a gladiator beast from my graveyard. I select Gladiator Beast Bestiari. And now i fuse my 2 gladiator Beasts together to from... GLADIATOR BEAST GYZARUS.

A huge brid looking thing arose from Aris side of the field and sent two missiles against Winduct's face down cards destroying them.

Aris: I set 1 card and end my turn.

(ARIS:3800 lp/WINDUCT:2100 lp)

Winduct: Draw! YES! I activate yet another Psychic Cyclone and declare trap card again!

WInduct smiled as he saw the face down mirror force being destroyed!

Winduct: Now i draw 1 card. I summon Mind Protector(0). Then i use emergency Teleport to bring out Psychic commander. The i tune my 2 level 3 monsters to synchro summon Psychic Nightmare(2400). Now i use his effect and select 1 card from your hand. I pick the middle one and say it's a spell card.

Aris revealed monster reborn.

Winduct
: YES! Now my monster reaches 3400 attack points until your end phase. Go Psychic Nightmare attack Gladiator Beast Gyzarous!

THe huge monster opened his wings and slamed Gyzarus striking him down to the earth.

(ARIS:2800 lp/WINDUCT:2100 lp)

Winduct: With that attack i end my turn.
Aris: Draw! I set 1 monster and 1 card and end my turn
Winduct: I draw! Psychic Nightmare attack his facedown monster!
Aris: I reveal my trp card. Waboku. And since my face down monster(Gladiator Beast Hoplomus wasnt destroyed by battle it is now returned to the deck and Gladiator beast Spartacus is brought forth.
Winduct: Damt. I end my turn
Aris: Draw! I summon Gladiator beast Retiari! Now i fuse my 2 Gladiator Beast monsters together to from Gladiator Beast GAODIAZ!

Spoiler:

Aris: GO Gaodiaz attack his Psychic Nightmare! And when Gaodiaz destroys a monster in battle you receive damgae equal to your monster's defence

(ARIS:2800/WINDUCT: 100)

Aris: I end my turn

Winduct looked paniced. His field and had were empty. What was he going to do?

Winduct: DRAW! Is it possible... Redgar you @censored. I activate the spell card Miracle Synchro Fusion. I remove from play psychic NIghtmare and and Genetic Woman to Fusion SUmmon ULTIMATE AXON KICKER.

A giagantic creature appeared on Winduct's side of the field ready to strike. But a little fairy approached him touched him once with her wand and then vanished

Aris: That was my Effect Veiler negating the effects of your monster.
Winduct: Still it's stronger attack his Gaodiaz

(ARIS: 2500/WINDUCT: 100)

Aris: TIme to end this duel Winduct. I summon Gladiator beast Equeste. I then special summon test tiger and use her effect to switch out Equeste for Daius. In turn, Darius special summons Laquari from the grave.

WInduct looked at Aris hand. He was holding one card. But he knew what it was. He had seen it earlier...

Aris: I activate Monster Reborn to bring back Gladiator beast Murmillo. Now i fuse my 3 Gladiator beasts together to bring out GLADIATOR BEAST HERAKLINOS(3000). You fought a fair battle...

THE END

NEXT CHAPTER: THE END OR THE BEGGINING?
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:05 pm

Nice chapter! I can't wait for the next story!
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:56 pm

it seems i won :p.i dont play gaiodiaz:p
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:37 am

aris wrote:
i dont play gaiodiaz:p
It's okay, he plays you :PP (jk)
Let's just say you're watered down in this story :P

I might be dead but Im watching over you people!

Enough with the jokes (guess you're down to 15 Celcius from reading these).
Nice Redgar, I liked the story though it's not perfect, but hell, it's the first story you ever wrote!
By writing your writing will get refined and you will write better! And to hell with waiting eagerly for the next story, I want to see this one's end and then I'll be waiting eagerly for the next one!

That's two "hell"s in a post so i guess you're back to 36 Celsius by now.
But the joke is still lame so you get down to ~20C again.
But to hell with it!~ :P

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:30 am

sinakis wrote:
aris wrote:
i dont play gaiodiaz:p
It's okay, he plays you :PP (jk)
Let's just say you're watered down in this story :P

I might be dead but Im watching over you people!

Enough with the jokes (guess you're down to 15 Celcius from reading these).
Nice Redgar, I liked the story though it's not perfect, but hell, it's the first story you ever wrote!
By writing your writing will get refined and you will write better! And to hell with waiting eagerly for the next story, I want to see this one's end and then I'll be waiting eagerly for the next one!

That's two "hell"s in a post so i guess you're back to 36 Celsius by now.
But the joke is still lame so you get down to ~20C again.
But to hell with it!~ :P

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

You gain +1 for jokes that are so lame they are awesome.
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:44 am

@aris Winduct will win with main character/main's character friend style ;)

I hope that i will die and then everyone will cry over my body :D
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:30 am

You should describe the area and the characters' feelings more often. Destructotron doesn't exist right? And by the way the dude o Psychic Cyclon is Joey.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:33 am

@Aris: i know you dont use Gaodiaz lol noone does i just put him in to make the duel more exciting :P

@Winduct: I tried to describe the feelings and the place but i couldnt do it so well.

Oh and Destructotron exists I give description for all cards that dont exist. Here:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Destructotron
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:45 am

Oh of course, I even have this card miltiple times. You should put a diffrent color on the cards that don't exist, like yellow or something.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:52 pm

CHAPTER 26

Speaker: AND THERE YOU HAVE IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ARIS IS THE WINNER

Redgar watched as Aris and Winduct were shaking hands. He was disappointed. He really believed Winduct could make it. Well not all battles can be won.

Ace: Well to bad. I really thought he had after so many times he kicked my butt.
Redgar: Come on now everyone can beat you :P
Ace: Shut up

Down to the satdium...

Aris: Good game Winduct you really have improved
Winduct: Thanks Aris.
Aris: Oh and by the way i want to thank you for the day you saved me..
Winduct: Haha Redgar is the one you should thank..

3 hours later in the dinning room...

Iverson: Hello everyone and welcome to the closing ceremony. I am afraid i have some terrible news. Our headmaster Vem passed away from his severe injuries. Lets honor him with a minute of silence.

Grave silence spread across the room. Redgar looked around. Aris and Terraplant had iron faces but Blaze was crying. He then lookd at the other students. Almost all girls were crying. Winduct's face was ironish like his brother. Now that he saw them they had many things in common. Ace was sad but not crying. Redgar didnt know if he should cry or not. He remembered the moments he passed with the headmaster and his final words. He took the card out of his pocket. It looked so useless he wanted to tear it apart. The headmaster had died for this piece of crap. He couldnt hold it this time and he burst into tears. His tears fell on the card and then something weird happen. The image of the card changed as the tears touched it. It turned all whute leaving only the brown stains from the original image of it. One by one other brown dots were revealed and they formed a phrase:

Nothing is important if you dont share it with the people you love

What did this mean? Before he can think about it Iverson spoke again

Iverson: And now to some happy stuff. It's time for SDA's annual awards!
First of all this year's Fast Tournament Winner. ARIS SAMARAS!!!

Aris slowly woke up and walked serious over Iverson. The crowd was cheering

Iverson: Aris is also awarded with 2 more titles. Duelist of the year and Third year student of the year.

Iverson continued with the awards and then with his little speech. WHen he finished and everyone ate it was time to go back to the dorms. That night Redgar couldnt sleep. He was thinking of everything that happened over the last year. He met new friends made new enemies improved as a duelist and saved the entire academy. Wow. With that thought hw went to sleep.

Next morning he woke up early. IT was the final day. FIrst was Vem;s funeral. All the school was there. Vem's wife had come to his funeral and she was crying over his coffin

VEM'S WIFE:
Spoiler:

Then she came to Redgar and without a warning she hugged him.

Wife: Hello. I am Pamela Vem's wife. Mr. Iverson informed me of your feats. I am so proud of you young man for what you did for him. I think he would feel the same if he was here

Redgar turned as red as Red Dragon Archfiend

Redgar: Th..a..n..k.. you

That was all he could say. With the corner of his eye he saw Ace and Winduct laughing
Then Pamela turned away and left with tears in her eyes.

Ace: Hahahaha you should have seen your face
Redgar: Shut up...
Winduct: You were funny indeed. Hehe.

Terraplant and Blaze approached them

Terraplant: Hey boys!
Redgar: Hey Terra! Hi Blaze
Blaze: Yo!
Terraplant: So you know it was our last year here so we're leaving! It was nice knowing you too

He pointed at Ace and Redgar

Terraplant: As for you brother... You improved a lot both as person and as a duelist!
Winduct: Thanks bro. Cant wait to duel you
Terraplant: Haha you havent improved that much
Blaze: By the way new dorm rankings are up. GO check them out
Ace: We will See you guys!
Terraplant: Oh and now that me Aris and Blaze are leaving the 3 ELITE 3 spots open.......

Then Blaze and Terraplant left. The 3 boys walked across the the park and reached the notice board.

WInduct: HOLY CRAP! I got Brionac Blue guys!!! Awesome
Redgar: I moved up to GOyo Red nice!!
Ace: And so did I!
Redgar: Haha looks like Winduct was better after all. Who are the elite 3 now?
Ace: It's Teise the Brionac blue dorm leader, Svastar and.......

They froze as they saw Winduct's name completing the list.
They all began laughing.
And then as they were laughing Redgar really understood what the meaning of the card was. Still laughing he took it out of his pocket and tore it into pieces.....

THE END OF THE JUNK CHRONICLES

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT READ MY CHAPTERS FOR THE SUPPORT

Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:38 pm

Awesome, but Vem doesn't deserve that wife ;)
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:38 am

That was a good chaoter, very good. You improved. It was kinda epic that Vem died (no offence). The thing with the message in the card was catchy. I enjoyed reading this chapter.
Back to top Go down
iNoobishh
iNoobishh

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:14 am

I haven't read every chapter, but the title "the big end" gived me a reason to read the last one! xD Really good story ending! Start your second story now, you have a talent! (other members too) I can't +1 you sorry! :@

To redgar only, if you read you are a no-lifer:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)   The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Junk Chronicles:Season 1(COMPLETED)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next